17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Police say a 63-year-old woman survived a night of horror, escaping from a 15-year-old neighbor who stabbed her before trying to drown her in a pond and asphyxiate her in her car.

The victim, identified by neighbors as Paula McMurrough, suffered multiple stab wounds, including one to her neck, before driving herself to Sturdy Memorial Hospital around 2:45 a.m. this morning, police said

She was transferred to Rhode Island Hospital in Providence with wounds that police described as "more than superficial but not life threatening." She was listed in stable condition, police said tonight.

The 15-year-old boy, whose name was not released because of his age, was arrested a short time later when he arrived home, Detective Sgt. Arthur Brillon said.

He was arraigned in Taunton Juvenile Court on several charges, including attempted murder, home invasion and kidnapping, Brillon said.

Police do not yet have a motive for the attack, which shocked even veteran investigators, and say the victim and suspect know each other.

The horrific ordeal began around 10 p.m. when the victim was startled by the boy inside her home at 91 Cumberland Ave., Brillon said. The boy attacked McMurrough, stabbing her several times on her body and neck, Brillon said.

The boy then took McMurrough against her will to a pond near the Seekonk line, where he dragged her from her car to the pond and attempted to drown her, Brillon said.
Link?

You're deflecting because you know if you trespass on someone else's property there's a possibility you will be shot. Obviously the kid was up to no good, problem solved
You wish.
Non sequitur.
Comparing breaking and entering, burglary, theft, and home invasion to a speeding ticket is beyond ludicrous.

What was the lady supposed to do? Give him cookies and lemonade? Give him a couple shopping bags and help load them up with her valuables? Drive him to his next burglary? Would that be the decent thing to do?
Crime is crime.
Would you shoot some one for not wearing seat belts?
Was the robber armed and posed an imininent threat?
There should not be a law requiring the use of seatbelts, POS control freaks...
Anyway, it only matters he was where he should not have been, problem solved move on.
False
!
But it's the best you can do
Gonna call deflection no
What was the purpose of that kid being in that women's home?

Breaking and entering is a little different than were not wearing a seatbelt. dumbass

Still, you deflect.... Lol
Rationalizing is a deflection.
Deflection is your rationalization... Lol
I'm not the one deflecting or rationalizing.
You may not know it, but you are. Lol
False unlike yourself I don't talk out my ass
Sure you do, that is what appeasement is.

Police are investigating a home invasion in which a mother was brutally beaten and robbed by three men.

Milagros Vasquez-Cid, 40, tells 11Alive’s Ryan Kruger she walked her daughter to the bus stop Thursday morning. When she returned home, one man attacked her on her front porch and forced her inside where two others were waiting.

“They said, ‘where’s my money?’” Vasquez-Cid said.

The victim told police the men tied her up, stabbed her and beat her with a hammer. The suspects even cut off a large chunk of her hair.

Vasquez-Cid said she never felt so close to dying. The men even threatened to kill her 4-year-old son who was home at the time. Thankfully, he wasn’t hurt.

The suspects cut, punched and stabbed her for approximately one hour while the house was ransacked. They stole $1,500 cash and fled the scene in the Vasquez-Cid's vehicle.

Detectives are working with Vasquez-Cid to determine why she was targeted by the suspects. According to authorities, this was a planned attack and the motive thus far appears to be robbery.

You wish.
Non sequitur.
Comparing breaking and entering, burglary, theft, and home invasion to a speeding ticket is beyond ludicrous.

What was the lady supposed to do? Give him cookies and lemonade? Give him a couple shopping bags and help load them up with her valuables? Drive him to his next burglary? Would that be the decent thing to do?
Crime is crime.
Would you shoot some one for not wearing seat belts?
Was the robber armed and posed an imininent threat?
There should not be a law requiring the use of seatbelts, POS control freaks...
Anyway, it only matters he was where he should not have been, problem solved move on.
False
!
But it's the best you can do
Gonna call deflection no
What was the purpose of that kid being in that women's home?
Asked and answered.

The 77-year-old woman who was attacked during a "brutal" home invasion early Saturday has broken bones, bleeding to her brain and eight or nine loose teeth, prosecutors said Monday.

