17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

This lady may have some trouble because he was leaving, but if I was on the jury, I wouldn't convict her. IMHO, he got what was coming to him.
That is because you lack all sense of decency, as do most here. The punishment for theft is not death. All who are pleased that this teenager are dead are unworthy of the very air they breathe.

When I call humanity a disease, this kind of thing is a perfect example...

What was the teenager in there to do.....was rape and murder part of his plan? Do you know? That is why you don't break into people's homes....your intentions cannot be known so the homeowner can only react to what they believe are the possible outcomes.......so he gets shot......

Yup, if you choose to commit crime, be prepared for good people to fight back. :)

To hell with that, if you just let him go he would be back again. Anyway, the police are always there after the fact Not a solution.
Not a expedient solution is what you mean.
You could give a fuck about any long term solution.
In Rustic's world when you get pulled over for speeding, the cop just shoots you. You broke the law after all so you had it coming.

And you know, after killing a few hundred I'll bet people would slow down, way down...
Deflection...
fact!
You're deflecting because you know if you trespass on someone else's property there's a possibility you will be shot. Obviously the kid was up to no good, problem solved
You wish.
Non sequitur.

Wrong again.
The Nazis said the very same thing.
If you had any common sense you would see that color has nothing to do with deadbeats… LOL
Oh no not the common sense ploy again!
Common sense the last refuge of the ignorant!
Deflection
Yes you are .
Not only are you appeasing, you're deflecting over and over again… LOL
I'm doing neither.
Refuting your bullshit is not appeasing or deflection.
Since you're ignorant calling it that is the best you can do.
Fact is you've been wrong about everything in this thread.

In Rustic's world when you get pulled over for speeding, the cop just shoots you. You broke the law after all so you had it coming.

And you know, after killing a few hundred I'll bet people would slow down, way down...
Deflection...
fact!
You're deflecting because you know if you trespass on someone else's property there's a possibility you will be shot. Obviously the kid was up to no good, problem solved
You wish.
Non sequitur.
Deflection noted... Lol

Deflection...
fact!

Exactly. I think he is probably a criminal, so his sympathies lie with the criminal element in society.
Golly ! Everyone has done something criminal.
From not wearing seat belts to murder.
Stop the self-righteous bullshit.

Deflection...
fact!
You wish.
Non sequitur.
Deflection noted... Lol
See folks that how you deflect when you're ignorant!

If you had any common sense you would see that color has nothing to do with deadbeats… LOL
Deflection
Yes you are .
I'm doing neither.
I will save you here, did that kid have a right to be in that house? Did that woman have a right to protect herself and her property? Police only show up after the crime is done?
Actions have consequences if you are not willing to pay for those consequences, tough shit

Castle doctrine likely wins the day. If you come in my yard at night you're going to get shot on camera. Posted, fenced, and warned. Once inside that gate, close to the house, you're in a legal death zone.

As a five time victim of minority crime, I have only fired warning shots and I'm sick of it.

Those days are over and we're sick of the whiny left always standing up for the subhuman thugs that come out to the burbs or wherever to steal shit that they think they're entitled to while you millennial cray babies hold hands in a circle and egg them on.

I hope gangsta mommy ho endures hell for the rest of her worthless life because she is fully to blame for the actions of her Obamason.

This lady may have some trouble because he was leaving, but if I was on the jury, I wouldn't convict her. IMHO, he got what was coming to him.
That is because you lack all sense of decency, as do most here. The punishment for theft is not death. All who are pleased that this teenager are dead are unworthy of the very air they breathe.

When I call humanity a disease, this kind of thing is a perfect example...

What was the teenager in there to do.....was rape and murder part of his plan? Do you know? That is why you don't break into people's homes....your intentions cannot be known so the homeowner can only react to what they believe are the possible outcomes.......so he gets shot......

Yup, if you choose to commit crime, be prepared for good people to fight back. :)
Good people?

Deflection...
fact!

Exactly. I think he is probably a criminal, so his sympathies lie with the criminal element in society.

There is a BIG difference between not wearing a seatbelt and breaking and entering, tard.

Deflection...
fact!

Breaking and entering is a little different than were not wearing a seatbelt. dumbass

Still, you deflect.... Lol

You wish.
Non sequitur.
Deflection noted... Lol
See folks that how you deflect when you're ignorant!
I think deep down you know you're in the wrong here, that's all right to admit it... Lol

Deflection
Yes you are .
I'm doing neither.
I will save you here, did that kid have a right to be in that house? Did that woman have a right to protect herself and her property? Police only show up after the crime is done?
Actions have consequences if you are not willing to pay for those consequences, tough shit

Exactly. IF one chooses a life of crime, they had better prepare themselves for the potential outcome. The good people of America are not going to allow themselves to be victimized by the losers of society.

Deflection
Yes you are .
I'm doing neither.
Kill all who break the law.

Deflection
Yes you are .
I'm doing neither.
I don't need savings .
All that is true to a point.
So as always you miss the point.

There is a BIG difference between not wearing a seatbelt and breaking and entering, tard.
Nope both are crime , the rest is rationalizing.
Bigger tard.

Breaking and entering is a little different than were not wearing a seatbelt. dumbass

Still, you deflect.... Lol
Rationalizing is a deflection.

Forum List

Back