17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Does it matter if the burglar was a teen age college student? Think about being woken up in the middle of the night by someone sneaking through a window. What kind of a "confrontation" happened? Did the 54 year old woman brandish a gun and tell the intruder to get the hell out of the house and he assaulted her? It's a classic case of appropriate use of a firearm. What's more, the woman should sue the family of the burglar for the cost of PTSD treatment.

You can't deny it, she was 100% in the right...
She wasn't anything of the kind. She also was under no threat.

You don't get to make that determination not having been there. There isn't but one person that can and you aren't that person.
In short order 12 people will make that decision..

Since you won't be one of those 12, if it even gets that far and it won't, my statement is correct.
How do you know I won't be one? Oh right, you don't. No humanity, no rational thought.

You're the one standing up for deadbeats, That have nothing better to do than to break into peoples houses. The culling of people like that is the necessity.
Wrong again.
The Nazis said the very same thing.

Perhaps you missed the part about the piece of shit breaking into someone else's house.
If you don't want someone breaking into your house, you are a nazi. See how that works?

That's how the gun haters think.
No, if you kill someone when you don't to you're a Nazi.

Since you weren't in the situation, you don't get to decide what needed to be done. The one that rid the world of another piece of shit did and the correct decision was made. The homeowner made the determination and the homeowner was the ONLY one that had the ability to do so. Don't like it. I suggest you don't make the same mistake the piece of shit thief did.

Does it matter if the burglar was a teen age college student? Think about being woken up in the middle of the night by someone sneaking through a window. What kind of a "confrontation" happened? Did the 54 year old woman brandish a gun and tell the intruder to get the hell out of the house and he assaulted her? It's a classic case of appropriate use of a firearm. What's more, the woman should sue the family of the burglar for the cost of PTSD treatment.
He was leaving, and she wasn't even home when he broke in.

The left is still trying to convict George Zimmerman. How is that Florida civil suit coming along?

No guarantee she will never get robbed again.
It's easy and pretentious to "guarantee" an event after it's happened.
The punk ass trying to rob her will never Try again... Lol
And?
Sure I can.

Then you're an idiot to deny the truth.
Not dening anything just stating fact
Besides what kind of truth are you talking about ?
Subjective or objective?
The facts show he was in the house and he shouldn't have been.

You don't get to make that determination not having been there. There isn't but one person that can and you aren't that person.

Since you won't be one of those 12, if it even gets that far and it won't, my statement is correct.
How do you know I won't be one? Oh right, you don't. No humanity, no rational thought.

Next thing you claim is you live in Miami.

How do you know you will be one? That's right, you don't.

Never gonna happen

What we both know won't happen again is this piece of shit burglar robbing anyone. I can guarantee it.
And?

There is no "and". The statement was clear that another piece of shit that deserved what he got won't get a chance to be a piece of shit again.
You could have just said you don't know what and in that context means.
You must enjoy being willfully ignorant.

He was leaving, and she wasn't even home when he broke in.
He was leaving and decided he could get into a confrontation. He thought he could scare an unarmed 54 year old woman.

The same mistake St. Skittles Trayvon made when he threatened a pudgy Hispanic.

Can you rationalize any harder?

And?
Sure I can.

Subjective or objective?

The facts show the homeowner shot the thief and had the right to do it. The facts show that another piece of shit won't get the chance to rob another house.

Can you rationalize any harder?

Just stating facts.

Neither do you.

What we both know won't happen again is this piece of shit burglar robbing anyone. I can guarantee it.
And?

There is no "and". The statement was clear that another piece of shit that deserved what he got won't get a chance to be a piece of shit again.
You could have just said you don't know what and in that context means.
You must enjoy being willfully ignorant.

You must enjoy being just like that ******'s sister and covering for a thief.

Sure I can.

Subjective or objective?

The facts show the homeowner shot the thief and had the right to do it. The facts show that another piece of shit won't get the chance to rob another house.
And?

Neither do you.

so you know he will?

Sure I can.

Subjective or objective?

Boy is life cheap to people like you...

Sure I can.

Subjective or objective?

And?

Like I said before, there is no "and".

Forum List

Back