According to authorities, three men broke into her first-floor apartment about 5 a.m. Saturday.

For the next 45 minutes, the trio stole jewelry, coins and a TV — and brutally beat and kicked the woman any time she made noise or called for help, Assistant State's Attorney Erin Antonietti said during a bond hearing Monday.

Tracie Towbridge, 19, Lilearl Taylor, 19, and Eli Ruff, 18, have been charged with home invasion, burglary and criminal trespass to a vehicle.

But on Monday, Antonietti said the state may upgrade those charges to include attempted murder.

"They brutally attacked a 77-year-old woman," Antonietti said as she petitioned for the men to be held without bail. "Every time she tried to speak up and speak out, they attacked her further."

Cook County Judge Donald Panarese Jr. ordered each man held in lieu of $2 million bail. Several of the alleged attackers' relatives cried as they left the courtroom, but declined to speak with media.

According to prosecutors, the attack started early Saturday when Towbridge, Taylor and Ruff — all of whom live on the South Side — rode the Red Line northbound to Wrigleyville. There, they walked around looking for someone to rob, Antonietti said.

The group settled on a two-flat home in the 3600 block of North Magnolia Avenue, prosecutors said.

The men tried to lift several windows before finding one that wasn't secured, according to Antonietti. Taylor and Ruff hoisted Towbridge into an enclosed porch area, and Towbridge let the other two inside the building, authorities said.

When the trio spotted the 77-year-old victim, who was awoken by the noise, they allegedly knocked her to the ground. Antonietti noted that the woman relies on a cane to get around.

Among other items, the group stole keys to the victim's Honda Accord, prosecutors said. The men allegedly loaded her TV, jewelry, coins and other belongings into the car before heading to the building's second-floor apartment.

This thread is a perfect example of how some really are only 3/5ths persons...
More deflections... Lol

These two are a couple of sick fuckers. End thread/ :D
Yes, respect for life, even that of a criminal, is sick to your kind.

Evil is rarely self-aware, you are a perfect example...
Says the control freak.
All the more reason to buy more guns and ammo...
Look who calling other posters control freaks.
More guns and ammo?
Buy more guns and ammo...

On a September afternoon 22 years ago, Shawn Custis broke into a brick split-level home on a quiet suburban street in Delran, Burlington County, and started rifling through a jewelry box in the bedroom.

When he heard the front door open, authorities say, Custis hid in a closet. Seconds later, he jumped out and attacked the unsuspecting young mother and her 18-month-old daughter who had just arrived home. Custis pushed the woman onto a bed and punched her repeatedly, according to police reports. When she broke free and tried to grab the child, Custis yanked her by the hair, then pushed her and her child down a flight of stairs. He escaped in the woman’s car.

The mother and child survived the attack and Custis was arrested the next day, attempting to sell the stolen Ford station wagon in Camden. He was later convicted and sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Details of that case from 1991 are eerily similar to last month’s brutal attack in Millburn, where Custis is accused of breaking into a locked home on Cypress Street and beating an unsuspecting mother in front of her young child in an assault that was captured on a nanny cam and broadcast nationwide.

Custis, who was arrested in Manhattan late last week, pleaded not guilty today during his first appearance in Superior Court in Newark.

Authorities say that on June 21, Custis broke into the Millburn home where the mother and her daughter were watching cartoons. On the tape, the assailant pummels the woman, repeatedly punching her, kicking her and yanking her by the hair as the 3-year-old sits, frozen, on the couch, just inches away, clutching a blanket.

More deflections... Lol

Says the control freak.
More guns and ammo?
Best contradiction ever lol.

Deborah Schofield-Plasse cradled her 8-month-old Australian shepherd as she recounted a brutal attack that left her hospitalized for three days.

The 59-year-old sat on her couch Monday in teal scrubs and white tube socks with a hospital band around her left wrist. Scars from the attack last week covered her body.

"They sliced my breasts up; they sliced my stomach up on both sides," said Schofield-Plasse, who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 1991 and uses a walker. "My arms, they stabbed. They cut me in the back. They cut my face all up. I have a broken cheekbone."

