17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

No guarantee she will never get robbed again.
It's easy and pretentious to "guarantee" an event after it's happened.
The punk ass trying to rob her will never Try again... Lol
And?
You can't deny it, she was 100% in the right...
She wasn't anything of the kind. She also was under no threat.
Were you there??
Didn't need to be. He was leaving. She confronted him, and should not have. The Police would have dealt with it, more than likely, correctly while she did not.

I have no sympathy for any piece of shit criminal
even someone you care about?
Yes, play with the bull get the horns. Dumbass
Can you make any less sense?
The only bull you ever played with is bullshit
Appease much??
You must enjoy being wrong all the time.
Never appeased anyone ever.
Unlike you slapdick, I don't need to prove that I'm a badass.
You're the one standing up for deadbeats, That have nothing better to do than to break into peoples houses. The culling of people like that is the necessity.

You want people to be left at the mercy of criminals, for them to be raped and murdered, beaten, whatever the case the may be.
No, and nothing I have ever said would approve of that. I want you to stop killing each other, right up until I can kill all humans, every last one of them...
Why don't you start with yourself, or get out of your mom's basement...
Why don't you grow up, person who has to carry a gun (when he doesn't need to) to feel like a man...

I'm sure he's more of a man than you. :D
No, he's much less. I don't need to have a gun on me to go out into my society, no matter where I go.

And?
Were you there??
Were you?

What we both know won't happen again is this piece of shit burglar robbing anyone. I can guarantee it.
And?
Sure I can.
I find people on my property that of no right to be there, only a fool would not stand their ground. It's called trespassing...

even someone you care about?
Appease much??
You're the one standing up for deadbeats, That have nothing better to do than to break into peoples houses. The culling of people like that is the necessity.
Wrong again.
The Nazis said the very same thing.

And?
Sure I can.
I find people on my property that of no right to be there, only a fool would not stand their ground. It's called trespassing...
And?

And?
Were you there??
Didn't need to be. He was leaving. She confronted him, and should not have. The Police would have dealt with it, more than likely, correctly while she did not.
To hell with that, if you just let him go he would be back again. Anyway, the police are always there after the fact Not a solution.

Their world:
image072.jpg

Mine:
killmockingbird_2731522k.jpg

You want people to be left at the mercy of criminals, for them to be raped and murdered, beaten, whatever the case the may be.
No, and nothing I have ever said would approve of that. I want you to stop killing each other, right up until I can kill all humans, every last one of them...
Why don't you start with yourself, or get out of your mom's basement...
Why don't you grow up, person who has to carry a gun (when he doesn't need to) to feel like a man...

I'm sure he's more of a man than you. :D
No, he's much less. I don't need to have a gun on me to go out into my society, no matter where I go.

Yep, you're stupid. That much is obvious. Lol. Also, a rotten person.

Were you there??
To hell with that, if you just let him go he would be back again. Anyway, the police are always there after the fact Not a solution.
He was leaving. And we have plenty of people who did criminal things as young people but are worthy citizens now, dumbass.

The penalty for burglary is not death.

Were you there??
Not a expedient solution is what you mean.
You could give a fuck about any long term solution.

Appease much??
Wrong again.
The Nazis said the very same thing.
If you had any common sense you would see that color has nothing to do with deadbeats… LOL

Were you there??
He was leaving. And we have plenty of people who did criminal things as young people but are worthy citizens now, dumbass.

He was trespassing what did he expect, a cookie?? Lol
Good lesson to others, stay out of other peoples shit...

Were you there??
Not a expedient solution is what you mean.
You could give a fuck about any long term solution.
In Rustic's world when you get pulled over for speeding, the cop just shoots you. You broke the law after all so you had it coming.

And you know, after killing a few hundred I'll bet people would slow down, way down...

Were you there??

He was trespassing what did he expect, a cookie?? Lol
Good lesson to others, stay out of other peoples shit...
The penalty for trespassing also isn't death.

Forum List

Back