17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

On March 2, a pregnant woman was brutally beaten by several intruders during a home invasion. To make matters worse, she was in labor at the time of the assault.

According to the Daily Mail, her contractions were reportedly six minute apart at the time the horrific encounter took place. She was actually preparing to leave her home and head to the hospital. However, her plans were thwarted when she was approached by five masked assailants who forced their way into the home.

The 22-year-old mother of two, whose name has not been released, was brutally beaten with a baseball bat. She was also stabbed and slashed in the face with a butcher knife. As the brutal attack continued, the victim’s partner was reportedly upstairs gathering bags for their trip to the hospital. At the sound of shattering glass, the partner ran to see where the noise was coming from. Needless to say, the partner walked in on the horrific scene of the pregnant woman being beaten while she was in labor.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1898545/pr...ers-during-home-invasion/#HqbH35ovsJk3tOtD.99

No, dummy. Can you not think beyond that a child, at all?

You've said as much. Are you going to lie about your own words now? Maybe you were drunk? :)
God you're a stupid bitch. What I said was, If you want to _________, do ____________, as in, if you want to stop most rape (or other crimes), get rid of all males between 10 and 40. That is theoretical proposition, which requires higher-level thinking, which you are obviously unable to do.

That is nothing at all like calling on people to kill all males 10 to 40, and also nothing at all like calling for the death of species killing off other species...

You said that YOU personally would like for that to happen. Stop lying. Other people have read your posts too, you know? Lol. :beer:
Nope, and feel free to try and prove what just said, since it's a lie.

Perhaps I will do that later and go search down your posts where you did in fact say such things. I think people here would tend to believe my word over yours. No? :)
I do.

A 36-year-old man has been sentenced to 25-years-to-life in state prison for the 2013 murder of an 84-year-old woman during a robbery at her San Bernardino-area home, prosecutors announced Friday.

Freddie Weston is seen in a booking photo provided by the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department.

Freddie Weston pleaded guilty on Feb. 1 to first-degree murder, and on Wednesday Superior Court Judge J. David Mazurek handed down the sentence, according to a statement from the San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office.

Lorna Gable called authorities shortly before 4:30 a.m. on Jan. 19, 2103, and reported that an intruder was inside her home in the 900 block of 40th Street. After Weston realized she was awake, he “brutally” beat her and her 96-year-old husband, William Gable, prosecutors and sheriff’s officials said.

The assailant then took an undisclosed amount of cash, a 1935 Colt .22-caliber handgun and other property and fled the scene.

Investigators released a sketch of the intruder, and Weston was arrested eight days lateron charges of murder and residential robbery.

Lorn Gable was hospitalized following the incident; she died about a month later. Her husband survived the assault.

“The individual who committed this terrible attack on two of our elders was held responsible for his crimes,” District Attorney Mike Ramos said in Wednesday’s statement. “While the pain for the victims’ family members will certainly last a lifetime, justice was served.

Well, that kid will not be breaking in and robbing anymore homes. And it did not cost a tax payer any time or money, that women should be commended. Great crime deterrent…
False it changes nothing.
It's the placebo effect in action.
My guess is you wish it would happen to you so you can join the bagged a ****** club.

^^^

Too bad they didn't have an opportunity to reach their gun and shoot the filthy animal.

And one more to drive the point home before I go.

A Wrigleyville senior citizen is in intensive care after she was beaten by two or three men during a home invasion around 6 o’clock this morning in the 3600 block of N. Magnolia.

The suspects were taken into custody about an hour after the attack when they reportedly became involved in a shoot-out on the Dan Ryan Expressway and crashed the victim’s car.

After breaking through a windowed back porch and beating the 77-year-old woman, the offenders kicked down a door to the second-floor rental unit, awakening the tenant who called police.

Officers responded quickly, found the victim, and summoned an ambulance. The offenders had already sped off in the woman's Honda Accord.

Neighbors said the victim is a long-time Wrigleyville resident and an active member of her local church. Her condition has stabilized.

Less than 20 minutes before the woman was attacked, a 911 caller reported three or four suspicious person walking through yards near Waveland and Racine, about a block from the home invasion site.

And, shortly after midnight today, two to three young men reportedly kicked in the back door of a home in the 1200 block of W. Cornelia during a burglary attempt. They fled when they were confronted by a woman who lives there.

Chicago police and Illinois State Police recovered the Wrigleyville woman's car on the southbound lanes of the Dan Ryan Expressway near 69th Street and State Street where it had crashed after a reported shoot-out. Three occupants of the vehicle were detained.

Multiple charges are expected to be filed in connection with this morning’s crimes. Detectives are also working to see if the arrestees are responsible for a series of burglaries in our neighborhood that involved offenders kicking through rear doors. Chicago police issued an alert about some of the burglaries this week.

This story continues to develop.

Well, that kid will not be breaking in and robbing anymore homes. And it did not cost a tax payer any time or money, that women should be commended. Great crime deterrent…
My guess is you wish it would happen to you so you can join the bagged a ****** club.
You're an idiot.

Why is that relavent?
Are you trying to make yourself more paranoid?

Just demonstrating what a person may face during a home invasion and why protecting yourself against such criminals is very important right that we are granted.

One was not enough ?
Yep you are paranoid.

These are the kind of guys you are defending. Nice! Sorry that it bothers you, but I could post these stories all day long because there are literally THOUSANDS of them.
thus providing incontrovertible evidence of paranoia.

Na, not really. Up here in northwestern South Dakota we don't have many minority's other than Indians like myself.
Nice deflection btw

Yes, respect for life, even that of a criminal, is sick to your kind.

Evil is rarely self-aware, you are a perfect example...
Says the control freak.
All the more reason to buy more guns and ammo...
Look who calling other posters control freaks.
More guns and ammo?
Buy more guns and ammo...
Best contradiction ever lol.
Not only do they hold their resale, there are great crime deterrent…
False!

Na, not really. Up here in northwestern South Dakota we don't have many minority's other than Indians like myself.
Nice deflection btw
Cool. I'm American Indian too. Blackfoot tribe.

Nice deflection btw
Again the only deflection is yours.
Blacks and other minorities being in short supply has no bearing on your desire to join that club.
Fun fact: people who live in that part of the country suffer from more mental illness than more populated areas .
Thanks for providing another reason why.

Nice deflection btw
Cherokee, your point?

Nice deflection btw
Oglala Sioux

Nice deflection btw
Blacks and other minorities being in short supply has no bearing on your desire to join that club.
Fun fact: people who live in that part of the country suffer from more mental illness than more populated areas .
I don't even have to lock my doors up here, rural area...

Nice deflection btw
I don't even have to lock my doors up here, rural area...
Your point? We did the same thing in Georgia and orange County CA.

Forum List

Back