1896 Film of Palestine and Jerusalem.

I think it is the Jews who play the victims profiting from the millions that were killed by the Germans. But, I agree, the Jews of Palestine should agree to a secular democratic state where Palestinians of all religions have equal rights. If this were done, Hamas would disappear.

I think it is the Jews who play the victims profiting from the millions that were killed by the Germans. But, I agree, the Jews of Palestine should agree to a secular democratic state where Palestinians of all religions have equal rights. If this were done, Hamas would disappear.

Wrong again, Mohomod. Israel is a democracy. People of all religions and races enjoy equal rights in Israel. Not one Muslim shithole can say that about itself. You think it has anything to do with the religion?

Wrong again, Mohomod. Israel is a democracy. People of all religions and races enjoy equal rights in Israel. Not one Muslim shithole can say that about itself. You think it has anything to do with the religion?

Israel is not a democracy, far from it. It controls a population of non-Jews greater than the number of Jews and gives the vote to only a small percentage of non-Jews it rules over. Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey and even Lebanon are more democratic than Israel.

Israel is not a democracy, far from it. It controls a population of non-Jews greater than the number of Jews and gives the vote to only a small percentage of non-Jews it rules over. Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey and even Lebanon are more democratic than Israel.

You get a PHD in bullshit. Israel is a democracy where all people are treated equally. Your beloved Palestinian Muslim Arabs enjoy such a high standard of living in Israel that they aren't even willing to leave Israel to go live anywhere else. Eat that.

Lebanon, a country taken over by Hezbollah terrorist thugs that want to Islamicize it, is DEMOCRATIC? And didn't the Arab spring start in Tunisia because people were sick and tired of the corruption and oppression? Ha ha ha. Have you thought of taking your comedy show on the road?

You get a PHD in bullshit. Israel is a democracy where all people are treated equally. Your beloved Palestinian Muslim Arabs enjoy such a high standard of living in Israel that they aren't even willing to leave Israel to go live anywhere else. Eat that.

Lebanon, a country taken over by Hezbollah terrorist thugs that want to Islamicize it, is DEMOCRATIC? And didn't the Arab spring start in Tunisia because people were sick and tired of the corruption and oppression? Ha ha ha. Have you thought of taking your comedy show on the road?

None of the countries you mention are holding millions of people in virtual Gulags as the Israelis are.

None of the countries you mention are holding millions of people in virtual Gulags as the Israelis are.

Virtual gulag, open concentration camp, blah blah blah...got any more stupid made up labels that are based on lies? You are so predictable. There, I threw a stick, go fetch it. LOL

Virtual gulag, open concentration camp, blah blah blah...got any more stupid made up labels that are based on lies? You are so predictable. There, I threw a stick, go fetch it. LOL

Just a fact that you can't handle.

Still waiting for one of you jokers to tell me why any of htis is my problem....

Thanks.
Are you some sort of VIP?

Well, if you are going to keep insisting that we need to keep paying to subsidize the Zionists playing "God Loves me the Very bestest", over there, with thousands of boys coming home in body bags to take out whoever is scaring them this week, I think you guys really need to define why it's my problem before asking me to pay for it.

Still waiting for one of you jokers to tell me why any of htis is my problem....

Thanks.
Are you some sort of VIP?

Well, if you are going to keep insisting that we need to keep paying to subsidize the Zionists playing "God Loves me the Very bestest", over there, with thousands of boys coming home in body bags to take out whoever is scaring them this week, I think you guys really need to define why it's my problem before asking me to pay for it.
Dayam! What happened, when did it happen and who died?

The anti-Semites (playing at being just anti-Zionists) have all learned of the book The Transfer by Edwin Black, in which he explains how some equipment was going to be given to the Nazis in exchange for letting some Jews free instead of having them killed in a concentration camp. The book is a big hit on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites and the anti-Semites use this book as proof that the Jews corroborated with the Nazis all the time. Now Edwin Black wishes these anti-Semites would take notice of another one of his works.

Book Discussion Farhud Roots Arab-Nazi Alliance Video C-SPAN.org
Hoss Hi,as you know I have much respect for you,you are nothing like those two Pathetic Bastards Roudy and Condor.....but even with evident facts presented still keep up this crappy Anti-Semitic shit.......as a pragmatic man,I support the two State solution.....unlike most of the Zionist Wannabee Baboons on here,who are just virilant sic Zionists.......Not Semitic Jews but "Outsider Jews" the only Semitic people are Shepardic Jews and Palestinians....and what appeplexic virilant ANTI-SEMITES they are,..........Of course there is Judaism without Zionism......this is not what Zionist want you to believe......But Judaism has been around over 3000 years+...Zionist are a Terrorist Organization started circa 1870.....
"Jonny come lately's".......but the Mentally Depraved Roudy and Condor and their ilk want you to believe there is NO Judaism without Zionism....what absolute Shit........ask the Ultra's they hate the Zionists so do the Secular Jews in Israel and outside.As they should because their whole Mantra is a pack of lies.

