18 year old charged with sex with 14 year old.

Poor Luissa... really... could you show us where anywhere in this story someone said they were SCARED or FRIGHTENED? Poor Luissa... no... no homophobes in this story... sorry hun.

Just concerned parents, wise up.

What are you even talking about, bigot?

So you're just having a FIELD DAY throwing out all those tired old homo buzz words aren't you?

So, concerned parents are ASSHOLES, and all heterosexuals are BIGOTS.

You're a tired old broken record Luissa, tired and old, and pathetically over used to the point of absurdity.

Do some research on the subject, then get back to me.
And you are calling me a broken record? I could never compare to your absurdity. How about you go whine some more, it's the only thing you are good at.

Sounds to me that the failure is on the parents. 14 years old is too young for sex. They should have put the kibosh on this "relationship". I have a 14 year old daughter and there is no way in hell I would let her date an 18 year old boy. If I thought one of her girl friends was trying to get it on with her, I wouldn't allow her to see that person any longer either.

Sounds like homophobia to me. The parents KNEW their 14 year old was dating a 17 year old, but pressed charges when she turned 18. There is ZERO evidence of a sexual relationship from anything I've read.

And there we have it... the HOMO using well known, tried and true tactics to intimidate and SHUT UP anyone who is so BOLD as to say ANYTHING anti homo.

Fuck off.
So stating there is "homophobia" is shutting people up? That actually works? You homophobe! (crossing fingers and seeing if that works)

Sounds like homophobia to me. The parents KNEW their 14 year old was dating a 17 year old, but pressed charges when she turned 18. There is ZERO evidence of a sexual relationship from anything I've read.

And there we have it... the HOMO using well known, tried and true tactics to intimidate and SHUT UP anyone who is so BOLD as to say ANYTHING anti homo.

Fuck off.

Using homophobia to shut up the parents of a girl that had been raped to be specific.

When will homosexuals STOP saying that raping children will still be illegal because children cannot consent to sex?
Where does it say they had a sexual relationship beyond kissing? In your head? Where else?

Read into the story. They had been dating before she was 18. The moment she turned 18 they went to the police. I am guessing they didnt warn her either. It is also stated they blamed her for their daughter's homosexuality. Like I said, asshole homophobes.
The 18 year old should sue them.

Sue them for reporting a crime against a minor? Oh that would be a good one.

For entrapment. They set her up.
I am sure they were just waiting for the day for her to turn 18. These people will end up not having a relationship with their daughter. Ten bucks, once she is 18 she will be long gone. I know I would be if I had such assholes for parents.

Asshole parents are the ones who let their kids do anything they want. Asshole parents are the ones who don't hold their kids accountable. Asshole parents are the ones who don't teach their kids right from wrong. I don't know the full story here, but these parents should never have allowed their daughter to have this relationship in the first place.

How can you "Trap" someone into do something Illegal. :cuckoo:

Read into the story. They had been dating before she was 18. The moment she turned 18 they went to the police. I am guessing they didnt warn her either. It is also stated they blamed her for their daughter's homosexuality. Like I said, asshole homophobes.
The 18 year old should sue them.

You dont get it. If she wasnt breaking the law they couldnt trap her could they. They did not make her have sex with a 14 year old girl did they :cuckoo:

I read the story.

She was 17 when the relationship started. When she turned 18 that turned her in. Do you think they warned her? The girl they blamed for their daughter's homosexuality? I doubt it.
So yeah, I would say they trapped her. And I wonder how many heterosexual couples of the same ages are at the school... Probably many, like most high schools.
My best friend is married to the senior she dated as a freshman.

So Amy, Luissa and bodey, Is it OK for a 18 year old to have sex with a 14 year old. Yes or No?

Fuck off.

Using homophobia to shut up the parents of a girl that had been raped to be specific.

When will homosexuals STOP saying that raping children will still be illegal because children cannot consent to sex?
Where does it say they had a sexual relationship beyond kissing? In your head? Where else?

The 14 year old admitted to it. Please keep up bodey you are looking stupider by the minute. And find your own link to the sex act ..its there

Btw, the title of this thread is incorrect. She is not being charged with sex with a 14 year old.

Than what are the charges?:confused:

Hunt has been expelled from Sebastian River High School in Sebastian, Fla. and is charged with two counts of lewd and lascivious battery of a child 12 to 16 years of age as a result of the relationship.
Kaitlyn Hunt Update: Charges against girl, 18, in same-sex underage relationship won't be dropped, despite public outcry, Fla. state attorney says - Crimesider - CBS News

The 14 year old admitted it was sex.

According to an arrest affidavit obtained by WTSP, Kaitlyn and her girlfriend began dating in November 2012. The victim reportedly told police they began a sexual relationship and according to the report, the victim was 14 and Kaitlyn was 18.

If there was sex...all bets are off.

Sue them for reporting a crime against a minor? Oh that would be a good one.

For entrapment. They set her up.
I am sure they were just waiting for the day for her to turn 18. These people will end up not having a relationship with their daughter. Ten bucks, once she is 18 she will be long gone. I know I would be if I had such assholes for parents.

Asshole parents are the ones who let their kids do anything they want. Asshole parents are the ones who don't hold their kids accountable. Asshole parents are the ones who don't teach their kids right from wrong. I don't know the full story here, but these parents should never have allowed their daughter to have this relationship in the first place.

Well the asshole parents should have stopped it when she was seventeen. Pretty much looks like they were out for revenge for believing she turned their daughter gay.

How can you "Trap" someone into do something Illegal. :cuckoo:

Obviously the parents set their daughter up with a lesbian rapist in order to trap the poor innocent lesbian.

Rapist? Homphobe much?
And they did set her up. They wait until she was 18 to do something. The girl was a senior and her girlfriend a freshman. I remember a lot of same sex couples of the same nature in high school.
And none of you would have a problem with a senior dating a freshman if they weren't gay. You should be proud.

Aside from echoing one another, do you have ANYTHING at all to say the parents waited until Hunt was 18 before they complained? Anything at all. I already posted a link that the relationship didn't begin until Hunt was 18, so now you come up with some evidence to refute that. Not an echo, or you heard it someplace or someone else put it in a post, but evidence.

What's "dating"? Is it going to a movie, or do you use it like the whores do when they "date" their johns?

And why did the parents wait so long to turn her in? Should they be charged with child endangerment?
And she wasn't arrested for having sex with a minor, I might add.

So Amy, Luissa and bodey, Is it OK for a 18 year old to have sex with a 14 year old. Yes or No?

I don't think it's OK, but I don't think it should be a criminal offense either, and that includes whether the 18 year old is male or female.

If not a criminal offense, then what? A stern talking to?

The laws are in place, the 18 year old reached majority and was breaking the law.

Forum List

Back