18 year old charged with sex with 14 year old.

And now I've got room to add an annex. :lol: Poor Bootlicker, been pwn'd by women his whole life.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Still lying.

Is that what you say to yourself to feel better about being beaten and controlled by women your whole life? :lol:

Just because you have a fantasy of me being controlled by women dont make it so butchie. I have been married for 28 years to the same lady so dream on dyke.

So Amy, Luissa and bodey, Is it OK for a 18 year old to have sex with a 14 year old. Yes or No?

I don't think it's OK, but I don't think it should be a criminal offense either, and that includes whether the 18 year old is male or female.

If not a criminal offense, then what? A stern talking to?

The laws are in place, the 18 year old reached majority and was breaking the law.

I think its a family issue not a legal one.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Still lying.

Is that what you say to yourself to feel better about being beaten and controlled by women your whole life? :lol:

Just because you have a fantasy of me being controlled by women dont make it so butchie. I have been married for 28 years to the same lady so dream on dyke.

Two things are glaringly evident from anyone who has ever read more than 4 of your posts.....

One.....you are in DESPERATE need to be loved by the male posters here that you admire to the point of being a pathetic follower, a ass-kisser, a bootlicker.

Two....you have a deep seated hatred (fear) of strong women...most likely brought about by being bested by strong women your whole life....even today.

Obviously the parents set their daughter up with a lesbian rapist in order to trap the poor innocent lesbian.

Rapist? Homphobe much?
And they did set her up. They wait until she was 18 to do something. The girl was a senior and her girlfriend a freshman. I remember a lot of same sex couples of the same nature in high school.
And none of you would have a problem with a senior dating a freshman if they weren't gay. You should be proud.

Aside from echoing one another, do you have ANYTHING at all to say the parents waited until Hunt was 18 before they complained? Anything at all. I already posted a link that the relationship didn't begin until Hunt was 18, so now you come up with some evidence to refute that. Not an echo, or you heard it someplace or someone else put it in a post, but evidence.

What's "dating"? Is it going to a movie, or do you use it like the whores do when they "date" their johns?

She was actually 17 when it began, turning 18 soon after. The parents waited a couple of months to do anything. The 14 year old is also now 15.

Two things are glaringly evident from anyone who has ever read more than 4 of your posts.....

One.....you are in DESPERATE need to be loved by the male posters here that you admire to the point of being a pathetic follower, a ass-kisser, a bootlicker.

Two....you have a deep seated hatred (fear) of strong women...most likely brought about by being bested by strong women your whole life....even today.

Quit making shit up bodey..I dont hate women, just lying bull dyke predators.

Rapist? Homphobe much?
And they did set her up. They wait until she was 18 to do something. The girl was a senior and her girlfriend a freshman. I remember a lot of same sex couples of the same nature in high school.
And none of you would have a problem with a senior dating a freshman if they weren't gay. You should be proud.

Aside from echoing one another, do you have ANYTHING at all to say the parents waited until Hunt was 18 before they complained? Anything at all. I already posted a link that the relationship didn't begin until Hunt was 18, so now you come up with some evidence to refute that. Not an echo, or you heard it someplace or someone else put it in a post, but evidence.

What's "dating"? Is it going to a movie, or do you use it like the whores do when they "date" their johns?

She was actually 17 when it began, turning 18 soon after. The parents waited a couple of months to do anything. The 14 year old is also now 15.

It DOES sound a lot worse to say 18 and 14 than it does 17 and 14 or 18 and 15, doesn't it? :eusa_whistle:

^ More evidence of Observation #2....of course, to Bootlicker, all strong women are "bull dyke predators" to him. He's such a victim of "bull dyke predators", isn't he? ;)

Bodey you are getting all sweaty and riled up, did I hit a nerve or two. Sorry that all you homo liberals showed your true colors today, allways there to defend a fellow homo when they are trying to get underage booty.

^ More evidence of Observation #2....of course, to Bootlicker, all strong women are "bull dyke predators" to him. He's such a victim of "bull dyke predators", isn't he? ;)

Nope, just those that are. Like those Dyke buddies of yours that I helped get booted out of the Navy...:cool:

Nope, just those that are. Like those Dyke buddies of yours that I helped get booted out of the Navy...:cool:

Sure you helped....like a good lapdog. :lol:

. The two had a consenting relationship that began soon after Kaitlyn Hunt turned 18,

According to an arrest affidavit obtained by WTSP, Kaitlyn and her girlfriend began dating in November 2012. The victim reportedly told police they began a sexual relationship and according to the report, the victim was 14 and Kaitlyn was 18.

Does that say it began before Hunt turned 18? No. Did the victim say it was no more than kissing? No. The victim said it was a sexual relationship. And, also told the police that Hunt was 18.

Homosexuals support child molestation. That's the only conclusion.

Forum List

Back