As for me better an Asshole than a Zionist COMPULSIVE LAIR...........Don't get sucked in by their Shit Rhetoric Hoss...You are better,a lot better than that.steve,I will never change my opinion of you because I know you to be a thoroughly decent Guy......yep we don't always agree but we can always face each other man to man.

For you to view.. Jews who helped Hitler and the Nazis

www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html

^^^^^^^^^^^
And here's Mark Weber's shiny resume. TALK ABOUT DEPRAVED, STEVO, YOU BEAT THE CAKE:

Southern Poverty Law Center
Mark Weber
Holocaust Denial Movement Rocked by Infighting (2009)
National Alliance Leader, William Pierce, Looks to Build Far-Right Alliances (1999)
Date of Birth:
Groups:
Institute for Historical Review
Ideology:
Holocaust Denial
Since 1993, Mark Weber, who has probably done more than any other American to popularize denial of the World War II Holocaust of European Jews, has directed theInstitute for Historical Review (IHR), a once prominent denial group that has recently been in decline. He also served as the editor of IHR's now-defunct Journal of Historical Review from 1992 to 2000 and remains the organization's leading spokesperson, giving speeches and radio interviews to promote IHR's anti-Semitic propaganda. Weber shocked his denial colleagues in early 2009, when he published an essay suggesting that Holocaust denial had become counterproductive and that the real struggle should be directed against "Jewish-Zionist power."

In His Own Words
"Around the world awareness is growing that the ‘Holocaust' campaign is a major weapon in the Jewish-Zionist arsenal, that it is used to justify otherwise unjustifiable Israeli policies, and as a powerful tool for blackmailing enormous sums of money from Americans and Europeans."
— "An Open Letter to Fourteen Arab Intellectuals," 2001

"The most direct and obvious victims of Jewish-Zionist power are, of course, the Palestinians who live under Israel's harsh rule. But as the IHR has made clear for years, in truth we Americans are also victims — through the Jewish-Zionist grip on the media, and the organized Jewish-Zionist corruption of our political system."
— Speech at an Institute for Historical Review meeting in Arlington, Va., 2002

"[W]hat is happening is a worldwide conflict now, a global conflict that involves all of humanity. … [W]hether you are a conservative or a liberal, whether your primary loyalties are to your religion, to your ethnic group, to your country, to your heritage in whatever form, you will come up inevitably against this great Jewish Zionist power. … [W]hat we are involved in, is a global struggle … for the interests of us all and the interests of humanity."
— Speech at a Holocaust denial rally, April 24, 2004

"[D]espite a discouraging record of achievement, some revisionists insist that their work is vitally important because success in exposing the Holocaust as a hoax will deliver a shattering blow to Israel and Jewish-Zionist power. … In the real world struggle against Jewish-Zionist power, Holocaust revisionism has proved to be as much a hindrance as a help."
— "How Relevant is Holocaust Revisionism?", Jan. 7, 2009

Background
Born in Portland, Ore., and equipped with a master's degree in history from Indiana University, Mark Weber first appeared on the radical right in 1978, when he became news editor of National Vanguard, a publication of the National Alliance, which later evolved into one of the most important neo-Nazi groups in America. But while he remained connected to the Alliance for years, Weber was by 1979 already writing articles for The Spotlight, an anti-Semitic tabloid started by Willis Carto, and other Carto publications. In these articles, Weber referred to the Holocaust's Jewish "mythmakers," attacked the credibility of Anne Frank's diary, claimed the Allies used torture to extract false stories about extermination camps, and suggested that the testimony of victims of the Holocaust was unreliable at best.

"The Holocaust hoax is a religion," Weber wrote in 1989, according to the Anti-Defamation League. "[T]he rise of religions such as this generally coincides with the decline and fall of nations which tolerate them." The same year, he said he didn't believe that it was possible for black people to assimilate into American society.

In the mid-1980s, even though he was working closely with Carto, Weber remained a part of the Alliance and was listed as the treasurer of its Cosmotheist Church, which was an attempt by the basically atheistic group to win tax-exempt status. This is surprising because Carto and Alliance leader William Pierce had been bitter enemies since 1970, when they split as they worked to reconfigure the old Youth for Wallace group as the National Youth Alliance (which Pierce would officially rename the National Alliance four years later). Nevertheless, it was in this same period in the mid-1980s that Weber began taking a leading role at Carto's Institute for Historical Review (IHR). In 1984, Weber began leading the group's annual conferences. (These gatherings typically were highlighted by a "mystery guest," who in 1987 was Maj. Gen. Otto Ernst Remer, the unrepentant Nazi who helped crush a 1944 bomb plot against Hitler.) In 1985, Weber joined the IHR's editorial advisory committee and, in 1992, he took over as editor of IHR's Journal of Historical Review, work he did until 2000.