Schofield-Plasse was chopping vegetables in her kitchen Thursday afternoon when she caught a glimpse of strangers in her backyard. She immediately locked her bedroom door, protecting her puppy, Cooper, and her 10-year-old cat, TT, from the intruders.

Two robbers wearing hooded sweatshirts, Halloween masks and gloves barged into her home in the gated Waterways development through a slightly open sliding glass door. The men carried a paper bag holding her two dead kittens. They demanded she hand over her jewelry, money and credit cards and threatened to kill her other pets.

Robbers kill kittens, cut and spray paint on disabled Deerfield woman, authorities say

One of the men ripped open her shirt and began cutting her body with the broken glass. Schofield-Plasse kicked him in the stomach, and he eventually picked her up and threw her on the living room floor, which was also covered with broken glass.

"I've had a broken back, a broken clavicle, a broken neck, so I'm not a wimp about pain, but when they threw me on the floor in the living room, I decided to stop fighting them and told them where the safe was," she said. "I just didn't want any more of my animals killed. I had no control over what they were going to do to me, so I was more worried about my animals."

The men grabbed the safe, still clutching the bag of dead kittens. One stepped on Schofield-Plasse's face on his way out of the house. A third man was out front, she said.

"It was horrible," she said. "When I thought I was sure they were gone, I crawled out the front door. There was blood everywhere."

A neighbor who returned home from the grocery store about 3:10 p.m. Thursday heard Schofield-Plasse's faint cries for help.

"I saw the walker in the doorway and I thought, 'Oh she fell,' because we knew she has [multiple sclerosis]," said Gary Williams, who has lived across the street from Schofield-Plasse for nearly two decades. "As I come walking over there I see her lying there and she's bleeding from her arms, she has cuts on her face, abrasions, her blouse is ripped open, she has white paint on her abdomen."

Schofield-Plasse told her neighbor she had been robbed, and he called 911. Within 10 minutes, about a dozen police cruisers descended on the neighborhood, Williams said.

"She was evidently in a lot of pain," said Williams, 60. "What they did to the cats and what they did to her — that's demented. That's a sick person. What got me was the spray paint."

The men also spray painted the back of the house and walls inside, Williams said.

"In the 17 years, we've lived here, that's the first time I've seen anything like that," he said. "Everyone is shocked. Now during the day, we lock our doors."

Schofield-Plasse and her husband are active in the neighborhood, especially around Halloween and Christmas when they decorate their home, Williams said.

Throughout the day, Schofield-Plasse can be seen out front filling the cats' food bowls, and up until a few months ago she would take her now-deceased Great Dane for walks around the neighborhood, Williams said.

"They're very caring people," Williams said. "They're good, hardworking middle-class people."

Schofield-Plasse attributes her strength to her three decades working as a horse trainer and her Italian roots.

"Today, I'm in a lot of pain," she said, "but my whole family, we're Italian. We don't normally show our emotions.

"It's not that I'm stoic," she said. "I'm almost afraid to break down because the more stress when a person has [multiple sclerosis] the more it exacerbates it."

Police were still investigating Monday.

Detectives ask anyone who has information about the crime to call Detective Vincent Coldwell at 954-321-4270 or call anonymously to Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-8477 or online at Crime Stoppers of Broward County, Florida | anonymously report tips about criminal activity.

Crime Stoppers will pay up to $3,000 for any tip that leads to an arrest.

[email protected], 954-356-4233 or Twitter @LindaTrischitta

Copyright © 2016, Sun Sentinel

Man calls 911 after neighbor found bleeding outside home

Well, that kid will not be breaking in and robbing anymore homes. And it did not cost a tax payer any time or money, that women should be commended. Great crime deterrent…

Why is that relavent?
Are you trying to make yourself more paranoid?

Just demonstrating what a person may face during a home invasion and why protecting yourself against such criminals is very important right that we are granted.

One was not enough ?
Yep you are paranoid.

These are the kind of guys you are defending. Nice! Sorry that it bothers you, but I could post these stories all day long because there are literally THOUSANDS of them.

Says the control freak.
More guns and ammo?
Best contradiction ever lol.
Not only do they hold their resale, there are great crime deterrent…

Forum List

Back