17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

What we do know is that a piece of shit thug was somewhere he didn't belong and got exactly what he deserved.
Nope, but he shouldn't have done what he did, and she shouldn't have either.
She should get a medal.
She should get a lawyer...
You really don't understand Florida's Castle Doctrine law. Keep sounding like a complete ass.
Doesn't change wrongful death suits. Civil, not criminal matters.

Nothing wrong with shooting a burglar because he/she is where he/she doesn't belong.

How do you know.........a thug like that is very likely to have attacked her......
BS...

What we do know is that a piece of shit thug was somewhere he didn't belong and got exactly what he deserved.
She should get a medal.

We know the piece of shit that got what he deserved won't have one.

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
This is how far down the hole and away from reality the left has gotten.

The right to defend yourself and property is murder.

Not the slightest grasp of reality at all, shit like that wouldn't be presented in a bizarre sitcom, but it is what the left thinks is real.

What's just as bad is the family of the piece of shit calls what the property owner did wrong yet says nothing about what the family member did being wrong.
well they don't care that he's dead, they just want blm to show up, ruin the ladies life then sue anyone they can for money.

theft is just another way to 'make' money when everything gets handed to you

She should get a medal.

I agree. She will need to protect her interests for when the book and movie rights are negotiated..
Actually, she's a worthless **** so, you'll approve.

I approve of any homeowner ridding the world of a burglar. One less piece of shit taxpayers have to keep up in prison.
Life is certainly, and depressingly, cheap to you people, that's for sure.

No wonder I so strongly reject your kind. You have all the humanity of a tennis ball.

Homeowner Shoots, Kills Teen Burglary Suspect

Look at this piece of wisdom here
“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Um. Get a job? Get TANF? I don't rob people for my clothes and I got 4 kids to clothe..this is what YEARS AND YEARS of Liberalism has done...these idiots think its their RIGHT to take others stuff because they supposedly can't afford it.

that is right

that is what happens when the rule of law breaks down

and civilization becomes less civilized

survival of the fittest follows

and animal mentality takes over with if you can not keep it from me it is mine

all the more reason to never let your 2nd Amendment rights slip away

Homeowner Shoots, Kills Teen Burglary Suspect

Look at this piece of wisdom here
“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Um. Get a job? Get TANF? I don't rob people for my clothes and I got 4 kids to clothe..this is what YEARS AND YEARS of Liberalism has done...these idiots think its their RIGHT to take others stuff because they supposedly can't afford it.

that is right

that is what happens when the rule of law breaks down

and civilization becomes less civilized

survival of the fittest follows

and animal mentality takes over with if you can not keep it from me it is mine

all the more reason to never let your 2nd Amendment rights slip away
And just what does "fit" mean? Do you know?

This lady may have some trouble because he was leaving, but if I was on the jury, I wouldn't convict her. IMHO, he got what was coming to him.
That is because you lack all sense of decency, as do most here. The punishment for theft is not death. All who are pleased that this teenager are dead are unworthy of the very air they breathe.

When I call humanity a disease, this kind of thing is a perfect example...

This lady may have some trouble because he was leaving, but if I was on the jury, I wouldn't convict her. IMHO, he got what was coming to him.
That is because you lack all sense of decency, as do most here. The punishment for theft is not death. All who are pleased that this teenager are dead are unworthy of the very air they breathe.

You want everyone to be the same kind of coward you are. It's not going to happen.

You want everyone to be the same kind of coward you are. It's not going to happen.
The coward is the one who killed a kid, when she didn't need to.

And most people with guns are cowards, it's why they are so in love with their guns...

She should get a medal.

I agree. She will need to protect her interests for when the book and movie rights are negotiated..

I approve of any homeowner ridding the world of a burglar. One less piece of shit taxpayers have to keep up in prison.

No wonder I so strongly reject your kind. You have all the humanity of a tennis ball.

After some of the things you have said to me about how you feel about men's lives, you are certainly not one to talk. Why are you not celebrating this death?

The coward is the one who killed a kid, when she didn't need to...

Don't you actually WANT men in that age group to be murdered off? That's what you said before. Now, you're all wishy washy and full of "feelings" for the criminal element in our society? You seem confused. Go see a shrink, and I mean that in the kindest way possible. :)

So then you should be happy. One less scumbag male, correct? If he had the opportunity, he just might have raped and murdered that poor woman, no?

After some of the things you have said to me about how you feel about men's lives, you are certainly not one to talk. Why are you not celebrating this death?
Humanity is a disease but that is not to say that it should be inhumane, while it still exists, as in this case. Learn to think like an adult. I don't celebrate the death of anyone, even those most worthy of it. If you do, you are a case in point, and example of an unworthy species, it lacks compassion to a point of indecency. This thread is a perfect example.

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
I have no sympathy for any piece of shit criminal
even someone you care about?
Care? Define care
No need to define the obvious .

I have no sympathy for any piece of shit criminal
even someone you care about?
No one I care about is a piece of shit criminal
not that you know about...
look, you are just trying to start a shit storm....Cut the fucking crap..
Stating fact .
Fact frightens the ignorant.

So then you should be happy. One less scumbag male, correct? If he had the opportunity, he just might have raped and murdered that poor woman, no?
She was in no danger, at all.

Anytime a criminal enters your home, you are in danger. You don't know what that criminal's intentions are, and many, many people have been murdered, some even tortured.

Forum List

Back