17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

Apparently they are not charged, but shot to death.

Frost is far bigger, far stronger, and supposedly trained - maybe subdue rather than kill. Police don't do that anymore.

That's nice. The jump from an infraction to killing SHOULD be a huge one - but it isn't - cops kill at the drop of the hat. It is the FIRST response, not the last refuge.
You're an asshole!
You are the reason fucking brats, losers, thugs and scum bag criminals are getting shot. They read your anti cop anti respect for any authority and they end up in the fucking grave.
Keep it up asshole. Sincerely. Keep it up. You're ironically helping civilized decent normal people get rid of fucking scum lifelong losers like you.
Don't forget your old lady has to get to the welfare office by four.

Go get therapy for your sick self. YOU are certainly not civilized or decent. Hope you keep that big gross mouth shut if you ever get pulled over. :D
I've pulled over a thousand dirty foul mouth ***** like you pock face.
You all stunk like dirty underwear and chewing gum and some strangers spunk.
Not a fucking lucid thought among you. Dirty hair. Dirty drunk stoned bitches. The first thing you all did when you sobered/straightened up in jail was to beg for a free ride home to your government paid shithole motel room. (Thanks mom for allowing me to have a 'free spirit' growing up)
Every day the staff had to powerwash what you and yours left behind in the holding cells.
Go sit on a fucking cheap wine bottle.

:cuckoo:
No descent normal woman would come within ten feet of you.
The best part is you know it.
Permanent Ignore. You can run up your posts in 15 months to 34000 being a loser with others here.
Thank God I never have to smell your period stink combined with chewing gum and spunk ever again.

What are you talking about? You are just . . . crazy. Seriously. You should go and read your own posts and see how very little self control you display.

You are getting all upset and out of control. Is this how you would behave if you were pulled over by the police?

Frost is far bigger, far stronger, and supposedly trained - maybe subdue rather than kill. Police don't do that anymore.

That's nice. The jump from an infraction to killing SHOULD be a huge one - but it isn't - cops kill at the drop of the hat. It is the FIRST response, not the last refuge.
You're an asshole!
You are the reason fucking brats, losers, thugs and scum bag criminals are getting shot. They read your anti cop anti respect for any authority and they end up in the fucking grave.
Keep it up asshole. Sincerely. Keep it up. You're ironically helping civilized decent normal people get rid of fucking scum lifelong losers like you.
Don't forget your old lady has to get to the welfare office by four.

Go get therapy for your sick self. YOU are certainly not civilized or decent. Hope you keep that big gross mouth shut if you ever get pulled over. :D
I've pulled over a thousand dirty foul mouth ***** like you pock face.
You all stunk like dirty underwear and chewing gum and some strangers spunk.
Not a fucking lucid thought among you. Dirty hair. Dirty drunk stoned bitches. The first thing you all did when you sobered/straightened up in jail was to beg for a free ride home to your government paid shithole motel room. (Thanks mom for allowing me to have a 'free spirit' growing up)
Every day the staff had to powerwash what you and yours left behind in the holding cells.
Go sit on a fucking cheap wine bottle.

:cuckoo:
No descent normal woman would come within ten feet of you.
The best part is you know it.
Permanent Ignore. You can run up your posts in 15 months to 34000 being a loser with others here.
Thank God I never have to smell your period stink combined with chewing gum and spunk ever again.

Buddy, come on. You don't even know me. Chill. Please. You are making a fool of yourself.

Did you even read the article you posted?

It's not about protecting anyone but the COPS!

Sgt. Lennardo Bailey told the “Eastern Command Staff” [sic’d]:

“I have been to five calls today and three of those five calls for service; I have been challenged to a fight. Some of them I blew off but one of them almost got ugly. I don’t want anybody to say that I did not tell them what is going on. This is no intel this is really what’s going on the street. This is my formal notification. It is about to get ugly.”

Yes I did. You said they couldn't "afford" to (or somebody on the thread said that). Well, apparently they can.
No they can't Cowgirl!
If they could afford to have two LEO's every patrol car they would. They don't b/c they can't!
Get that through your brain! The ONLY time and place there are two LEO's in a patrol car is for officer safety b/c they are patrolling extremely dangerous neighborhoods.
Dear God you're stupid.

That's not true since some communities are doing just that.

where do you supposed they do that? Chicago, New York, inner city neighborhoods? How many state police do you see patrolling the highway are two to a car? Just name one location. That is the OP you know?

WHAT is the OP? Do you know what you are talking about? I made a suggestion. If you are angry about my suggestion . . . I think that you have some unresolved issues.

I do, answers to the questions I asked you. Why are you avoiding them? got something to hide do ya? Still haven't stated how to pay for two cops in a car, haven't answer how two cops are better than one, never provided one study that confirms your train of thought would work. So right now you are a big 'O' (oh) for

The brat did not get killed b/c he didn't have his paperwork.
He got killed b/c he attacked a cop.
And you fucking well know it.
Typical LIB dummy non-logic.

The desire for an authoritarian police state is a leftist position.