In 1993, with Weber's support, the IHR board ousted Carto as its leader, accusing him of interfering in editorial decisions. The next May, Carto and his wife tried to retake IHR by occupying its California offices, a situation that led to fistfights and, ultimately, Carto being forcibly removed from the building. At around the same time, another dispute between IHR and Carto broke out, with IHR leaders accusing Carto of diverting some $10 million that was allegedly left to IHR's parent company, the Legion for the Survival of Freedom.

During the decade of complex litigation that followed, Carto's Spotlight characterized Weber as a "rat," a "cockroach" and a "devil," but in the end Weber's side basically won. The Spotlight was shut down as a result of the litigation, although it was rapidly replaced with the look-alike American Free Press. Carto also created The Barnes Review, a Holocaust denial journal that now competes directly with IHR.

While Weber and IHR won their lawsuits, the fight with Carto proved to be a great distraction for the organization. It failed to maintain regular publication of its bimonthly Journal of Historical Review (no issues were published between April 1996 and May 1997) and it was unable to hold any conferences between 1994 and 2000. IHR did manage to put on a major conference in 2000, with David Irving, Ernst Zündel, and other notable Holocaust deniers in attendance, but a planned conference on "Revisionism and Zionism" in Beirut, Lebanon, in 2001, was cancelled after authorities banned it. The Lebanese decision followed international criticism of the planned conference.

Since then, Weber's IHR has continued to decline. By 2003, it stopped publishing the Journal of Historical Review and limited its conferences to mostly small, one-day affairs with speeches by Weber or other IHR staffers. In 2004, Weber did plan on attending a two-day Holocaust denial conference in Sacramento, Calif., but at the last minute, the venue refused to host the event, forcing Weber to join with representatives of the neo-Nazi National Alliance in a makeshift gathering at another location. In his keynote address, Weber went on an anti-Semitic rant, warning that all of humanity is involved in "a global struggle" against "Jewish-Zionist power."

More recently, Weber has sought publicity on James Edwards' extremist radio talk show, "The Political Cesspool," whose other guests have included Gordon Baum, head of the white supremacistCouncil of Conservative Citizens and former Klan leader and neo-Nazi David Duke. IHR also runs ads on the Cesspool.

In January 2009, Weber threw the world of Holocaust denial into turmoil with the publication of an essay asking "How Relevant Is Holocaust Revisionism?" Weber's conclusion, shocking to his colleagues on the radical right, was not very — that those on the radical right would do better to struggle against the real enemy, "Jewish-Zionist power," than on a historical debate about the Holocaust that they were largely losing. The essay set off acrimonious attacks on Weber by many of his former friends and colleagues, but hardly reflected a move by Weber to the political center. Within months of publishing the essay, he was recirculating ancient anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, complaining about those "who control political and cultural life, including the education system and the mass media." From the looks of his audience, Weber had replaced his old suit-and-tie denialist friends with hard-core anti-Semites, including open neo-Nazis and heavily tattooed racist skinheads. What this means for Holocaust denial remains an open question.

Mark Weber:
The Professional Denier
More than any other propagandist, Mark Weber, 45, embodies the Holocaust-denial movement. An articulate, media-savvy spokesperson with a master's degree in History from Indiana University, Weber got his start in the radical right in 1978, when he took the position of news editor for National Vanguard, a publication of the neo-Nazi National Alliance. In 1979, Weber also began to contribute regularly to The Spotlight, a weekly

Weber has warned against America's becoming "a sort of Mexicanized, Puerto Ricanized country. . . . I don't believe it's possible for Black Americans to be assimilated into white society."
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
tabloid produced by Willis Carto's Liberty Lobby organization. His involvement with the IHR also intensified steadily over the years; initially working as a contributor to the now-defunct IHR Newsletter, Weber began serving as emcee for the group's annual conventions in 1984. In 1985 he became a member of IHR's Editorial Advisory Committee and in 1992 he became editor of the Journal of Historical Review. Following IHR's break with Carto and the subsequent departure of most professional staff members in 1993, Weber became director of the organization with one professional staff person serving under him.

Weber's more openly extremist commitment to white supremacy has not abated during his pyrrhic ascendancy through the IHR ranks. Throughout the 1980s, he maintained his contact with the National Alliance, serving, according to official documents, as treasurer of that organization's "Cosmotheist Church."

