17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Not only are you appeasing, you're deflecting over and over again… LOL
I'm doing neither.
Refuting your bullshit is not appeasing or deflection.
Since you're ignorant calling it that is the best you can do.
Fact is you've been wrong about everything in this thread.
I will save you here, did that kid have a right to be in that house? Did that woman have a right to protect herself and her property? Police only show up after the crime is done?
Actions have consequences if you are not willing to pay for those consequences, tough shit
I don't need savings .
All that is true to a point.
So as always you miss the point.
Without deflecting, answer the questions...

You're deflecting because you know if you trespass on someone else's property there's a possibility you will be shot. Obviously the kid was up to no good, problem solved

Exactly. I think he is probably a criminal, so his sympathies lie with the criminal element in society.
Golly ! Everyone has done something criminal.
From not wearing seat belts to murder.
Stop the self-righteous bullshit.

There is a BIG difference between not wearing a seatbelt and breaking and entering, tard.
Nope both are crime , the rest is rationalizing.
Bigger tard.
How so??

Not a expedient solution is what you mean.
You could give a fuck about any long term solution.
In Rustic's world when you get pulled over for speeding, the cop just shoots you. You broke the law after all so you had it coming.

And you know, after killing a few hundred I'll bet people would slow down, way down...
Deflection...
fact!
You're deflecting because you know if you trespass on someone else's property there's a possibility you will be shot. Obviously the kid was up to no good, problem solved
You wish.
Non sequitur.
Comparing breaking and entering, burglary, theft, and home invasion to a speeding ticket is beyond ludicrous.

What was the lady supposed to do? Give him cookies and lemonade? Give him a couple shopping bags and help load them up with her valuables? Drive him to his next burglary? Would that be the decent thing to do?

Exactly. I think he is probably a criminal, so his sympathies lie with the criminal element in society.
Breaking and entering is a little different than were not wearing a seatbelt. dumbass

Still, you deflect.... Lol
Rationalizing is a deflection.
Deflection is your rationalization... Lol

I'm doing neither.
I will save you here, did that kid have a right to be in that house? Did that woman have a right to protect herself and her property? Police only show up after the crime is done?
Actions have consequences if you are not willing to pay for those consequences, tough shit
Kill all who break the law.
Deflections do not look good on ya...

Yes you are .
I'm doing neither.
I don't need savings .
All that is true to a point.
So as always you miss the point.
Without deflecting, answer the questions...
Asked and answered.

In Rustic's world when you get pulled over for speeding, the cop just shoots you. You broke the law after all so you had it coming.

And you know, after killing a few hundred I'll bet people would slow down, way down...
Deflection...
fact!
You wish.
Non sequitur.
Comparing breaking and entering, burglary, theft, and home invasion to a speeding ticket is beyond ludicrous.

What was the lady supposed to do? Give him cookies and lemonade? Give him a couple shopping bags and help load them up with her valuables? Drive him to his next burglary? Would that be the decent thing to do?
Crime is crime.
Would you shoot some one for not wearing seat belts?
Was the robber armed and posed an imininent threat?

Breaking and entering is a little different than were not wearing a seatbelt. dumbass

I'm not the one deflecting or rationalizing.

These are the same people who think that the police killing a man, armed, running the cops after taking over Federal property, refusing to drop after crashing his truck at a roadblock and reaching for his gun is outrageous.

You wish.
Non sequitur.

Crime is crime.
There should not be a law requiring the use of seatbelts, POS control freaks...
Anyway, it only matters he was where he should not have been, problem solved move on.

You may not know it, but you are. Lol

You wish.
Non sequitur.

Crime is crime.
And I thought only conservatives lacked nuance... No, I wouldn't shoot someone for not wearing seatbelts. If someone breaks into your home, you assume the worst. You don't assume he is there to read the meter. If the guy doesn't respect your home and your property, he's not likely to respect your life or those of your loved ones either. This woman may or may not have faced an imminent threat. I would side with her safety and protecting what's hers.

You wish.
Non sequitur.

Crime is crime.
There should not be a law requiring the use of seatbelts, POS control freaks...
Anyway, it only matters he was where he should not have been, problem solved move on.
False
!
But it's the best you can do
Gonna call deflection no

You may not know it, but you are. Lol
False unlike yourself I don't talk out my ass

You wish.
Non sequitur.

Crime is crime.
And I thought only conservatives lacked nuance... No, I wouldn't shoot someone for not wearing seatbelts. If someone breaks into your home, you assume the worst. You don't assume he is there to read the meter. If the guy doesn't respect your home and your property, he's not likely to respect your life or those of your loved ones either. This woman may or may not have faced an imminent threat. I would side with her safety and protecting what's hers.
Nuance? you did read the op.

Police say a 63-year-old woman survived a night of horror, escaping from a 15-year-old neighbor who stabbed her before trying to drown her in a pond and asphyxiate her in her car.

The victim, identified by neighbors as Paula McMurrough, suffered multiple stab wounds, including one to her neck, before driving herself to Sturdy Memorial Hospital around 2:45 a.m. this morning, police said

She was transferred to Rhode Island Hospital in Providence with wounds that police described as "more than superficial but not life threatening." She was listed in stable condition, police said tonight.

The 15-year-old boy, whose name was not released because of his age, was arrested a short time later when he arrived home, Detective Sgt. Arthur Brillon said.

He was arraigned in Taunton Juvenile Court on several charges, including attempted murder, home invasion and kidnapping, Brillon said.

Police do not yet have a motive for the attack, which shocked even veteran investigators, and say the victim and suspect know each other.

The horrific ordeal began around 10 p.m. when the victim was startled by the boy inside her home at 91 Cumberland Ave., Brillon said. The boy attacked McMurrough, stabbing her several times on her body and neck, Brillon said.

The boy then took McMurrough against her will to a pond near the Seekonk line, where he dragged her from her car to the pond and attempted to drown her, Brillon said.

This thread is a perfect example of how some really are only 3/5ths persons...
More deflections... Lol

These two are a couple of sick fuckers. End thread/ :D
Yes, respect for life, even that of a criminal, is sick to your kind.

Evil is rarely self-aware, you are a perfect example...
Says the control freak.
All the more reason to buy more guns and ammo...
Look who calling other posters control freaks.
More guns and ammo?

Forum List

Back