17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

You said that YOU personally would like for that to happen. Stop lying. Other people have read your posts too, you know? Lol. :beer:
Nope, and feel free to try and prove what just said, since it's a lie.

Perhaps I will do that later and go search down your posts where you did in fact say such things. I think people here would tend to believe my word over yours. No? :)
You do that you lying bitch, and people here are morons, like you.

Look at how angry you are. Like I said, go seek out some psychiatric help. You really need it.
Very stupid people, and people lying, like you, piss me off, bitch. Now you know.

I'm not lying at all, and we both know this. You are the one who is lying, trying to portray yourself as some "caring" individual when we all know that is just not the case. You are SICK! You want people to be left at the mercy of criminals, for them to be raped and murdered, beaten, whatever the case the may be.

I remember another case in the last few years, where a criminal broke into a woman's house, murdered her, kidnapped her son (who was a toddler), and raped him repeatedly. WE have the RIGHT to defend ourselves against such animals. There is nothing else to say about it.

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
I have no sympathy for any piece of shit criminal
even someone you care about?
Yes, play with the bull get the horns. Dumbass

I find it odd that you want to take people's weapons away and defend criminals. You've got some serious issues, dude.
No guns for anyone and considering how truly stupid you are, that does not surprise me.

As for serious issues, people like you walk the earth so I do indeed have issues, with humanity and its lack of even basic human decency.

Wow! You are really a sick individual. Scary to think people like you are walking around. Hopefully you aren't around for too much longer. ;)

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
Can you make any less sense?
The only bull you ever played with is bullshit

She should get a medal.
She should get a lawyer...

I agree. She will need to protect her interests for when the book and movie rights are negotiated..
Never gonna happen

What we both know won't happen again is this piece of shit burglar robbing anyone. I can guarantee it.
No guarantee she will never get robbed again.
It's easy and pretentious to "guarantee" an event after it's happened.
The punk ass trying to rob her will never Try again... Lol

Appease much??

I find it odd that you want to take people's weapons away and defend criminals. You've got some serious issues, dude.
No guns for anyone and considering how truly stupid you are, that does not surprise me.

As for serious issues, people like you walk the earth so I do indeed have issues, with humanity and its lack of even basic human decency.

Wow! You are really a sick individual. Scary to think people like you are walking around. Hopefully you aren't around for too much longer. ;)
I'm not scary, you are (and completely unable to understand). Humans, a disease. Case in point above.

She should get a lawyer...

I agree. She will need to protect her interests for when the book and movie rights are negotiated..
Never gonna happen

What we both know won't happen again is this piece of shit burglar robbing anyone. I can guarantee it.
And?

I'm not scary, you are (and completely unable to understand). Humans, a disease. Case in point above.

I know! You are a perfect example, as is the criminal featured in the OP. You feel sorry for him, but you don't care at all about the innocent woman who is NOT a criminal? You're sick, sick, sick. You know very well that it is only a matter of time (if that loser kept getting away with what he was doing) until he moved on to bigger and "better" things. There are people in this world without conscience, who will rape and torture and murder other people just for kicks. Don't be a naive douchebag.

Ok, just a dolt

You want people to be left at the mercy of criminals, for them to be raped and murdered, beaten, whatever the case the may be.
No, and nothing I have ever said would approve of that. I want you to stop killing each other, right up until I can kill all humans, every last one of them...

I know! You are a perfect example, as is the criminal featured in the OP. You feel sorry for him, but you don't care at all about the innocent woman who is NOT a criminal? You're sick, sick, sick. You know very well that it is only a matter of time (if that loser kept getting away with what he was doing) until he moved on to bigger and "better" things. There are people in this world without conscience, who will rape and torture and murder other people just for kicks. Don't be a naive douchebag.
You are a child, and you think like one. I'm done responding to you since you can't manage to argue like an adult.

Never gonna happen

And?
You can't deny it, she was 100% in the right...

Never gonna happen

And?
She wasn't anything of the kind. She also was under no threat.

Appease much??
You must enjoy being wrong all the time.
Never appeased anyone ever.
Unlike you slapdick, I don't need to prove that I'm a badass.

You want people to be left at the mercy of criminals, for them to be raped and murdered, beaten, whatever the case the may be.
No, and nothing I have ever said would approve of that. I want you to stop killing each other, right up until I can kill all humans, every last one of them...
Why don't you start with yourself, or get out of your mom's basement...

Never gonna happen

And?
Sure I can.

And?
She wasn't anything of the kind. She also was under no threat.
Were you there??

Why don't you grow up, person who has to carry a gun (when he doesn't need to) to feel like a man...

Why don't you grow up, person who has to carry a gun (when he doesn't need to) to feel like a man...

I'm sure he's more of a man than you. :D

Forum List

Back