17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

The punk ass trying to rob her will never Try again... Lol
And?
You can't deny it, she was 100% in the right...
She wasn't anything of the kind. She also was under no threat.

You don't get to make that determination not having been there. There isn't but one person that can and you aren't that person.
In short order 12 people will make that decision..

Sure thing, mr. batting .000 on predictions of lawsuits for DGU "victims".

I find it odd that you want to take people's weapons away and defend criminals. You've got some serious issues, dude.
No guns for anyone and considering how truly stupid you are, that does not surprise me.

As for serious issues, people like you walk the earth so I do indeed have issues, with humanity and its lack of even basic human decency.

You rail about a lack of human decency then get all pissed off when some barely sentient prick gets killed while committing a crime. You're more fucked up then even they are.

Does it matter if the burglar was a teen age college student? Think about being woken up in the middle of the night by someone sneaking through a window. What kind of a "confrontation" happened? Did the 54 year old woman brandish a gun and tell the intruder to get the hell out of the house and he assaulted her? It's a classic case of appropriate use of a firearm. What's more, the woman should sue the family of the burglar for the cost of PTSD treatment.
He was leaving, and she wasn't even home when he broke in.
Does that matter??
He was somewhere where he should not have been, justice was done...

You can't deny it, she was 100% in the right...
Sure I can.

Then you're an idiot to deny the truth.
Not dening anything just stating fact
Besides what kind of truth are you talking about ?
Subjective or objective?
The facts show he was in the house and he shouldn't have been.

The facts show the homeowner shot the thief and had the right to do it. The facts show that another piece of shit won't get the chance to rob another house.
Boy is life cheap to people like you...
Says the consultant who wants to end all of humanity... Lol

Then you're an idiot to deny the truth.
Not dening anything just stating fact
Besides what kind of truth are you talking about ?
Subjective or objective?
The facts show he was in the house and he shouldn't have been.

The facts show the homeowner shot the thief and had the right to do it. The facts show that another piece of shit won't get the chance to rob another house.

It doesn't matter what the value is of what I own. It's worth more than the life of someone that would try to steal it. I don't cheapen a thief's value, they do it by being a thief.
And there we go. To you your property is worth more than a human life. Nuff said.
Appeaser... Lol

It doesn't matter what the value is of what I own. It's worth more than the life of someone that would try to steal it. I don't cheapen a thief's value, they do it by being a thief.
And there we go. To you your property is worth more than a human life. Nuff said.
She caught the burglar leaving her house. He confronted her. She had reason to fear for her safety. She had the right to protect herself and did so. Nuff said.
He was no threat. I think she's wrong so using your justice we should kill her, she's a murderer.

Again, you weren't there, the homeowner was. That means what you think is irrelevant and what she did was relevant.
False the home owner was not there she shot him after the fact.

Damn right it is. Something I earned is worth more to me than someone that, by their own actions, proves they don't even care about their own life.

Are you telling me that you would let someone steal what you worked to earn?
If it meant killing or harming loved ones .
Damn straight I would.
Another asshole who thinks he's John Wayne.
What you're saying just because this guy is a minority and young and someone's kid, he has a right to disrupt someone's life altogether, Then given a pass??
He was where he should not have been, and he paid the price you loopy fucker... Lol

Damn right it is. Something I earned is worth more to me than someone that, by their own actions, proves they don't even care about their own life.

Damn straight I would.

Just another man that puts value where value lies. A thief has no value. He's proven that by being a thief.
If that's your thinking then you have a major malfunction.
In your case man is a subjective term.

See folks that's how you rationalize your ignorance.
False making a false statement is no a fact
It's opinion.
You should learn the difference.

You
This thread is a good example of why we can no longer be one nation. We need a wall so I call get scum like those here on the other side.

When people like you think those of us who work hard and earn what we have should simply let someone steal it, you're correct.

You get someone on the other side? Good luck.
Another blatantly false assumption/ accusation.
I've earned everything I have .
Paid my own way though college you self-righteous slapdick.
Who the fuck is us?
Odd how every time you get your ass handed to you, you inevitably fall back on the argumentum ad populum fallicy.
Pathetic.

I made a plain and simple statement that anything I've earned is worth more than any piece of shit that would try and steal it.

Odd how you think stating an OPINION is handing someone's ass to them. You couldn't hand your own as to yourself boy. You're kind is too damn lazy to make the effort unless it has some social welfare attached to it.

False making a false statement is no a fact
It's opinion.
You should learn the difference.

You
This thread is a good example of why we can no longer be one nation. We need a wall so I call get scum like those here on the other side.

