17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

“If there’s any type of situation that happens or they believe there’s a burglary at the home or any type of confrontation, dial 911. Have the police make that confrontation,” Ferrin said. “That’s what we’re here for.”

When seconds count, police are only minutes away.

If they show up at all.

In this case the woman was minutes away and rushed to trouble.

She's allowed to defend her home.

But there will be a civil suit and I don't like her chances. Can't say she was fearful for herself when she rushed to danger.
Think what you wish...There is not a defense attorney that will not paint the 54 year old woman as sympathetic and then ask the jurors to put themselves in HER shoes....
Case closed. Suit....LOSER

“If there’s any type of situation that happens or they believe there’s a burglary at the home or any type of confrontation, dial 911. Have the police make that confrontation,” Ferrin said. “That’s what we’re here for.”

If they show up at all.

But there will be a civil suit and I don't like her chances. Can't say she was fearful for herself when she rushed to danger.
Question....Why are you so sympathetic to a criminal scum bag?

If they show up at all.

Why is life to you so cheap?

If they show up at all.

People who break into homes hold human life cheap. They know they are putting people's lives at risk and they don't care.

People who break into homes hold human life cheap. They know they are putting people's lives at risk and they don't care.
Nope. They are looking for shit to steal. Nothing at all to do with human life.

It's those who will kill for "material goods" who don't value life.

Since you're an idiot, let me explain the felony murder rule to you. When one of you Leftists commits a felony and anyone dies as a result, it's automatically 1st degree murder. This is because the law recognizes that those who commit crimes have the capacity to understand crime is dangerous and people can get killed as a result. Any decision to commit the crime anyway entails the deliberate acceptance of criminal responsibility for whatever lives are taken as a result.

This means that the top legal minds agree with me and think you're an ass.

Since you're an idiot, let me explain the felony murder rule to you. When one of you Leftists commits a felony and anyone dies as a result, it's automatically 1st degree murder. This is because the law recognizes that those who commit crimes have the capacity to understand crime is dangerous and people can get killed as a result. Any decision to commit the crime anyway entails the deliberate acceptance of criminal responsibility for whatever lives are taken as a result.

Dumbass, a guy breaks into my car, and I catch him and he runs away. I am under no threat but I shoot him anyway, and he dies. Even if that is not a crime, I can be sued. Why?

Dumbass, a guy breaks into my car, and I catch him and he runs away. I am under no threat but I shoot him anyway, and he dies. Even if that is not a crime, I can be sued. Why?
You can't be sued in every state. Florida is one of them.

On a personal note, I'm glad you don't want to kill anyone you think you don't need to. Every person must answer their own conscience even if the law doesn't hold them culpable. I don't think I could live with myself if I didn't feel it absolutely necessary to shoot. But each person must answer that for themselves and it is unique for whatever situation they are in. That's why I'm not so quick to judge someone on the receiving end of a violent felony deciding lethal force is necessary. Ultimately they have to live with that decision.

You can't be sued in every state. Florida is one of them.

On a personal note, I'm glad you don't want to kill anyone you think you don't need to. Every person must answer their own conscience even if the law doesn't hold them culpable. I don't think I could live with myself if I didn't feel it absolutely necessary to shoot. But each person must answer that for themselves and it is unique for whatever situation they are in. That's why I'm not so quick to judge someone on the receiving end of a violent felony deciding lethal force is necessary. Ultimately they have to live with that decision.
"When a person dies or is killed due to the negligence or misconduct of another, including murder, the surviving members of the victim's family may sue for "wrongful death.

A suit for wrongful death may only be brought by the personal representative of the decedent's estate. Every state has a civil "wrongful death statute," or set of statutes, which establish the procedures for bringing wrongful death actions. Actions for personal injury, conscious pain and suffering, or expenses incurred prior to the decedent's death are also brought by the personal representative. The damage awards from these actions belong to the estate and may pass to different parties as directed by the decedent's will. - See more at: http://injury.findlaw.com/torts-and-personal-injuries/wrongful-death-overview.html#sthash.7q6BcLgT.dpuf"

Wrongful Death Overview - FindLaw

Last edited:

If they show up at all.

