18 year old charged with sex with 14 year old.

It was implied in your post that she SHOULD be able to get off because she didn't know about the law. Do you know what implied means? I didn't think so.

No it wasn't.

Then maybe you should not have said it.

Why not? Because some moron wouldn't be able to get the point I was making? I am sorry, I don't decide what to post based on whether or not idiots will understand it.

Go back to questioning my mod status, that is about all you are good at. I am off to bed.

Not to mention being 17 and preggo in 1970 and 17 and preggo in 2013 are two totally different circumstances. 1970 the girl was just starting her life like she should be (maybe a little early). Today she just ruined her life.

Also, a pregnant 17 year old in 1970 wasn't allowed to keep her baby. Nowadays, teenagers are aways given the option.

Yes they were. They usually got married, but even if they didn't, they had the choice of keeping their baby. You are thinking of the 1950's, not the 1970's. The 70's were not the dark ages.

Must have been different over there. Here, in the 70's, if you weren't married, they took your baby away and never even told you the sex. The government has recently issued an apology for the woman who suffered all those years ago.

Also, a pregnant 17 year old in 1970 wasn't allowed to keep her baby. Nowadays, teenagers are aways given the option.

Yes they were. They usually got married, but even if they didn't, they had the choice of keeping their baby. You are thinking of the 1950's, not the 1970's. The 70's were not the dark ages.

Must have been different over there. Here, in the 70's, if you weren't married, they took your baby away and never even told you the sex. The government has recently issued an apology for the woman who suffered all those years ago.

No it was not like that in the States. In the 50's usually the girl just got married or had the baby and put it up for adoption. In the 60's, they had those two options and might even keep the baby. By the 70's they definitely could keep the baby and not get married. And it was never the government taking the babies away. The parents would pressure the girl into doing it. I have known of women who had the baby and her mother would raise it as if it were her child, or it would be given to a female member of the family, or a friend, who couldn't have children, and they would adopt it and raise it as their own. The girl generally knew, but the child didn't find out until it was an adult. The government had nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
They shouldn't. They haven't in the past.

This 13 year old got 65 years.

Teenage rapist Jose Walle resentenced to 65 years in prison | Tampa Bay Times

Particularly disgusting is this case, where adults looked the other way as kids just acted like animals.

California Pre-School Sex Scandal: School Closing Its Doors After 4- and 5-Year-Olds Admit Oral Sex

A church-run pre-school in Carson, California is shutting down after parents found out kindergarteners were allegedly giving each other oral sex, and now families of the abused children are stepping forward to file a class-action lawsuit against the school, church, principal, teacher and an alleged child perpetrator.

ABC News reports that at least two young boys say they received oral sex from a 5-year-old girl while attending classes at the First Lutheran Church of Carson School, where the children are students. The children were giving each other oral sex in a tunnel slide, on the playground, outside of a bathroom and at nap time, while teachers aides who were supposed to be watching the kids slept. One mother of a 5-year-old former student told KABC-TV that sexual encounters between 4- and 5-year-old students were an “everyday thing” at the school, and that she pulled her daughter out of the school in October after she was caught by a teacher performing oral sex in the bathroom on a 4-year-old boy.

Just kids being kids, right?

Yes. Kids just being kids. Kids have "parts" and kids if not supervised will explore their "parts." It's human nature. What's sick is the holier than thou folks who would shut down a school because one parent brought in a child who subsequently exposed other children to adult acts. Chill.. teach the kids to respect their privates. Investigate the lack of sufficient supervision and move on.

Read the article. The school was shut down because the principal and teachers went to sleep and left the kids completely unsupervised.

This is the kind of thing that happens with one oversexualized child who is experienced. Just like Kaitlyn Hunt.

I read the article. The article states teachers aides were asleep. You state that the principle and teachers were asleep? Which is correct the article or you? Maybe the problem is people like you who can't read, freak out, assume you know what you are talking about, then make up lies? Or maybe you can provide the link to the more detailed article that explains that this article is lying and it's the principle and teachers not the aides that were asleep.

When parents were unable to care for their children, the children were indeed taken away. That's how I was taken away from my parents and I had two of them. A mother and a step father. If the mother was demonstrably unable to care for a child, the court instituted proceedings during the pregnancy. The child became a ward of the court in utero and was taken away at birth.

That's what they should still be doing.

When parents were unable to care for their children, the children were indeed taken away. That's how I was taken away from my parents and I had two of them. A mother and a step father. If the mother was demonstrably unable to care for a child, the court instituted proceedings during the pregnancy. The child became a ward of the court in utero and was taken away at birth.

Yes, children are taken away for abuse and neglect. But the state was not copping babies just for choosing an unwed mother to be born of back in the 60s.

Yes. Kids just being kids. Kids have "parts" and kids if not supervised will explore their "parts." It's human nature. What's sick is the holier than thou folks who would shut down a school because one parent brought in a child who subsequently exposed other children to adult acts. Chill.. teach the kids to respect their privates. Investigate the lack of sufficient supervision and move on.

Read the article. The school was shut down because the principal and teachers went to sleep and left the kids completely unsupervised.

This is the kind of thing that happens with one oversexualized child who is experienced. Just like Kaitlyn Hunt.

