18 year old charged with sex with 14 year old.

I'm kind of surprised by the amount of people who feel this girls needs to get the book thrown at her.

o_O

She's literally the perfect candidate for leniency. She's a star athlete, an honor student, voted "best school spirit" by her class and has never had any trouble with the law in the past.

Asking that she be murdered, or spend 15 years in jail for a brief relationship she had with a fellow student is extreme, to say the least.

My ten year old could reel in an 18 year old, and she'd be tickled pink. Am I going to let her? HELL no. Because she's only 10.

These are 14 year olds we're talking about. They shouldn't even be left alone with adults of the opposite sex.

I find it laughable that people are saying here "just because it's a law doesn't make it RIGHT"

But at the opposite end of the spectrum,, the same group argue that women can kill their babies and it's right because the law allows it.

Does this post win the prize for pulling abortion into the discussion first?

It was a better world when the male relatives of a rape victim took care of it personally and spattered brains over the landscape.

Except when they kill an innocent person. But...what the heck...right?

BTW...who was it who said they were forced to marry at 15? You or koshergrl....I forget that you are two different people.

It was a better world when the male relatives of a rape victim took care of it personally and spattered brains over the landscape.

Both you and Koshergrl applaud this graphically violent form of vigilantism but you both consider the morning-after pill barbaric.

Some pretty whacko set of priorities you got there.

At a press conference earlier today the girls lawyer spoke and one of the things she said was that they had a team of lawyers from across the nation willing to help ,and were looking to change the law.

So, hopefully a positive will come out of this :)

I'm kind of surprised by the amount of people who feel this girls needs to get the book thrown at her.

o_O

She's literally the perfect candidate for leniency. She's a star athlete, an honor student, voted "best school spirit" by her class and has never had any trouble with the law in the past.

Asking that she be murdered, or spend 15 years in jail for a brief relationship she had with a fellow student is extreme, to say the least.

She's really no different than the young Catholic priests of the 70s. No different than the stellar teachers at Miramonte school or the caring coaches who all turned out to be child molesters too.

There are a few articles out there where her parents give their side. Instead of being hateful, I looked up about ten different articles on it. Instead of passing judgment and being homophobic I looked up more than just one article on it.
And instead of being hateful I realized the girl is in high school.

In other words..no, you haven't spoken with the parents, no, you haven't spoken with the DA, no you haven't spoken to the child.

So you really don't know what happened. But you know a dyke had a sexual relationship with a kid, and decided that would be a good thing to take a stand for. Thank you.

There is really only one thing to get out of this. When homosexuals say that gays and lesbians don't target children they are lying. When they say that they don't intend to legalize pedophilia because children can't consent, they are lying.

Yeah, sure. :cuckoo:

At a press conference earlier today the girls lawyer spoke and one of the things she said was that they had a team of lawyers from across the nation willing to help ,and were looking to change the law.

The Gay Mafia will be on the job soon! :)

Lower the age of consent. 6 should do for awhile. It's not like homosexuals are targeting children.

I know you see no difference in 50 year old men raping 10 year old boys, and two high school students fooling around in a bathroom.

I'm just surprised that the law doesn't make a better distinction.

Would it really be so hard for you to think. The old men of today were quite young in the 70s and 80s. There is no difference at all.

o_O

A warning at the most. Any other penalty would be ridiculously harsh.

o_O

A warning at the most. Any other penalty would be ridiculously harsh.

The DA seems intent on the felony charges. The family knows any felony conviction will basically ruin her life, and have said they will take a misdemeanor charge but wont budge on the felony.

I'm thinking if they push for a trial, besides the fact that it will be pure humiliation for both girls, that the older girls attorneys will try to get the taped convo tossed out.

I'm so glad there are progressives in the world, who will teach children everywhere that no law should keep you from screwing, no matter how old you are...and if you do opt to have sex with an adult, your secret is safe with them!

Warms the cockles of my heart.

The Gay Mafia will be on the job soon! :)

Lower the age of consent. 6 should do for awhile. It's not like homosexuals are targeting children.

The ideas and suggestions YOU come up with......:eusa_hand:

It 's obvious what happened. It happens every day. A child gets sucked into a relationship by an adult. At 14 girls can be convinced it ' s loooove. By the time the relationship ends they are devastated. No doubt this poor girl felt special, older, different.

Who knows she probably wasn't the only one.

I'm so glad there are progressives in the world, who will teach children everywhere that no law should keep you from screwing, no matter how old you are...and if you do opt to have sex with an adult, your secret is safe with them!

Warms the cockles of my heart.

I don't think that is what any of us are saying. This girls life shouldn't be ruined because she had no idea what she was doing was illegal. She was in high school, the parents should have dealt with this, not ruin her life.
If my son was dating a 14 year old when he was a senior, I would work with her parents to make sure they weren't seeing each other. It's called being a parent.

Forum List

Back