Jumping into this kind of late, but by your previous responses, I'd guess that you've never been a burglary victim. I have been. The feeling is indescribable. You come home to find it ransacked. Your valuables gone. The creature comforts you worked so hard to obtain for yourself and your family now gone or ruined. Your sense of security and safety completely violated. Thank God nobody was home to be beaten, raped, or murdered. If I was at home and armed, I would have had no problem with shooting the scumbag who broke in my home. He didn't have any problem fucking with me. Why should I feel any guilt in dealing with him?

This lady may have some trouble because he was leaving, but if I was on the jury, I wouldn't convict her. IMHO, he got what was coming to him.

There was no negligence or misconduct on the part of the woman. Therefore no wrongful death.

Jumping into this kind of late, but by your previous responses, I'd guess that you've never been a burglary victim. I have been. The feeling is indescribable. You come home to find it ransacked. Your valuables gone. The creature comforts you worked so hard to obtain for yourself and your family now gone or ruined. Your sense of security and safety completely violated. Thank God nobody was home to be beaten, raped, or murdered. If I was at home and armed, I would have had no problem with shooting the scumbag who broke in my home. He didn't have any problem fucking with me. Why should I feel any guilt in dealing with him?

This lady may have some trouble because he was leaving, but if I was on the jury, I wouldn't convict her. IMHO, he got what was coming to him.
That's why home owners are rarely prosecuted for defending their homes.

There was no negligence or misconduct on the part of the woman. Therefore no wrongful death.
The Leftwats on this thread don't seem to understand how Florida's Castle Doctrine protects homeowners from these frivolous lawsuits. They're touting the idiot axiom that you can sue anyone, anytime, for any reason. Tort reform has come a long way.

What we do know is that a piece of shit thug was somewhere he didn't belong and got exactly what he deserved.
Nope, but he shouldn't have done what he did, and she shouldn't have either.
She should get a medal.
She should get a lawyer...
You really don't understand Florida's Castle Doctrine law. Keep sounding like a complete ass.
Doesn't change wrongful death suits. Civil, not criminal matters.

Keep dreaming dude. BTW how about posting up those other wrongful death suits you keep predicting. I haven't seen a single one so you're batting even worse than Kasich.

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
This is how far down the hole and away from reality the left has gotten.

The right to defend yourself and property is murder.

Not the slightest grasp of reality at all, shit like that wouldn't be presented in a bizarre sitcom, but it is what the left thinks is real.

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
This is how far down the hole and away from reality the left has gotten.

The right to defend yourself and property is murder.

Not the slightest grasp of reality at all, shit like that wouldn't be presented in a bizarre sitcom, but it is what the left thinks is real.

What's just as bad is the family of the piece of shit calls what the property owner did wrong yet says nothing about what the family member did being wrong.

yeah...Typical liberal shithead thinking.....So we're supposed to allow anyone who chooses to do so break into our homes, take what WE WORKED FOR with zero repercussions?
ya know what? If someone violates my home, they will pay whatever price I deem appropriate...If that means me snapping their tibia with a sand wedge, or blowing a tunnel through their worthless skull, there isn't a prosecutor anywhere that would charge me with so much as a traffic ticket.
If we cannot be safe in our homes, we are doomed.
All are warned. Do not violate the sanctity of the home. Otherwise, suffer the consequences of their actions.
You opinion on this issues is most unpopular. However, it is your opinion....And that is just fine..
No charges.....

The sister of the piece of shit thinks so. She questions what the homeowner did to a thief yet says nothing about the thief and his actions.

What we do know is that a piece of shit thug was somewhere he didn't belong and got exactly what he deserved.
She should get a medal.

I agree. She will need to protect her interests for when the book and movie rights are negotiated..
Never gonna happen

What we both know won't happen again is this piece of shit burglar robbing anyone. I can guarantee it.

She should get a medal.

I agree. She will need to protect her interests for when the book and movie rights are negotiated..
Actually, she's a worthless **** so, you'll approve.

I approve of any homeowner ridding the world of a burglar. One less piece of shit taxpayers have to keep up in prison.

Forum List

Back