17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Since she found him in her home, she had to be there. I don't care whether a surveillance system alerted her or a neighbor called. She was there when he was there. End of story. The result is that a piece of shit can no longer steal and that's a good thing.

Any more stupidity from you, you dumb son of a bitch?
she was not home at the time of the break in ,she shot him as he was leaving ,
we don't even know if she was inside or outside the house .
the report again is ambiguous about it.

as to this "The result is that a piece of shit can no longer steal and that's a good thing." conservative 65
and?

Meh, no great loss to the world. Thinning the herd and all.
remind me to say that when you are hit by a bus...

So, how many homes have you broken into?
none of your business ...who many bogus isms are you gonna spout today?

Meh, nobody really cares about this loser. That's just a fact. Accept it and move on with your life. :)

as to this "The result is that a piece of shit can no longer steal and that's a good thing." conservative 65
and?

Meh, nobody really cares about this loser. That's just a fact. Accept it and move on with your life. :)
master of the obvious are we?

Well, why are you still here bitching then?

and?

I don't rob people. Lol. :D
rationalizing:lmao:

Well, I don't. Therefore, my chances of getting shot and killed by a homeowner are very low. If you are going to choose a life of crime, then getting killed is one of the occupational dangers that you accept.
false! your chances of being shot by a homeowner don't diminish because you don't rob people .
you could be shot by any one of your Neighbors any time accidentally ,

Well, why are you still here bitching then?
why not?

Some people are just BAD people. You need to realize that and accept it.
do you mind not telling me shit that I know far better than you .ok mother Teresa?

Apparently you don't know too much at all! Lol.
gee how'd I know you'd say that?
defensive much?

I'm serious. I think you're really stupid. :2up:
and you'd be wrong.

Hmm. I don't think so. Lol.

Well, I don't. Therefore, my chances of getting shot and killed by a homeowner are very low. If you are going to choose a life of crime, then getting killed is one of the occupational dangers that you accept.
false! your chances of being shot by a homeowner don't diminish because you don't rob people .

The facts are that if you are not involved in criminal activity, your chances of being shot and killed are VERY low indeed. Lol.

do you mind not telling me shit that I know far better than you .ok mother Teresa?

Apparently you don't know too much at all! Lol.
gee how'd I know you'd say that?
defensive much?

I'm serious. I think you're really stupid. :2up:
and you'd be wrong.

Hmm. I don't think so. Lol.
gee, how'd I know you say that too?

The facts are that if you are not involved in criminal activity, your chances of being shot and killed are VERY low indeed. Lol.
it depends on how many of your Neighbors are packing

it depends on how many of your Neighbors are packing

Nope, it really doesn't. If you aren't involved in criminal activity, your chances of being shot are very low. FACT. :D Lol.

Homeowner Shoots, Kills Teen Burglary Suspect

Look at this piece of wisdom here
“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Um. Get a job? Get TANF? I don't rob people for my clothes and I got 4 kids to clothe..this is what YEARS AND YEARS of Liberalism has done...these idiots think its their RIGHT to take others stuff because they supposedly can't afford it.
That`s a nice story. Some homeowners shoot their entire families.

Homeowner Shoots, Kills Teen Burglary Suspect

Look at this piece of wisdom here
“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Um. Get a job? Get TANF? I don't rob people for my clothes and I got 4 kids to clothe..this is what YEARS AND YEARS of Liberalism has done...these idiots think its their RIGHT to take others stuff because they supposedly can't afford it.
That`s a nice story. Some homeowners shoot their entire families.

Hyperbole city! :D That is a VERY rare occurrence compared to home invasions.

Face the facts that we have a crime problem here in America. It doesn't have anything to do with guns or homeowners. It has to do with inner city crime and gang activity in most instances.

If more people would arm themselves and shoot the home invaders dead, we would have far less problems with such things because the criminals would really consider whether breaking into a home was worth their life.

Forum List

Back