I assume you are backing Comrade Bernie Sanders.

The kid got killed because an out of control cop was able to offer two responses, talk or emptying a mag in someone. The cop has no ability to contain or control another person and jumps directly to deadly force with no other measure taken.

Sorry, a competent person would have smacked the kid with a nightstick, not killed him.

The REAL reason that the cop killed him is that departments would rather deal with killings by cops than with charges of brutality. If the cop hit the kid, he would be in trouble for police brutality, so better to just kill the kid.

In a rational world, that is fucked up thinking.
well perhaps you should go outside in the real world once in a while!! So you're ok with an unlicensed driver driving at night? Keep them by your house ok?

Why do you keep making accusations? Why don't you all calm down and try to have a reasonable and logical discussion instead of just insulting people that you disagree with? This behavior makes YOU look like the "thug."

Her argument was destroyed the minute she made it and even after she moved the goalpost.

My argument has been consistent. Police need better training and two police officers per car would help to cut down on these incidents.

What better training do they need in your opinion? You've been asked this before and yet you haven't responded.

So you have zero evidence that two cops in a car and better training, whatever the hell that consists of, would reduce these types of incidents. We are just supposed to take your word for it. A person with zero law enforcement experience. SMH

I already explained that in the beginning of this thread. They need to learn how to de-escalate situations and not escalate them. I think that is an important thing to learn how to do for an officer, and that would take a bit of training.
well how do you train for that? Do you know? Why is the mental institutions can't figure it out and how long have they been treating humans with issues? just admit you're in over your head, we all already know that. you are just repeating yourself and saying nothing. NOTHING.

And BTW, the training today is to defend yourself once you're in a position that is life threatening. See because life threatening is indeterminable and can't be trained fully

"Why is the mental institutions can't figure it out?"

Good grief. There is no cure for mental illness. Only treatment. Some people do not take their treatment. Some people abuse their drugs or street drugs. Some people are like the people who post on these threads. Completely illogical, insane and unreasonable. I mean, have you been reading danny's posts? :ack-1:
they don't let them have guns, why do you think they should drive cars? And do you have an answer for the infinite number of scenarios to manage yet?

What is the charge when the driver fails to comply with the orders of the police officer?

What is the charge when the driver attacks to police officer?
What could have been done to de-escalate the situation?

The kid could have handed over what documents he had and told him he didn't have the license. Above all, be respectful and not fight with the police officer.

The way the kid was acting, what else could the kid be hiding? Drugs?

you have no idea how big the kid is, it is night and the inside of the car is dark friend. Being an ass isn't going to change the way society sees criminals, why can't folks like you discuss rationally rather than jump into a tank of gas and light a match?
You're a cop and you approach a vehicle at night and the first thing that happens is the occupant starts with a non compliant belligerent attitude. Does he have a gun by his side?

Her argument was destroyed the minute she made it and even after she moved the goalpost.

My argument has been consistent. Police need better training and two police officers per car would help to cut down on these incidents.

What better training do they need in your opinion? You've been asked this before and yet you haven't responded.

So you have zero evidence that two cops in a car and better training, whatever the hell that consists of, would reduce these types of incidents. We are just supposed to take your word for it. A person with zero law enforcement experience. SMH

I already explained that in the beginning of this thread. They need to learn how to de-escalate situations and not escalate them. I think that is an important thing to learn how to do for an officer, and that would take a bit of training.
well how do you train for that? Do you know? Why is the mental institutions can't figure it out and how long have they been treating humans with issues? just admit you're in over your head, we all already know that. you are just repeating yourself and saying nothing. NOTHING.

And BTW, the training today is to defend yourself once you're in a position that is life threatening. See because life threatening is indeterminable and can't be trained fully

I am saying plenty. Two officers per car, better training. Even the police officials agree that officers need more training, as my link showed.
you have nothing. NOTHING. I already explained it to you. you haven't given one answer to how to achieve what you proposed. If it isn't doable, then it is worthless. My dog might as well take a crap on the paper you put it on.

Yes I did. You said they couldn't "afford" to (or somebody on the thread said that). Well, apparently they can.
No they can't Cowgirl!
If they could afford to have two LEO's every patrol car they would. They don't b/c they can't!
Get that through your brain! The ONLY time and place there are two LEO's in a patrol car is for officer safety b/c they are patrolling extremely dangerous neighborhoods.
Dear God you're stupid.

where do you supposed they do that? Chicago, New York, inner city neighborhoods? How many state police do you see patrolling the highway are two to a car? Just name one location. That is the OP you know?

WHAT is the OP? Do you know what you are talking about? I made a suggestion. If you are angry about my suggestion . . . I think that you have some unresolved issues.