When people like you think those of us who work hard and earn what we have should simply let someone steal it, you're correct.

Who the fuck is us?
Odd how every time you get your ass handed to you, you inevitably fall back on the argumentum ad populum fallicy.
Pathetic.

I made a plain and simple statement that anything I've earned is worth more than any piece of shit that would try and steal it.

Odd how you think stating an OPINION is handing someone's ass to them. You couldn't hand your own as to yourself boy. You're kind is too damn lazy to make the effort unless it has some social welfare attached to it.
Boy ? Another false assumption for the pile social welfare false assumption 2.
Lazy false assumption 3
Stating your ignorant opinion is why and still are getting your ass handed to you.
Quit while you're behind.

1 in every 3 1/2 black is on food stamps. Hardly an assumption. If they weren't lazy, they wouldn't be in a situation to apply for them.
So you falsely assume I'm black?
Then you make an even more blatant false assumption concerning about the lie of black laziness.
I can come to no other conclusion then you are fucking deranged.

Damn straight I would.
What you're saying just because this guy is a minority and young and someone's kid, he has a right to disrupt someone's life altogether, Then given a pass??
He was where he should not have been, and he paid the price you loopy fucker... Lol
You're so wrong it farcical.

Damn straight I would.
Justice was done, without spending a cent of taxpayer money. They ending was right One less gangbanger on the street to deal with later…

There is no "and". The statement was clear that another piece of shit that deserved what he got won't get a chance to be a piece of shit again.
You could have just said you don't know what and in that context means.
You must enjoy being willfully ignorant.

You must enjoy being just like that ******'s sister and covering for a thief.
I'm neither a ****** or a theif.
Then again it's obvious you're a racist douche bag.

While I don't know about the thief part, nor did I make that claim, you definitely are the former.
another false assumption about my race .
racist douche bag

Does it matter if the burglar was a teen age college student? Think about being woken up in the middle of the night by someone sneaking through a window. What kind of a "confrontation" happened? Did the 54 year old woman brandish a gun and tell the intruder to get the hell out of the house and he assaulted her? It's a classic case of appropriate use of a firearm. What's more, the woman should sue the family of the burglar for the cost of PTSD treatment.
He was leaving, and she wasn't even home when he broke in.
Does that matter??
He was somewhere where he should not have been, justice was done...
was it ?
Castle doctrine
A castle doctrine is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode as a place in which that person has certain protections and immunities permitting him or her, in certain circumstances, to use force to defend himself or herself against an intruder, free from legal responsibility/prosecution for the consequences of the force used. The term is most commonly used in the United States, though many other countries invoke comparable principles in their laws.
from this description it's iffy at best.

btw
The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital.
she was not at home..

btw
The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital.
she was not at home..
Do the crime, pay the price.
if she had let him go they would have probably never found the little asswipe, one less gangbanger to deal with at a later time.

There is no "and". The statement was clear that another piece of shit that deserved what he got won't get a chance to be a piece of shit again.
You could have just said you don't know what and in that context means.
You must enjoy being willfully ignorant.

You must enjoy being just like that ******'s sister and covering for a thief.
I'm neither a ****** or a theif.
Then again it's obvious you're a racist douche bag.

While I don't know about the thief part, nor did I make that claim, you definitely are the former.
another false assumption about my race .
racist douche bag

You ASSumed I applied it to you because of your race? Seems you made a false assumption.

Damn straight I would.
Justice was done, without spending a cent of taxpayer money. They ending was right One less gangbanger on the street to deal with later…

Or to listen to when making excuses as to why he ended up as one.

Damn straight I would.

So he was supposed to be in someone else's house without permission?

Damn straight I would.

Just another man that puts value where value lies. A thief has no value. He's proven that by being a thief.
If that's your thinking then you have a major malfunction.
In your case man is a subjective term.
You

Who the fuck is us?
Pathetic.

You

Who the fuck is us?
Pathetic.

Boy ? Another false assumption for the pile social welfare false assumption 2.
Lazy false assumption 3
Stating your ignorant opinion is why and still are getting your ass handed to you.
Quit while you're behind.

1 in every 3 1/2 black is on food stamps. Hardly an assumption. If they weren't lazy, they wouldn't be in a situation to apply for them.
So you falsely assume I'm black?
Then you make an even more blatant false assumption concerning about the lie of black laziness.
I can come to no other conclusion then you are fucking deranged.

Perhaps you don't understand what 1 in 3 1/2 means.

You falsely ASSume I said you were on food stamps.

Forum List

Back