18 year old charged with sex with 14 year old.

Hunt has no chance in front of a jury. The minute those parents start detailing their efforts to stop Hunt it will be all over. The prosecution should really make no plea deal that does not include sex offender counseling.

Hunt has no chance in front of a jury. The minute those parents start detailing their efforts to stop Hunt it will be all over. The prosecution should really make no plea deal that does not include sex offender counseling.

I wonder if she would be in so much trouble if she was having sex with a male. I somehow doubt it.

I wonder if she would be in so much trouble if she was having sex with a male. I somehow doubt it.

Prosecuting women who have seduced young boys is pretty much the flavor of the month. There's a sentencing once a week or so.

Prosecuting women who have seduced young boys is pretty much the flavor of the month. There's a sentencing once a week or so.

Is a teenage boy likely to be as mentally affected by something like than a girl seduced by a man, though?
Not taking away from the crime, but I think that boys and girls are affected in different ways.

If the young boy's parents took the same kind of approach this young girl's parents are doing, absolutely. The law has to treat everyone the same: the law applies equally to everyone.

If the young boy's parents took the same kind of approach this young girl's parents are doing, absolutely. The law has to treat everyone the same: the law applies equally to everyone.

What do the parents of the 14 year old think about homosexual relationships?
I think we have a motivation for their anger, don't we?

I think an older person, and 3-4 years is 'older' at that age, an older person who should know better, preying on what is essentially a child, should raise the concern of a parent. If it were my child, boy or girl, of 13 or 14 (and the relationship started when the younger one was 13), whether it is boy-boy, girl-girl, or boy-girl, I would be very concerned, very.
The older one has too much power and experience, period.

A child of 13-14, whether boy or girl, is too young to be sexually active. Fifteen is the lower limit imo.

Last edited:

Yea, but those cases always involve teachers, not older female students.

We don't know; anything we think would be speculation. To me, it doesn't really matter. They are protecting their child from a sexual relationship with an older person. That's enough for me. Doesn't matter if it is gay or not or if her parents are concerned about the homosexuality. Seriously, how can a child like that grow up knowing for sure how she feels about her sexuality when she has been seduced by a much older person? She should be left alone to make her own decisions!

We don't know; anything we think would be speculation. To me, it doesn't really matter. They are protecting their child from a sexual relationship with an older person. That's enough for me. Doesn't matter if it is gay or not or if her parents are concerned about the homosexuality. Seriously, how can a child like that grow up knowing for sure how she feels about her sexuality when she has been seduced by a much older person? She should be left alone to make her own decisions!

You are forgetting that some 14 year olds are very mature for their age - even more mature than some adults. Its possible that this 14 year old is very mature and capable of making her own decisions.

I don't think this is a case of her being preyed on by a sexual predator. Even if the 18 year old had been a male, I would think the same. The age gap of four years is, to me, not a big deal.

Not at all relevant.

A family could think that sending a 12 year old out to be a prostitute was fine and prostitution should be legalized and it's the parents who would be in prison.

You are forgetting that some 14 year olds are very mature for their age - even more mature than some adults. Its possible that this 14 year old is very mature and capable of making her own decisions.

I don't think this is a case of her being preyed on by a sexual predator. Even if the 18 year old had been a male, I would think the same. The age gap of four years is, to me, not a big deal.

Do you have children? I can only imagine that someone without children can say this. A 14 year old may be mature in many ways. Sexual behavior is something different. Also, a gap of 4 years is a huge deal until people are in their 20's. You can't possibly have children and not realize that.

Listen....my Son, DJ....who is gone now, at fucking 23 yrs old.......was dating a chick that was 13 when he was 18.
It's the makeup and hair....or whatever these young chicas put on...
I couldn't even ask for mascara until I was 15.
I'm not condoning.......but puhleease!
She told me she was 17...and there was NO question.
WTF do we have to do??!!?? Get their "papers"?

I'm so glad there are progressives in the world, who will teach children everywhere that no law should keep you from screwing, no matter how old you are...and if you do opt to have sex with an adult, your secret is safe with them!

Warms the cockles of my heart.

By the way her mom is a republican. Go to her Facebook page, Kelley Hunt Smith. She was a Romney Ryan supporter. What was that again about progressives teaching their children that no law applies to them?

I'm so glad there are progressives in the world, who will teach children everywhere that no law should keep you from screwing, no matter how old you are...and if you do opt to have sex with an adult, your secret is safe with them!

By the way her mom is a republican. Go to her Facebook page, Kelley Hunt Smith. She was a Romney Ryan supporter. What was that again about progressives teaching their children that no law applies to them?

They feel differently about a homosexual daughter than the national economy. Unlike democrats, republicans do not demand lockstep on every issue. Especially when their children are involved.

She doesn't want to see her daughter have to register as a sex offender, even though she deserves it.

They feel differently about a homosexual daughter than the national economy. Unlike democrats, republicans do not demand lockstep on every issue. Especially when their children are involved.

She doesn't want to see her daughter have to register as a sex offender, even though she deserves it.

Read what KG posted smart one.

Don't ruin her life. Her crime wasn't anywhere near as bad as other crimes - she doesn't deserve to be labeled a sex offender - she had sex with a girlfriend, she isn't a predator!

Don't ruin her life. Her crime wasn't anywhere near as bad as other crimes - she doesn't deserve to be labeled a sex offender - she had sex with a girlfriend, she isn't a predator!
I explained in a post above, and gave a link, that she has been offered a plea deal wherein she will not have to register as a sex offender and not have to go to jail. She would be under 'house arrest' for two years and be done with it. She has apparently so far refused the deal and is considering going to trial, which could end up with jail time and the sex offender register. IMO she's a fool if she chances a jury trial. She still doesn't think she's done anything wrong. She began this relationship when the younger girl was 13. Thirteen!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back