17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Well, that kid will not be breaking in and robbing anymore homes. And it did not cost a tax payer any time or money, that women should be commended. Great crime deterrent…
False it changes nothing.
It's the placebo effect in action.
My guess is you wish it would happen to you so you can join the bagged a ****** club.
Na, not really. Up here in northwestern South Dakota we don't have many minority's other than Indians like myself.
Nice deflection btw
Cool. I'm American Indian too. Blackfoot tribe.
Oglala Sioux
I'm Assiniboine. A veritable powwow here.

Well, that kid will not be breaking in and robbing anymore homes. And it did not cost a tax payer any time or money, that women should be commended. Great crime deterrent…
My guess is you wish it would happen to you so you can join the bagged a ****** club.
Na, not really. Up here in northwestern South Dakota we don't have many minority's other than Indians like myself.
Nice deflection btw
Again the only deflection is yours.
Blacks and other minorities being in short supply has no bearing on your desire to join that club.
Fun fact: people who live in that part of the country suffer from more mental illness than more populated areas .
Thanks for providing another reason why.
I don't even have to lock my doors up here, rural area...
Your point? We did the same thing in Georgia and orange County CA.
Many, many times the firearms as to the number of people here. People kill not guns...

Nice deflection btw
Blacks and other minorities being in short supply has no bearing on your desire to join that club.
Fun fact: people who live in that part of the country suffer from more mental illness than more populated areas .
Many, many times the firearms as to the number of people here. People kill not guns...
Guns just give people false confedence.

Nice deflection btw

I've seen that propaganda before it was bullshit then and nothing's changed.

Nice deflection btw
Cherokee, your point?
Real Cherokee or Liz Warren Cherokee?

I've seen that propaganda before it was bullshit then and nothing's changed.

Nice deflection btw
Cherokee, your point?
Real Cherokee or Liz Warren Cherokee?
Whatever is politically correct...

Yes, play with the bull get the horns. Dumbass
Can you make any less sense?
The only bull you ever played with is bullshit
Appease much??
You must enjoy being wrong all the time.
Never appeased anyone ever.
Unlike you slapdick, I don't need to prove that I'm a badass.
You're the one standing up for deadbeats, That have nothing better to do than to break into peoples houses. The culling of people like that is the necessity.
Wrong again.
The Nazis said the very same thing.

Perhaps you missed the part about the piece of shit breaking into someone else's house.

No guarantee she will never get robbed again.
It's easy and pretentious to "guarantee" an event after it's happened.
The punk ass trying to rob her will never Try again... Lol
And?
You can't deny it, she was 100% in the right...
She wasn't anything of the kind. She also was under no threat.
Were you there??

Funny how someone that wasn't there can make a determination and consider themselves more knowledgeable than someone that was.

What we both know won't happen again is this piece of shit burglar robbing anyone. I can guarantee it.
And?
Sure I can.

Then you're an idiot to deny the truth.

Can you make any less sense?
The only bull you ever played with is bullshit
Appease much??
You're the one standing up for deadbeats, That have nothing better to do than to break into peoples houses. The culling of people like that is the necessity.
Wrong again.

Perhaps you missed the part about the piece of shit breaking into someone else's house.
If you don't want someone breaking into your house, you are a nazi. See how that works?

What we both know won't happen again is this piece of shit burglar robbing anyone. I can guarantee it.
And?

You don't get to make that determination not having been there. There isn't but one person that can and you aren't that person.

Appease much??
Wrong again.

If you don't want someone breaking into your house, you are a nazi. See how that works?

That's how the gun haters think.

I agree. She will need to protect her interests for when the book and movie rights are negotiated..
Never gonna happen

And?

There is no "and". The statement was clear that another piece of shit that deserved what he got won't get a chance to be a piece of shit again.

And?

You don't get to make that determination not having been there. There isn't but one person that can and you aren't that person.
In short order 12 people will make that decision..

And?

In short order 12 people will make that decision..

Since you won't be one of those 12, if it even gets that far and it won't, my statement is correct.

Wrong again.

That's how the gun haters think.
No, if you kill someone when you don't need to you're a Nazi.

Last edited:
And?
Were you there??

Funny how someone that wasn't there can make a determination and consider themselves more knowledgeable than someone that was.
You weren't there either so again shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back