17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Apparently, these hood-rats think that because they are poor, they have the right to break in and steal the stuff you actually work for and thus have no right to shoot them. Wrong! Kill any hood-rat that breaks into your home!
Does the same rule hold true for white suburban yard apes that do it just for kicks?

Unlike you, someone that only looks at the race of the thief, I don't care who they are, where they come from, or what their background is. The ONLY thing that matter is that they steal.

No wonder you are a consultant working out of your moms basement, you can't hold a real job… LOL
So in your ignorant world having your own business is not a real job?
I own three, all s corp.
Paint my house says he's a consultant but he won't say what he consults…
None of your business, little man. Just because you want to expose that shit you sell doesn't mean the rest of us are that stupid.
He's a braggart.
They are always stupid.
I have three business's, 1: I sell mining leases on private land - 2: I sell timber leases on private land both being seasonal(spring and summer) 3: l sell firearms and ammo(fall and winter and now year round thanks to Barry)... All S corporations - and YES, corporations are people…

I have the best firearm salesman ever known to man…
CVtj2OpWwAIKGNt.jpg
would that be leases to mines that don't exist o mines you've salted?
timbers leases for timber that's not yours to sell?
how many un registered weapons do you sell a year?

If that's your thinking then you have a major malfunction.
In your case man is a subjective term.
Boy ? Another false assumption for the pile social welfare false assumption 2.
Lazy false assumption 3
Stating your ignorant opinion is why and still are getting your ass handed to you.
Quit while you're behind.

1 in every 3 1/2 black is on food stamps. Hardly an assumption. If they weren't lazy, they wouldn't be in a situation to apply for them.
So you falsely assume I'm black?
Then you make an even more blatant false assumption concerning about the lie of black laziness.
I can come to no other conclusion then you are fucking deranged.

Perhaps you don't understand what 1 in 3 1/2 means.

You falsely ASSume I said you were on food stamps.
I made no such assumption.
Are you still gonna run with the fantasy that I'm black.
Backpedalling like a bitch are we?

Never said YOU were black or on food stamps. Can you show proof I made such statements? I'll wait but don't expect anything from you. You don't have to be black to be a "******". You've proven that.
another blatantly false statement.

1 in every 3 1/2 black is on food stamps. Hardly an assumption. If they weren't lazy, they wouldn't be in a situation to apply for them.
Then you make an even more blatant false assumption concerning about the lie of black laziness.

Never said YOU were black or on food stamps. Can you show proof I made such statements? I'll wait but don't expect anything from you. You don't have to be black to be a "******". You've proven that.
another blatantly false statement.

Yet you show nothing to support your claim of it being false. I'll wait, again, but you still won't show anything.

It doesn't matter what the value is of what I own. It's worth more than the life of someone that would try to steal it. I don't cheapen a thief's value, they do it by being a thief.
And there we go. To you your property is worth more than a human life. Nuff said.

Damn right it is. Something I earned is worth more to me than someone that, by their own actions, proves they don't even care about their own life.

Are you telling me that you would let someone steal what you worked to earn?
Yes, and I have, it it was of no value compared to a human life.

Thanks for proving you're a dumbass. Someone that would steal to me has shown they don't value their life. If they did, they wouldn't steal.
It is you who doesn't value life. Nothing you could ever own is worth a human life.

EVERYTHING I own has more value that you.

btw
The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital.
she was not at home..

How can she confront someone if she's not home? How can she shoot the piece of shit thief is she wasn't at home? You keep saying she wasn't there despite giving examples of what she did that could only be done if she was there.

It doesn't matter what the value is of what I own. It's worth more than the life of someone that would try to steal it. I don't cheapen a thief's value, they do it by being a thief.
And there we go. To you your property is worth more than a human life. Nuff said.
She caught the burglar leaving her house. He confronted her. She had reason to fear for her safety. She had the right to protect herself and did so. Nuff said.
He was no threat. I think she's wrong so using your justice we should kill her, she's a murderer.

Again, you weren't there, the homeowner was. That means what you think is irrelevant and what she did was relevant.
False the home owner was not there she shot him after the fact.

