17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Boy is life cheap to people like you...

It doesn't matter what the value is of what I own. It's worth more than the life of someone that would try to steal it. I don't cheapen a thief's value, they do it by being a thief.
And there we go. To you your property is worth more than a human life. Nuff said.

Damn right it is. Something I earned is worth more to me than someone that, by their own actions, proves they don't even care about their own life.

Are you telling me that you would let someone steal what you worked to earn?
If it meant killing or harming loved ones .
Damn straight I would.
Another asshole who thinks he's John Wayne.
What you're saying just because this guy is a minority and young and someone's kid, he has a right to disrupt someone's life altogether, Then given a pass??
He was where he should not have been, and he paid the price you loopy fucker... Lol

That's what the sister of the piece of shit said.

It doesn't matter what the value is of what I own. It's worth more than the life of someone that would try to steal it. I don't cheapen a thief's value, they do it by being a thief.
And there we go. To you your property is worth more than a human life. Nuff said.
She caught the burglar leaving her house. He confronted her. She had reason to fear for her safety. She had the right to protect herself and did so. Nuff said.
He was no threat. I think she's wrong so using your justice we should kill her, she's a murderer.

Again, you weren't there, the homeowner was. That means what you think is irrelevant and what she did was relevant.
False the home owner was not there she shot him after the fact.

If she wasn't there, how could she have shot him at her house?

It doesn't matter whether she was there when he broke in but that she was there before he left. The FACTS prove he was.

And I thought only conservatives lacked nuance... No, I wouldn't shoot someone for not wearing seatbelts. If someone breaks into your home, you assume the worst. You don't assume he is there to read the meter. If the guy doesn't respect your home and your property, he's not likely to respect your life or those of your loved ones either. This woman may or may not have faced an imminent threat. I would side with her safety and protecting what's hers.
I agree.

The tendency we are seeing here to dismiss the felonious, severely hurtful and extremely provocative nature of housebreaking as a minor offense seems to reflect what is best described as an innate criminal orientation. To come home and find that someone has violated your privacy, invaded your territory, stolen your property and, in most cases, maliciously ransacked the order of your living space, will in most examples incite a powerfully murderous feeling -- which is perfectly natural.

I don't know the circumstances of this shooting incident. The report mentions a "confrontation" between the offended woman and her offender. Whether she was motivated to pull the trigger on this punk because she feared for her life or because she was momentarily overcome with understandably irrepressible rage is perfectly acceptable to me and, probably, to the vast majority of ordinarily peaceful, law-abiding individuals who are able to empathize with this victim's emotional impetus.

If this incident goes to trial, and if I were a juror, she would have nothing to worry about.

I wish to add for emphasis that my favorite Black comedian, Chris Rock, in one of his better performances said, "I like Black people but I hate n;ggers -- because they steal your shit!"

Right on, Chris!

Homeowner Shoots, Kills Teen Burglary Suspect

Look at this piece of wisdom here
“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Um. Get a job? Get TANF? I don't rob people for my clothes and I got 4 kids to clothe..this is what YEARS AND YEARS of Liberalism has done...these idiots think its their RIGHT to take others stuff because they supposedly can't afford it.

that is right

that is what happens when the rule of law breaks down

and civilization becomes less civilized

survival of the fittest follows

and animal mentality takes over with if you can not keep it from me it is mine

all the more reason to never let your 2nd Amendment rights slip away
And just what does "fit" mean? Do you know?

those that can physically/mentally out do the others

what else would it mean dumb ass

“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Um. Get a job? Get TANF? I don't rob people for my clothes and I got 4 kids to clothe..this is what YEARS AND YEARS of Liberalism has done...these idiots think its their RIGHT to take others stuff because they supposedly can't afford it.

that is right

Paint my house Is too busy playing consultant in his moms basement…

Apparently, these hood-rats think that because they are poor, they have the right to break in and steal the stuff you actually work for and thus have no right to shoot them. Wrong! Kill any hood-rat that breaks into your home!

Sure I can.

Then you're an idiot to deny the truth.
Not dening anything just stating fact
Besides what kind of truth are you talking about ?
Subjective or objective?
The facts show he was in the house and he shouldn't have been.

