17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

I remember reading a story about an old man in his 70s or 80s who was the victim of a home invasion, and the perps tied him to a chair and tortured him to death because it was "fun" for them.

In my own town, there was a woman who was the victim of a home invasion by a few teenagers, she was raped with objects which damaged her insides, and then she was beaten nearly to death with a golf club.

But there will be a civil suit and I don't like her chances. Can't say she was fearful for herself when she rushed to danger.
Question....Why are you so sympathetic to a criminal scum bag?
Why is life to you so cheap?
People who break into homes hold human life cheap. They know they are putting people's lives at risk and they don't care.
Nope. They are looking for shit to steal. Nothing at all to do with human life.

It's those who will kill for "material goods" who don't value life.
Since you're an idiot, let me explain the felony murder rule to you. When one of you Leftists commits a felony and anyone dies as a result, it's automatically 1st degree murder. This is because the law recognizes that those who commit crimes have the capacity to understand crime is dangerous and people can get killed as a result. Any decision to commit the crime anyway entails the deliberate acceptance of criminal responsibility for whatever lives are taken as a result.

This means that the top legal minds agree with me and think you're an ass.
Like conservatives never murder anyone.

Don't you actually WANT men in that age group to be murdered off? :)
No, dummy. Can you not think beyond that a child, at all?

You've said as much. Are you going to lie about your own words now? Maybe you were drunk? :)
God you're a stupid bitch. What I said was, If you want to _________, do ____________, as in, if you want to stop most rape (or other crimes), get rid of all males between 10 and 40. That is theoretical proposition, which requires higher-level thinking, which you are obviously unable to do.

That is nothing at all like calling on people to kill all males 10 to 40, and also nothing at all like calling for the death of species killing off other species...

Nope, but he shouldn't have done what he did, and she shouldn't have either.
She should get a medal.
She should get a lawyer...

I agree. She will need to protect her interests for when the book and movie rights are negotiated..
Never gonna happen

What we both know won't happen again is this piece of shit burglar robbing anyone. I can guarantee it.
Deflection!

You've said as much. Are you going to lie about your own words now? Maybe you were drunk? :)
God you're a stupid bitch. What I said was, If you want to _________, do ____________, as in, if you want to stop most rape (or other crimes), get rid of all males between 10 and 40. That is theoretical proposition, which requires higher-level thinking, which you are obviously unable to do.

That is nothing at all like calling on people to kill all males 10 to 40, and also nothing at all like calling for the death of species killing off other species...

You said that YOU personally would like for that to happen. Stop lying. Other people have read your posts too, you know? Lol. :beer:

In my own town, there was a woman who was the victim of a home invasion by a few teenagers, she was raped with objects which damaged her insides, and then she was beaten nearly to death with a golf club.
So? Does that change this case? Oh right, no. it changes not a damn thing. Di you know what the word "subjective" means? It has to do with being rational, something you are obviously not.

If some guy was trying to break into my house, I would wait until he entered and then blast him away to smithereens. :D No guilt about it either. He is a dangerous person and has it coming because he may and chances are WILL in fact, harm some other innocent person. That is the price you pay for being a criminal. Don't be a criminal. Just say no. Lol.

So? Does that change this case? Oh right, no. it changes not a damn thing. Di you know what the word "subjective" means? It has to do with being rational, something you are obviously not.

I find it odd that you want to take people's weapons away and defend criminals. You've got some serious issues, dude.

You said that YOU personally would like for that to happen. Stop lying. Other people have read your posts too, you know? Lol. :beer:
Nope, and feel free to try and prove what just said, since it's a lie.

She should get a medal.

I agree. She will need to protect her interests for when the book and movie rights are negotiated..
Never gonna happen

What we both know won't happen again is this piece of shit burglar robbing anyone. I can guarantee it.
No guarantee she will never get robbed again.
It's easy and pretentious to "guarantee" an event after it's happened.

Perhaps I will do that later and go search down your posts where you did in fact say such things. I think people here would tend to believe my word over yours. No? :)

I find it odd that you want to take people's weapons away and defend criminals. You've got some serious issues, dude.
No guns for anyone and considering how truly stupid you are, that does not surprise me.

As for serious issues, people like you walk the earth so I do indeed have issues, with humanity and its lack of even basic human decency.

Perhaps I will do that later and go search down your posts where you did in fact say such things. I think people here would tend to believe my word over yours. No? :)
You do that you lying bitch, and people here are morons, like you.

Look at how angry you are. Like I said, go seek out some psychiatric help. You really need it.

Look at how angry you are. Like I said, go seek out some psychiatric help. You really need it.
Very stupid people, and people lying, like you, piss me off, bitch. Now you know.

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
Hell yeah, she had to shoot the little fucker he had no right to be there. It's fucking appeasers like you that make robberies and such happen.
Since when is it all right to break into someone's house?? You dumbass motherfucker

What we do know is that a piece of shit thug was somewhere he didn't belong and got exactly what he deserved.
She should get a medal.

We know the piece of shit that got what he deserved won't have one.
Who the fuck is we?
Nosism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Homeowner Shoots, Kills Teen Burglary Suspect

Look at this piece of wisdom here
“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Um. Get a job? Get TANF? I don't rob people for my clothes and I got 4 kids to clothe..this is what YEARS AND YEARS of Liberalism has done...these idiots think its their RIGHT to take others stuff because they supposedly can't afford it.

that is right

that is what happens when the rule of law breaks down

and civilization becomes less civilized

survival of the fittest follows

and animal mentality takes over with if you can not keep it from me it is mine

all the more reason to never let your 2nd Amendment rights slip away
(Snicker)

Forum List

Back