I read the article. The article states teachers aides were asleep. You state that the principle and teachers were asleep? Which is correct the article or you? Maybe the problem is people like you who can't read, freak out, assume you know what you are talking about, then make up lies? Or maybe you can provide the link to the more detailed article that explains that this article is lying and it's the principle and teachers not the aides that were asleep.

You might just be right. The teachers and the principal just abandoned their positions and left the children in the hands of aides for HOURS. Whether the teachers and principal were sleeping or just out shopping hasn't been determined.

The lawyer for four students, Greg Owen, blames careless teachers for these incidents, which could have a life-changing impact on these kids who have been sexualized at such a young age. He’s hoping to sue the school, the church, the principal, a teacher and more. He told ABC News, “There were times when teachers would let aides in the room for hours at a time to watch the kids. During naptime, the aides would be sleeping and the children would have been molesting each other during this time.” - See more at: First Lutheran Church of Carson School | MadameNoire | Black Women's Lifestyle Guide | Black Hair | Black Love

Yes, children are taken away for abuse and neglect. But the state was not copping babies just for choosing an unwed mother to be born of back in the 60s.

Not the 60s, which was the very beginnings of the sexually perverse and permissive culture that we now have. I was taken away in the early 50s.

Not the 60s, which was the very beginnings of the sexually perverse and permissive culture that we now have. I was taken away in the early 50s.

Maybe not soon enough? Just thinking outloud here.

Did anyone see the interview with the victim's parents ? White man and pretty black woman. That 14 year old probably looks like Halle Berry. They did everything possible to get the lesbian to stay away from their daughter. The went to the woman's parents, to her directly and to the school. Hunt was obsessed. The last resort was the police. The degree of obsession is why the penalties are so severe.

It brings back the Lawrence King case. In this case no one died at least. Kaitlyn Hunt is severely mentally disturbed. Her parents are enablers.

Maybe not soon enough? Just thinking outloud here.

I like people like you. You justify every thing I do.

You might just be right. The teachers and the principal just abandoned their positions and left the children in the hands of aides for HOURS. Whether the teachers and principal were sleeping or just out shopping hasn't been determined.

The lawyer for four students, Greg Owen, blames careless teachers for these incidents, which could have a life-changing impact on these kids who have been sexualized at such a young age. He’s hoping to sue the school, the church, the principal, a teacher and more. He told ABC News, “There were times when teachers would let aides in the room for hours at a time to watch the kids. During naptime, the aides would be sleeping and the children would have been molesting each other during this time.” - See more at: First Lutheran Church of Carson School | MadameNoire | Black Women's Lifestyle Guide | Black Hair | Black Love

So we should close every school that uses an aide that screws up or just the Christian ones?

Did anyone see the interview with the victim's parents ? White man and pretty black woman. That 14 year old probably looks like Halle Berry. They did everything possible to get the lesbian to stay away from their daughter. The went to the woman's parents, to her directly and to the school. Hunt was obsessed. The last resort was the police. The degree of obsession is why the penalties are so severe.

It brings back the Lawrence King case. In this case no one died at least. Kaitlyn Hunt is severely mentally disturbed. Her parents are enablers.

So much for 'the parents should have gone to the other parents.........the school, etc.' Sounds like they did. What channel was it on?

So much for 'the parents should have gone to the other parents.........the school, etc.' Sounds like they did. What channel was it on?

It was on CNN, I can stream it since I'm s cable subscriber.

The parents said they went to the school & to Hunts parents before going to the police. Which if true would probably be easily confirmed by school personnel.

Hunt broke the law and I must say the case lools pretty bad for her.

>>>>

The parents said they went to the school & to Hunts parents before going to the police. Which if true would probably be easily confirmed by school personnel.

>>>>
I saw it at the gym so I didn't know what channel it was on. It makes sense now that Hunt would be ordered to under go sex offender counseling with other sex offenders.

>>>>
I saw it at the gym so I didn't know what channel it was on. It makes sense now that Hunt would be ordered to under go sex offender counseling with other sex offenders.

"The law doesn't make any differentiation. It doesn't matter if it's two girls or two boys, or an older boy and a younger girl or an older girl and a younger boy. Whatever the combination, it doesn't matter," State Attorney Bruce Colton said. His office charged Hunt in February with two counts of lewd and lascivious battery of a child. She has been expelled from school. Now she has to decide whether to plead guilty to lesser charges of child abuse, in exchange for which, Colton says, he’ll recommend a sentence of two years of house arrest. If Hunt goes to trial, on the other hand, she could wind up having to register as a sex offender (though she could also fight that outcome, under Florida law, because she and her alleged victim are only four years apart in age). Update, May 24: Hunt opted not to take the plea deal Friday. If convicted, she faces a maximum 15-year sentence.
Kaitlyn Hunt?s sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl: The Florida teen?s case is about more than gay rights. - Slate Magazine

Hunt can make a plea deal and not have to register as a sex offender. She will not even have to go to jail. She should take the deal and stop being a fool. She will be on house arrest for 2 years, maybe time to get some counseling. It will also keep her away from the younger girl who will be able to mature to the point she can make her own choices about her sexual behavior. A 14 year old is too young, too immature, to be able to consent to sex. I firmly believe that. I have lots of experience with teenagers, and a 14 year old is a child. At that age, a year or two makes a huge difference, 3 or 4 years far more.

IMO Hunt is a type of predator, taking advertage and exploiting the innocence and immaturity of a much younger person, a child

Last edited:

Forum List

Back