The facts show the homeowner shot the thief and had the right to do it. The facts show that another piece of shit won't get the chance to rob another house.
Says the consultant who wants to end all of humanity... Lol
Humanity, as this thread clearly shows, is a disease...

Not dening anything just stating fact
Besides what kind of truth are you talking about ?
Subjective or objective?
The facts show he was in the house and he shouldn't have been.

The facts show the homeowner shot the thief and had the right to do it. The facts show that another piece of shit won't get the chance to rob another house.

Damn right it is. Something I earned is worth more to me than someone that, by their own actions, proves they don't even care about their own life.

Are you telling me that you would let someone steal what you worked to earn?
Yes, and I have, it it was of no value compared to a human life.

that is right

You have to work the sales counter while I can, if I wish, sit and drink and consult in my underwear. So sad, for you.

that is right

You have to work the sales counter while I can, if I wish, sit and drink and consult in my underwear. So sad, for you.
Deflection noted

that is right

Deflection noted
Nothing like it. It's a good gig, that I created myself. Some days I need to be in field, and some days I'm here.

Deflection noted
Nothing like it. It's a good gig, that I created myself. Some days I need to be in field, and some days I'm here.
Your mom's basement??

Deflection noted
Your mom's basement??
Nope, but mom did have a basement, when she was alive, 30 years ago...

btw
The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital.
she was not at home..
Do the crime, pay the price.
if she had let him go they would have probably never found the little asswipe, one less gangbanger to deal with at a later time.
That's your fantasy. .
It's just as likely he would not have.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital.
she was not at home..
Do you understand what "confrontation" means?

Bingo!

Idiot!
It's ambiguous any details come from your imagination.
Doesn't change the fact she wasn't there.

If it meant killing or harming loved ones .
Damn straight I would.
Another asshole who thinks he's John Wayne.

Just another man that puts value where value lies. A thief has no value. He's proven that by being a thief.
If that's your thinking then you have a major malfunction.
In your case man is a subjective term.
See folks that's how you rationalize your ignorance.
Another blatantly false assumption/ accusation.
I've earned everything I have .
Paid my own way though college you self-righteous slapdick.
Who the fuck is us?
Odd how every time you get your ass handed to you, you inevitably fall back on the argumentum ad populum fallicy.
Pathetic.

I made a plain and simple statement that anything I've earned is worth more than any piece of shit that would try and steal it.

Odd how you think stating an OPINION is handing someone's ass to them. You couldn't hand your own as to yourself boy. You're kind is too damn lazy to make the effort unless it has some social welfare attached to it.
See folks that's how you rationalize your ignorance.
Another blatantly false assumption/ accusation.
I've earned everything I have .
Paid my own way though college you self-righteous slapdick.
Who the fuck is us?
Odd how every time you get your ass handed to you, you inevitably fall back on the argumentum ad populum fallicy.
Pathetic.

I made a plain and simple statement that anything I've earned is worth more than any piece of shit that would try and steal it.

Odd how you think stating an OPINION is handing someone's ass to them. You couldn't hand your own as to yourself boy. You're kind is too damn lazy to make the effort unless it has some social welfare attached to it.
Boy ? Another false assumption for the pile social welfare false assumption 2.
Lazy false assumption 3
Stating your ignorant opinion is why and still are getting your ass handed to you.
Quit while you're behind.

1 in every 3 1/2 black is on food stamps. Hardly an assumption. If they weren't lazy, they wouldn't be in a situation to apply for them.
So you falsely assume I'm black?
Then you make an even more blatant false assumption concerning about the lie of black laziness.
I can come to no other conclusion then you are fucking deranged.

Perhaps you don't understand what 1 in 3 1/2 means.

You falsely ASSume I said you were on food stamps.
I made no such assumption.
Are you still gonna run with the fantasy that I'm black.
Backpedalling like a bitch are we?

that is right

Bullshit you have your own ideas of what is fit .
None are in the dictionary discription .

btw
The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

she was not at home..
Do the crime, pay the price.
if she had let him go they would have probably never found the little asswipe, one less gangbanger to deal with at a later time.
That's your fantasy. .
It's just as likely he would not have.
Good riddance to the little fucker…

Forum List

Back