You are correct that she was not there while he was in the house. However, she was there when he came out the window. She confronted him and then shot him, apparently because she feared for her safety. He did not have to break into her house. He could have stopped when confronted. He could have fled when confronted. It's all on him.

btw
The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital.
she was not at home..
Do the crime, pay the price.
if she had let him go they would have probably never found the little asswipe, one less gangbanger to deal with at a later time.

daws keeps saying the woman wasn't there yet indicates she took actions that could have only been done if she was there.

btw

she was not at home..
if she had let him go they would have probably never found the little asswipe, one less gangbanger to deal with at a later time.

daws keeps saying the woman wasn't there yet indicates she took actions that could have only been done if she was there.

I think he's saying the woman wasn't there when he was in the house. Apparently he thinks that means she couldn't use the Castle Doctrine as a defense. However, self defense has existed longer than the Castle Doctrine and he ignores that aspect.

She caught the burglar leaving her house. He confronted her. She had reason to fear for her safety. She had the right to protect herself and did so. Nuff said.
He was no threat. I think she's wrong so using your justice we should kill her, she's a murderer.

Again, you weren't there, the homeowner was. That means what you think is irrelevant and what she did was relevant.

she was not at home..
Do you understand what "confrontation" means?

Bingo!

Idiot!

daws keeps saying that the homeowner wasn't there yet indicates she took actions toward the thief that could only be taken if she was there.

btw

she was not at home..

I think he's saying the woman wasn't there when he was in the house. Apparently he thinks that means she couldn't use the Castle Doctrine as a defense. However, self defense has existed longer than the Castle Doctrine and he ignores that aspect.

I get that she wasn't there when he initially broke in. However, she came back before he left which means she was there when he was. What it boils down to is a thief got what he deserved and the whiners don't like it.

You are correct that she was not there while he was in the house. However, she was there when he came out the window. She confronted him and then shot him, apparently because she feared for her safety. He did not have to break into her house. He could have stopped when confronted. He could have fled when confronted. It's all on him.

And she's the ONLY one that can make the determination whether or not she feared for her life. daws101 and PaintMyHouse seem to thing they can.

Wow 54 pages about a dead piece of shit criminal

If you people put half as much energy into things that really matter I wonder what you could get done

If that's your thinking then you have a major malfunction.
In your case man is a subjective term.
Boy ? Another false assumption for the pile social welfare false assumption 2.
Lazy false assumption 3
Stating your ignorant opinion is why and still are getting your ass handed to you.
Quit while you're behind.

Never said YOU were black or on food stamps. Can you show proof I made such statements? I'll wait but don't expect anything from you. " You don't have to be black to be a "******". You've proven that- conservative 65
While I don't know about the thief part, nor did I make that claim, you definitely are the former " .page 15 post 452

"Odd how you think stating an OPINION is handing someone's ass to them. You couldn't hand your own as to yourself boy. You're kind is too damn lazy to make the effort unless it has some social welfare attached to it."- conservative 65 page 16 post 460.
both those statements are thick with implied racism.
before you start to ineptly defended them don't
in any defamation suite in this country your words would be considered as racist and a false premise.

she was not at home..

Bingo!

Idiot!
It's ambiguous any details come from your imagination.
Doesn't change the fact she wasn't there.

Explain how she can shoot someone while they are there is she wasn't there.
any more willfully ignorant questions,?

Never said YOU were black or on food stamps. Can you show proof I made such statements? I'll wait but don't expect anything from you. " You don't have to be black to be a "******". You've proven that- conservative 65
While I don't know about the thief part, nor did I make that claim, you definitely are the former " .page 15 post 452

"Odd how you think stating an OPINION is handing someone's ass to them. You couldn't hand your own as to yourself boy. You're kind is too damn lazy to make the effort unless it has some social welfare attached to it."- conservative 65 page 16 post 460.
both those statements are thick with implied racism.
before you start to ineptly defended them don't
in any defamation suite in this country your words would be considered as racist and a false premise.

There are people of all colors that are lazy and make no effort unless a welfare check is attached to it. You claimed I made the statement that YOU were black and YOU were on welfare. What you did was infer what you wanted to believe.

she was not at home..

Bingo!

Idiot!
It's ambiguous any details come from your imagination.
Doesn't change the fact she wasn't there.

Explain how she can shoot someone while they are there is she wasn't there.
any more willfully ignorant questions,?

Thems the breaks when you live a life of crime. :)

Forum List

Back