17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Apparently, these hood-rats think that because they are poor, they have the right to break in and steal the stuff you actually work for and thus have no right to shoot them. Wrong! Kill any hood-rat that breaks into your home!
Does the same rule hold true for white suburban yard apes that do it just for kicks?

btw
The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital.
she was not at home..
Do the crime, pay the price.
if she had let him go they would have probably never found the little asswipe, one less gangbanger to deal with at a later time.
That's your fantasy. .
It's just as likely he would not have.
Good riddance to the little fucker…

There's that I want to bag a ****** disease again.

Homeowner Shoots, Kills Teen Burglary Suspect

Look at this piece of wisdom here
“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Um. Get a job? Get TANF? I don't rob people for my clothes and I got 4 kids to clothe..this is what YEARS AND YEARS of Liberalism has done...these idiots think its their RIGHT to take others stuff because they supposedly can't afford it.

that is right

that is what happens when the rule of law breaks down

and civilization becomes less civilized

survival of the fittest follows

and animal mentality takes over with if you can not keep it from me it is mine

all the more reason to never let your 2nd Amendment rights slip away
And just what does "fit" mean? Do you know?

those that can physically/mentally out do the others

what else would it mean dumb ass
It means, Best Adapted. They don't have to be big, or strong, or smart (stupid usually wins) or anything beyond willing to do what it takes to survive or able to survive when others cannot. You could be the size of a peanut surrounded by lions and be the most fit.

You, whitey, ain't very likely the most fit.

Apparently, these hood-rats think that because they are poor, they have the right to break in and steal the stuff you actually work for and thus have no right to shoot them. Wrong! Kill any hood-rat that breaks into your home!
Does the same rule hold true for white suburban yard apes that do it just for kicks?

btw
The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital.
she was not at home..
if she had let him go they would have probably never found the little asswipe, one less gangbanger to deal with at a later time.
That's your fantasy. .

Your political correctness is showing... Lol

“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Um. Get a job? Get TANF? I don't rob people for my clothes and I got 4 kids to clothe..this is what YEARS AND YEARS of Liberalism has done...these idiots think its their RIGHT to take others stuff because they supposedly can't afford it.

that is right

It means, Best Adapted. They don't have to be big, or strong, or smart (stupid usually wins) or anything beyond willing to do what it takes to survive or able to survive when others cannot. You could be the size of a peanut surrounded by lions and be the most fit.

No wonder you are a consultant working out of your moms basement, you can't hold a real job… LOL

that is right

No wonder you are a consultant working out of your moms basement, you can't hold a real job… LOL
I grew tired of real jobs, so I started a company instead...

The sickness here is a the posters believing the are a self appointed Vigilante posse that wanted a cut of the action and are disappointed they didn't get some.
So they do a lot of chest thumping and proclaiming there manhood from a safe distance.
Definition of BRAGGADOCIO

You might have chosen a analog you actually understand.

btw

she was not at home..
That's your fantasy. .

Your political correctness is showing... Lol
so ironically enough is yours
You are as politically correct as any progressive.
Only you're too ignorant to know it.

that is right

So in your ignorant world having your own business is not a real job?

that is right

I own three, all s corp.
Paint my house says he's a consultant but he won't say what he consults…

I own three, all s corp.
None of your business, little man. Just because you want to expose that shit you sell doesn't mean the rest of us are that stupid.

I own three, all s corp.
None of your business, little man. Just because you want to expose that shit you sell doesn't mean the rest of us are that stupid.
We are all friends here, you could tell us. LOL

Yeah. The same holds true. I don't care what color or sex the criminal is who breaks into my home to steal what I worked hard for, he or she has picked the wrong home and is dead meat.

I own three, all s corp.
Never, so stop asking. My life, unlike yours, is private.

And we are anything but friends here.

I own three, all s corp.
Never, so stop asking. My life, unlike yours, is private.

And we are anything but friends here.
Poor sport... Lol

I own three, all s corp.
You didn't say what you own so he's not obligated to tell you jack shit!
As to being friends you have a fucked up sense of what friendship is.

Forum List

Back