🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

18 year old sentenced to 32 years for rape and murder in Milwaukee

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

I am sure he gets out much earlier on good behavior but I thought that horrible crime would be LIFE

I am sure he gets out much earlier on good behavior but I thought that horrible crime would be LIFE
Should be castrated while inside, also.

What lead to him getting only 32 years for rape and murder? Is the third murder free if you all ready have 5 felony convictions?

Last edited:
If it was my daughter I would not want him to have any jail time. I can take care of him and his friends myself. I think I would use vice grips to rip parts of him off. But that is only after I have a pack of dogs, then pigs, rape him.

If it was my daughter I would not want him to have any jail time. I can take care of him and his friends myself. I think I would use vice grips to rip parts of him off. But that is only after I have a pack of dogs, then pigs, rape him.

I dont have any kids and i will never EVER know what a parent goes through.
Does this effect the parent for life or only short term???

I dont have any kids and i will never EVER know what a parent goes through.
Does this effect the parent for life or only short term???
Oh don't say that here as there are wackos who believe the warped idea that's it's your duty to get married and have kids. Big course we know that's not right.

Forum List

Back