Similarly, in 1987, graduating seniors at four private high schools in Atlanta received copies of a 584-page racist and anti-Semitic book, The Dispossessed Majority, with a letter signed by Weber which stated, "... You and your classmates may expect to face grave political, economic and social problems. There will be outright discrimination against you as you compete for admission to the better colleges. Less-qualified nonwhites with lower academic standing will be pushed ahead of you by means of racial quotas and four-year scholarships."

In 1989, several ROTC cadets at Auburn University received an identical mailing from Weber. In the same year, Weber was interviewed by The Sower, a student newspaper at the University of Nebraska. In the interview, Weber stated, " l'm concerned about the future of (the white) race and I'm concerned about the future of our country." He also warned against America's becoming "a sort of Mexicanized, Puerto Ricanized country.... I don't believe it's possible for Black Americans to be assimilated into white society."

Nonetheless, it is as a Holocaust-denier that Weber has found his niche on the radical right, and it is through the IHR that he has found the platform to pursue his increasingly solitary, yet persistently hateful propaganda mission.
Well I certainly are not a denier of the Holocaust Roudy.....in fact very much the reverse as is Well Noted on this Forum....but the facts remain that Jews did collaborate with the Nazis......mind you the West never really helped the Jews during the Nazi period although they knew full well what was happening.....you once said to me to "Hang my Head in Shame".....but I have nothing to hang my head for any reason because I believe in a Free Palestine and Israel....

Why don't you and your possee Ever complain about the Germans of whom at the time were complicit with the Nazis....Why don't you complain about the other Western Countries that assisted the Nazis ??????? because plenty did..........Why always the Sufferers like the Palestinians......You posted about the Boycott...Did I disagree with you....NO, I supported You......Look the Jews worldwide are on the Nose,with Anti-Semitic threats and violence on the rise.....Why....well the awful treatment of the Palestinians has not helped your cause....there has been no fairness although you will differ....But back to this Rampant Anti-Seminism world wide........Jewish friends are becoming very nervous because the type of people creating this problem are nasty hardliners.....friends in Europe and the UK feel so uncomfortable that they feel unsafe...the level of threat has become alarming to them,Australia as an Island is not a problem,the Muslims here commune well with Jews and Christians and visa-versa......We have a few ISIS wannabees but the threat is so small....all ISIS want and do is Murder anyone in their way.......but minorities and other Muslims are their main target.......this does not affect Israel,well at ISIS current evolution.

Really we can keep harping to the past....but it is todays situation that really needs our attention and motivation....other wise we just keep cat-calling each other and going round and round in ever decreasing circles......Yep I like to stir you up,but in the end it is mentally wasteful......there really are more important things to resolve......I have as you know desired a peaceful solution for the cousins,for that essensially is what they are.....for Palestine and Israel.......I understand your point of view,of course I do.....But reality is often so different.....The Palestinians are not Jews real enemy as History proves......there are darker elements afoot that harbour Real Hatred for Jews.......and these should be eliminated.and it is this danger we should really be discussing Regards.steven...ps Thanks for setting me straight about Webber....I was wrong to post that,st
Oh so you finally sobered up. Ok....

What do you mean by "collaborate"? You really can't expect a sane person to accept the blood libel you promoted that "Jews wanted the Nazis to kill more Jews", now can you? If anything the Zionists would want MORE Jews, not less to populate their Holyland. The only so called "collaboration" neo Nazis keep harping about is when the Jews have up their German citizenship and all their belongings in exchange for leaving to Israel with their lives. Only a scumbag would demonize Jews for that, and call it collaborate.

Ever heard of the saying those who forget about the past are destined to repeat it. The Muslim world in today general are behaving like a mafia, bunch of hypocrites and thugs with no control. The last time we saw a supremacist movement like this it was Nazi Germany. And many like you want to keep ignoring it.
I'm RIGHT Roudy

You get a PHD in bullshit. Israel is a democou hracy where all people are treated equally. Your beloved Palestinian Muslim Arabs enjoy such a high standard of living in Israel that they aren't even willing to leave Israel to go live anywhere else. Eat that.

You have this habit of referring to bullshit as facts :lol:

With palistanian rights more equal, than those of others, of course.

Palistanians must definitely run to those democracies to escape their virtual gulags!

You get a PHD in bullshit. Israel is a democou hracy where all people are treated equally. Your beloved Palestinian Muslim Arabs enjoy such a high standard of living in Israel that they aren't even willing to leave Israel to go live anywhere else. Eat that.

I present only facts, you deny facts.

With palistanian rights more equal, than those of others, of course.

Equal rights for all.

Palistanians must definitely run to those democracies to escape their virtual gulags!

Probably it is better that the Jews go back to Europe. There are fewer of them.

I present only facts, you deny facts.
Majority of board posters would disagree with that, habibi.

Forum List

Back