18 missing minutes vs 5 missing months

Nixon was pilloried for handing over a tape with 18 missing minutes. Meanwhile, Hillary's emails have a 5 MONTH GAP!

Hillary's gap is 12,000 times longer than Evil "tricky Dick" Nixon's!

And Progs are lining up to defend her, right Reactionary Jake?

When you ask Frank what was done wrong he takes it as "defending"

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. It's not a crime when a Democrat does it

Whats not a crime?
Hillary is guilty of mishandling top secret highly classified information.

It's not hard to comprehend.

Then where are the charges? I remember when you guys claimed they watched the people in Benghazi die....that turned out to be bullshit so you need a little more than your proven to be wrong assertions.

Sorry, my bad, asking for proof is "defending" to the OP
The proof has already been established. Why she isn't being punished, good question for which I have no answer.

It may be that she got others to do her dirty work, a Clinton Classic, and they will take the fall for her.

Whats not a crime?

Then where are the charges? I remember when you guys claimed they watched the people in Benghazi die....that turned out to be bullshit so you need a little more than your proven to be wrong assertions.

The proof has already been established. Why she isn't being punished, good question for which I have no answer.

It may be that she got others to do her dirty work, a Clinton Classic, and they will take the fall for her.
Why isnt the repub led congress doing their job?

Whats not a crime?

Be hard for her to get around a perjury charge, though. She did that herself

Whats not a crime?

Or maybe the easiest answer is that she didnt do anything wrong? Or a massive conspiracy is plausible too :rolleyes:

Whats not a crime?

What is the repub led congress stalling for?

Whats not a crime?

Obviously either they dont have enough to charge her

or....

the Clintons have enacted a nationwide conspiracy with the help of Obama and the evil forces of Mordor

or....

the Clintons have enacted a nationwide conspiracy with the help of Obama and the evil forces of Mordor
Hell, the news just broke...

Give it time... while you sweat.

or....

Wake me when they charge her. If they dont then that means....well you know.

Whats not a crime?

Obama's riding her dirty just like he rode John Ryan in the Senate election

or....

No problem I'll put it in the pile along with Obama taking your guns and FEMA camps

hiLIARy!!!!!!! You've got some 'splainin' to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum List

Back