$174,000 for 113 Days Work. Good Gig If You Can Get It.

In the last five years, Democrats have gotten Healthcare, gay rights, tax increases on the wealthy, energy policies

And all the people not employed now because you took money from job providers can thank you for that. It's not just laying people off, it's that it slows hiring. Which is my case, I didn't lay anyone off, but until the cash flow is there, I won't hire to keep growing.

In the last five years, Democrats have gotten Healthcare, gay rights, tax increases on the wealthy, energy policies

And all the people not employed now because you took money from job providers can thank you for that. It's not just laying people off, it's that it slows hiring. Which is my case, I didn't lay anyone off, but until the cash flow is there, I won't hire to keep growing.

Oh...trickle down

I got it

Oh...trickle down

I got it

No, as usual you do not get it. It has nothing to do with trickle down.

You raise my costs and take more money out of my hands, I have less money to spend growing my business. Explain what part of it you don't understand.

Oh...trickle down

I got it

You raise my costs and take more money out of my hands, I have less money to spend growing my business. Explain what part of it you don't understand.

Give it a break...

Republicans have been playing that "Pity the job creators" card for generations

Oh...trickle down

I got it

Give it a break...

I am pointing out cause and effect. If government takes more of my money, then my business has less money and I provide fewer jobs. Stop whining like such a little girl. It's not that complicated.

Give it a break...

I am pointing out cause and effect. If government takes more of my money, then my business has less money and I provide fewer jobs. Stop whining like such a little girl. It's not that complicated.
What a load of shit...

You have as many employees as you need. No more, no less

Give it a break...

What a load of shit...

Obviously you know more about this than I do. I think that's from your decades of working a schlep job living paycheck to paycheck while I worked in management and since have owned my own companies.

But even you can get this one. If less of what I earn is taken from me by government and it stays in my business, that creates more jobs. Focus, it's not hard. There is limitless opportunity out there, I can only go after that opportunity I can fund.

What a load of shit...

Obviously you know more about this than I do. I think that's from your decades of working a schlep job living paycheck to paycheck while I worked in management and since have owned my own companies.

But even you can get this one. If less of what I earn is taken from me by government and it stays in my business, that creates more jobs. Focus, it's not hard. There is limitless opportunity out there, I can only go after that opportunity I can fund.

Isn't that great Kaz? He has no idea what your business is. He has no idea how many employees you have. And he has no idea what your customer demand is. But because he's greedy and lazy, he's already decided that you have "as many employees as you need - no more, no less". Un-fucking-believable. :eusa_doh:

What a load of shit...

Isn't that great Kaz? He has no idea what your business is. He has no idea how many employees you have. And he has no idea what your customer demand is. But because he's greedy and lazy, he's already decided that you have "as many employees as you need - no more, no less". Un-fucking-believable. :eusa_doh:
And the left on here thinks the Conservatives are intrusive?:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Oh...trickle down

I got it

[MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION] - since you're clearly the authority on every topic, please help me to understand here. I've never met a homeless person who has created even a single job and signed the check every week for that job. I've never met a union assembly line worker who created even a single job and signed the check every week for that job. In fact, the only people I have ever seen create a job are wealthy people. Very wealthy people. And they pay the people under them less since it doesn't make sense for the less skilled (be it business, craft, etc.) to make more than the more skilled. Thus, "trickle down" is the simple, undeniable reality of life. There is no scenario where a low wage worker creates and provides a high paying job for a higher wage worker. It doesn't happen. Ever. It can't happen.

In contrast, you and your Dumbocrat pals advocate for trickle up poverty. You want the people at the bottom - who produce little and in most cases absolutely nothing - to receive all of the profits, all of the perks, and all of the benefits. You don't want to earn it. You want it handed to you.

So tell me, all wise all knowing wrongwinger, how does the system work in your scary little mind where "trickle down" is not the reality? Spell it out for me. Come on, give me your entire economic plan. I'm all ears.

In contrast, you and your Dumbocrat pals advocate for trickle up poverty. You want the people at the bottom - who produce little and in most cases absolutely nothing - to receive all of the profits, all of the perks, and all of the benefits. You don't want to earn it. You want it handed to you.

And he actually thinks that when he's getting all our proceeds, we'll keep working like we do now and funding the whole thing.

It's amazing. I've yet to meet a 3rd grader who doesn't understand that if the government takes $5 out of their $10 per week, they wouldn't have enough milk money for the entire week.

Yet liberals can't grasp that the more government takes from you, the less you have to spend on your business? They really can't grasp that you're left with less money for raises? They really can't grasp that you're left with less money for hiring? They really can't grasp that you're left with less money for better benefits? Liberals are really this stupid? It's shocking beyond words that grown adults could be this insanely ignorant of basic economics.

It's amazing. I've yet to meet a 3rd grader who doesn't understand that if the government takes $5 out of their $10 per week, they wouldn't have enough milk money for the entire week.

Yet liberals can't grasp that the more government takes from you, the less you have to spend on your business? They really can't grasp that you're left with less money for raises? They really can't grasp that you're left with less money for hiring? They really can't grasp that you're left with less money for better benefits? Liberals are really this stupid? It's shocking beyond words that grown adults could be this insanely ignorant of basic economics.
And then they whine like bad alternators when there are no jobs to be had...and blame that which makes it happen and that is free market economics...it's like they want it both ways. But duplicity is their strong suit.

And he actually thinks that when he's getting all our proceeds, we'll keep working like we do now and funding the whole thing.
Moochers are like that.

The thing that is just amazing is that this has been tried world-wide for over a century now and it has a 100% failure rate. History has proven that when parasites are given the same as producers, producers stop producing. They throw their hands up and say "fuck it - what's the point of working this hard". It's why the Soviet Union collapsed. Why am I going to put in 18 hour days and miss time with my children when I can stay at home like wrongwinger and be a free-loading parasite?

These moron's collapsed Detroit. They collapsed the Soviet Union. They collapsed Cambodia. They collapsed Cuba. They collapsed Vietnam. And still they believe their trickle up poverty economics are "good". The defining characteristic of the liberal is the complete and total inability to accept reality and then learn from it.

And then they whine like bad alternators when there are no jobs to be had...and blame that which makes it happen and that is free market economics...it's like they want it both ways. But duplicity is their strong suit.

Exactly. It's Detroit. Attack producers. Reward parasites. When that fails, blame in on capitalism and attack producers. Then reward parasites. Lather. Rinse. Repeat until the entire thing collapses. Then blame the collapse on capitalism. :eusa_doh:

The thing that is just amazing is that this has been tried world-wide for over a century now and it has a 100% failure rate. History has proven that when parasites are given the same as producers, producers stop producing. They throw their hands up and say "fuck it - what's the point of working this hard". It's why the Soviet Union collapsed. Why am I going to put in 18 hour days and miss time with my children when I can stay at home like wrongwinger and be a free-loading parasite?

These moron's collapsed Detroit. They collapsed the Soviet Union. They collapsed Cambodia. They collapsed Cuba. They collapsed Vietnam. And still they believe their trickle up poverty economics are "good". The defining characteristic of the liberal is the complete and total inability to accept reality and then learn from it.
Even examples in nature would bear this out...try this in a beehive...an ant colony...etc...

Oh...trickle down

I got it

You mean capitalism. You can thank it for your job and your standard of living.

Oh...trickle down

I got it

You mean capitalism. You can thank it for your job and your standard of living.
The left will NEVER understand free market economics...but only destroy it and whine there are no jobs...

Forum List

Back