I do, answers to the questions I asked you. Why are you avoiding them? got something to hide do ya? Still haven't stated how to pay for two cops in a car, haven't answer how two cops are better than one, never provided one study that confirms your train of thought would work. So right now you are a big 'O' (oh) for

Why would I "hide?" Are you for real? :lol:

Now, I posted many links in this thread for you to read. Did you read any of them? My links show that indeed some communities have two officers per car. The money wasted on law suits that would be saved could help pay. No? Right now, it seems that police departments throughout the US are being sued on a pretty regular basis for what are considered "unlawful" shootings. Now, two officers per car would cut down on that.

What is the charge when the driver fails to comply with the orders of the police officer?

What is the charge when the driver attacks to police officer?
What could have been done to de-escalate the situation?

The kid could have handed over what documents he had and told him he didn't have the license. Above all, be respectful and not fight with the police officer.

The way the kid was acting, what else could the kid be hiding? Drugs?

you have no idea how big the kid is, it is night and the inside of the car is dark friend. Being an ass isn't going to change the way society sees criminals, why can't folks like you discuss rationally rather than jump into a tank of gas and light a match?
You're a cop and you approach a vehicle at night and the first thing that happens is the occupant starts with a non compliant belligerent attitude. Does he have a gun by his side?
she knows that answer because she is she. And she says so so it is. Nothing about any civilized answer to the OP.

I am saying plenty. Two officers per car, better training. Even the police officials agree that officers need more training, as my link showed.
you have nothing. NOTHING. I already explained it to you. you haven't given one answer to how to achieve what you proposed. If it isn't doable, then it is worthless. My dog might as well take a crap on the paper you put it on.

But you don't know if it is doable or not. Lol. You just don't like it for some reason. I don't know why.

The kid got killed because an out of control cop was able to offer two responses, talk or emptying a mag in someone. The cop has no ability to contain or control another person and jumps directly to deadly force with no other measure taken.

Sorry, a competent person would have smacked the kid with a nightstick, not killed him.

The REAL reason that the cop killed him is that departments would rather deal with killings by cops than with charges of brutality. If the cop hit the kid, he would be in trouble for police brutality, so better to just kill the kid.

well perhaps you should go outside in the real world once in a while!! So you're ok with an unlicensed driver driving at night? Keep them by your house ok?

Why do you keep making accusations? Why don't you all calm down and try to have a reasonable and logical discussion instead of just insulting people that you disagree with? This behavior makes YOU look like the "thug."
Would you like me to put up the personal insults and threats YOU have made in this thread?

The only thing I disagree with is your second to last paragraph. I think officers are legitimately frightened for their lives oftentimes, and that having a partner would help ease that fear. Who would want to approach a vehicle with 4 or 5 men (possibly criminals) in it alone?
BASED OFF OF WHAT?

I'm sorry, but you really have not "explained" anything. You've insulted me and told me that I'm wrong. That's about all.

The only thing I disagree with is your second to last paragraph. I think officers are legitimately frightened for their lives oftentimes, and that having a partner would help ease that fear. Who would want to approach a vehicle with 4 or 5 men (possibly criminals) in it alone?
BASED OFF OF WHAT?

??? Okay. What is your issue now?

But you don't know if it is doable or not. Lol. You just don't like it for some reason. I don't know why.
Sure I do, it isn't being done and the police have already stated why it isn't done. Not enough cars to answer 911 calls, so your answer is to let someone else die that may be a very respectable important piece of society maybe someone who saves you one day, and you're willing to let that person die to have two cops doing nothing all night in a car. Yeah you got it together don't ya?

No they can't Cowgirl!
Dear God you're stupid.

Now, I posted many links in this thread for you to read. Did you read any of them? My links show that indeed some communities have two officers per car. The money wasted on law suits that would be saved could help pay. No? Right now, it seems that police departments throughout the US are being sued on a pretty regular basis for what are considered "unlawful" shootings. Now, two officers per car would cut down on that.

Money wasted on lawsuits that may never even occur?

You're assuming that unless you have two officers in a car you will be sued and you won't be sued if there is at least two officers.

It's an assumption that is based purely on an opinion.

That wasn't a paper. It was a link to an article based upon a meeting between officials about police training and how they can improve upon it.

Money wasted on lawsuits that may never even occur?

You're assuming that unless you have two officers in a car you will be sued and you won't be sued if there is at least two officers.

It's an assumption that is based purely on an opinion.

No. Lol. That is not what I'm assuming at all. I'm saying that having two officers per car would increase safety and therefore, in some instances, there would be no need for them to shoot a suspect. Two fully grown men could easily physically restrain a suspect, rather than just one.

logical doesn't work with someone who doesn't want to discuss honestly a discussion point. you have been one belligerent ass all day on here. You, you, you, well 'f' off to you. answer some friggin questions or drop out of the thread. It's an easy decision.

I'm sorry, but you are the one being belligerent. I floated out some ideas to help keep our officers and our citizens safer, and you just don't like it for some reason. You haven't said why. You haven't come up with an argument of how this would not work.

logical doesn't work with someone who doesn't want to discuss honestly a discussion point. you have been one belligerent ass all day on here. You, you, you, well 'f' off to you. answer some friggin questions or drop out of the thread. It's an easy decision.

What questions do you have?

Forum List

Back