19 years old and owning a gun

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1624026036095.png

I didn't own a gun persay but I had access to weapons as young as 12. Taught right you don't consider them as toys. I used to go target shooting in the junkyard in the woods where people dumped their trash before we got city funded trash collections.

Weird thing is, as a kid I always fantasied about doing submarine duty yet when I got old enough to join that was the last thing I wanted to do.

My father was a WWll and Korean war combat veteran.
When I was 8 years old he taught me how to shoot.
At age 10 he gave me a .22 pump rifle.
I single handedly kept the prairie dog town population in the field by my house to a minimum. ... :cool:

Last edited:
As a New Yorker I never owned a gun until I enlisted in the Marines at 19. I fired a .22 a couple of times but never saw a high powered shoulder arm until it hit me in the face at Parris Island. When I left the Marines I took up Police competition with an old .38 wheel gun that I still have along with a couple of dozen trophies.

As a New Yorker I never owned a gun until I enlisted in the Marines at 19. I fired a .22 a couple of times but never saw a high powered shoulder arm until it hit me in the face at Parris Island. When I left the Marines I took up Police competition with an old .38 wheel gun that I still have along with a couple of dozen trophies.
Ahh bad azz, the marines !!!

My grandpa gave me a .22 rifle and a lifetime NRA membership for my 12th birthday.

I first started conceal carrying a pistol everywhere I went when I was about 13 or 14 after a close friend was kidnapped, raped, tortured, mutilated and murdered.

In 1981 my friend Dawn Backes was 12 years old and hanging out with a bunch of friends at a pizza and video game restaurant that was a popular hangout for teens and tweens called Fat Darrel's. There was a mix-up over who she was getting a ride home with that February night, so she ended up with no ride and had to walk home, but she never made it.

Somewhere along her way home she was kidnapped by anti-white racist serial killer brothers, Anthony and Nathaniel Cook. They took her to the basement of the abandoned Ohio Theater where they raped and tortured and mutilated her for several hours. Then they impaled her with a length of conduit and flattened her head with a concrete block.

This really freaked out me and my circle of friends. Nobody knew who murdered her or why they murdered her. We didn't know if this was a random rape/murder or if she, and possibly we, were being targeted for some reason. We were very grief stricken and scared as hell. It was like something out of a horror movie.

So some of us started carrying guns and always tried to make sure we traveled in groups.

Almost 20 years later the police finally found out who murdered her with new DNA profiling technology. Turns out that the racist n!ggers murdered at least 8 white people. And Anthony Cook was an OTR truck driver. So he could have bodies all over the country.

You would think these serial killers deserved the death penalty. However the Democrat prosecutor Julia Bates gave them a sweetheart plea deal back in 2000. And one of the serial killers was released from prison 3 years ago.

Democrats are stupid scumbags.

My grandpa gave me a .22 rifle and a lifetime NRA membership for my 12th birthday.

I first started conceal carrying a pistol everywhere I went when I was about 13 or 14 after a close friend was kidnapped, raped, tortured, mutilated and murdered.

In 1981 my friend Dawn Backes was 12 years old and hanging out with a bunch of friends at a pizza and video game restaurant that was a popular hangout for teens and tweens called Fat Darrel's. There was a mix-up over who she was getting a ride home with that February night, so she ended up with no ride and had to walk home, but she never made it.

Somewhere along her way home she was kidnapped by anti-white racist serial killer brothers, Anthony and Nathaniel Cook. They took her to the basement of the abandoned Ohio Theater where they raped and tortured and mutilated her for several hours. Then they impaled her with a length of conduit and flattened her head with a concrete block.

This really freaked out me and my circle of friends. Nobody knew who murdered her or why they murdered her. We didn't know if this was a random rape/murder or if she, and possibly we, were being targeted for some reason. We were very grief stricken and scared as hell. It was like something out of a horror movie.

So some of us started carrying guns and always tried to make sure we traveled in groups.

Almost 20 years later the police finally found out who murdered her with new DNA profiling technology. Turns out that the racist n!ggers murdered at least 8 white people. And Anthony Cook was an OTR truck driver. So he could have bodies all over the country.

You would think these serial killers deserved the death penalty. However the Democrat prosecutor Julia Bates gave them a sweetheart plea deal back in 2000. And one of the serial killers was released from prison 3 years ago.

Democrats are stupid scumbags.

That judge and the murderers lawyers should be hog-tied and SLOWLY, VERY SLOWLY fed into a wood chipper machine...........feet first!!!

Forum List

Back