18 year old charged with sex with 14 year old.

KG, I'm happy you feel I'm important enough to include in your sig, but you know you can link to the actual post( which was never deleted) instead of a random page in this thread, right?

Kissing?

You Hussy!

KG is going to report you to Jesus

KG, I'm happy you feel I'm important enough to include in your sig, but you know you can link to the actual post( which was never deleted) instead of a random page in this thread, right?

Kissing?

You Hussy!

No, but I would report her to the police if I knew she'd ever told kids it was okay to have sex.

Sadly for Christ, he already knows her.

. The two had a consenting relationship that began soon after Kaitlyn Hunt turned 18,

According to an arrest affidavit obtained by WTSP, Kaitlyn and her girlfriend began dating in November 2012. The victim reportedly told police they began a sexual relationship and according to the report, the victim was 14 and Kaitlyn was 18.

Does that say it began before Hunt turned 18? No. Did the victim say it was no more than kissing? No. The victim said it was a sexual relationship. And, also told the police that Hunt was 18.

Homosexuals support child molestation. That's the only conclusion.

So basically they did have sex and the girl was already 18 when they started?

I think the issue in this case is not a gay/straight one, but is the law reasonable and fair. You have kids who attend the same school, participate in the same school events and attend the same classes.

Of course they see each other as contemporaries, this is not a case of protecting a child from a predator.

Back around 1976 when I was 19, I dated a 15 year old girl. We dated for about 2 to 3 years. Her family and mine went to church together and her parents approved of our dating 100%. Nobody considered it a big deal.

I see progressives out in force fighting the good fight...i.e., "children should be allowed to have sex!"

Nothing depraved or disgusting about that. "children are sexual beings too!" "We must fight for their right to have sex with adults!" "They like it!" "Nothing wrong with gay sex with children! Change the law!"

No one has said that. Maybe some of you Conservatives just have never looked very attractive and didn't get any attention from Seniors when you were in high school. For people who were popular it happened all the time.

If you have kids especially boys don't get to high on the horse. Not many guys that run away from some smoking freshmen or sophomore. Better have a talk with them and explain that their are people like you out there that want to put them in jail for it.

If you are of the belief that this behavior is acceptable...that's your opinion, and chances are nothing said here is going to change it.

If I believe this is unacceptable...that is my opinion, and I doubt any opinion based argument is going to sway my feeling.

What we are left with is the law.

The law clearly states this is a crime, regardless of the sex of the perpetrator or the victim.

The gay community is all about equality...well here it is, large as life.

A lesbian is being charged with the same crime a hetero would be charge with under the same circumstances.

Rejoice.

Kissing?

You Hussy!

No, but I would report her to the police if I knew she'd ever told kids it was okay to have sex.

Sadly for Christ, he already knows her.

I thought Mary was 13 when she got pregnant

Last edited:
. The two had a consenting relationship that began soon after Kaitlyn Hunt turned 18,

According to an arrest affidavit obtained by WTSP, Kaitlyn and her girlfriend began dating in November 2012. The victim reportedly told police they began a sexual relationship and according to the report, the victim was 14 and Kaitlyn was 18.

Does that say it began before Hunt turned 18? No. Did the victim say it was no more than kissing? No. The victim said it was a sexual relationship. And, also told the police that Hunt was 18.

Homosexuals support child molestation. That's the only conclusion.

So basically they did have sex and the girl was already 18 when they started?

That's about it. The parents recorded a telephone conversation where the girls were discussing kissing in the bathroom at school. That's what gays are hanging onto saying that the relationship never went beyond kissing.

The whole thing, to quote another poster, is a "denial of reality".

Warn your children that they will be prosecuted. I remember many relationships like this when I was in school. Its a different world in high school and these kids tend to see each other as the same. By the law they are not. The strange twist on this case is that both of these teens are girls. 16 is the age of consent in most cases.

Teen charged for sex with girl, 14 - CNN.com Video

I don't know where you grew up, but in my world, an 18 year old having sex with a 14 year was absolutely not okay. Ever hear of jail bait? Not to mentiion a 14 year old is a child and shouldn't be having sex at all.

No they should not be having sex but these type of things happen and the participants don't know it is against the law. I promise you that the high school were you are has couples like this. I'm not even saying it is right but that awareness is the only way to stop it. Tell them you will go to jail.

If you are of the belief that this behavior is acceptable...that's your opinion, and chances are nothing said here is going to change it.

If I believe this is unacceptable...that is my opinion, and I doubt any opinion based argument is going to sway my feeling.

The law clearly states this is a crime, regardless of the sex of the perpetrator or the victim.

A lesbian is being charged with the same crime a hetero would be charge with under the same circumstances.

Rejoice.

And if sex was involved, she SHOULD be charged accordingly....I agree. But, as you can see, there seems to be some vagueness in that regard.

i would not let my 18 year old date a 14 year old.

Ever heard of Romeo and Juliet? Sometimes it's not such a good idea to interfere with love.

My sister started dating her husband when she was 15 years old. He's four years older than she is. They got married when she was 18.

They've been together 40 years now, married for 37 years.

Rejoice.

And if sex was involved, she SHOULD be charged accordingly....I agree. But, as you can see, there seems to be some vagueness in that regard.

No vagueness.

i would not let my 18 year old date a 14 year old.

Ever heard of Romeo and Juliet? Sometimes it's not such a good idea to interfere with love.

My sister started dating her husband when she was 15 years old. He's four years older than she is. They got married when she was 18.

They've been together 40 years now, married for 37 years.

Yup. My friend and his wife started dating in high school, and are the same age apart( 3 years) as this story.

Its sad that the 14 year olds parents felt the need to destroy this other girls life instead of simply going to her parents and handling it as a private matter.

Forum List

Back