🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

19th straight day of no social distancing in Portland

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Thanks to these asshole protesters, our state is now seeing it's largest daily spikes.

UPDATE (11:30 a.m. PT, Monday, June 15) — The state of Oregon saw a significant uptick in COVID-19 cases over the past weekend. The bump comes just days after Gov. Kate Brown approved 29 of the state’s 36 counties to further relax business closures and social distancing measures under Phase 2 of reopening.

1592387230956.png

1592387260300.png

Portland protesters march on Fremont Bridge, block southbound I-405 traffic for 2 hours
Updated Jun 16, 2020; Posted Jun 16, 2020

Protesters against police violence marched onto southbound Interstate 405 and remained on the Fremont Bridge for about two hours Tuesday near downtown Portland.

Thousands of people started marching at Jefferson High School in North Portland and exited on to the interstate around 8 p.m. Marchers continued toward the middle of the Fremont Bridge, where several people used a megaphone to address the crowd.

Gee, I wonder why !

Why won’t the cops do their jobs? I know I read somewhere let theses idiots destroy hem selves, but also would love to see trump bring in the army. I’m torn

If COVID kills a couple thousand antifa assholes, I'd consider it a great success. The normal people living in Portland deserve much better than to have to defend themselves from terrorists every day.

Thanks to these asshole protesters, our state is now seeing it's largest daily spikes.
I see lots of masks.

Masks are not enough !

So when trump holds his rally there should be only 25% capacity with everyone wearing a mask?

I see lots of masks.

Masks are not enough !

So when trump holds his rally there should be only 25% capacity with everyone wearing a mask?
Right... because using the democrats logic, the virus knows the difference between a Trump rally and a leftist protest.

Right... because using the democrats logic, the virus knows the difference between a Trump rally and a leftist protest.
If trump had his way, the rally would be at 100% capacity with no one wearing a mask.
Indoors.
The protests are outdoors with people wearing masks.
Big difference.

If trump had his way, the rally would be at 100% capacity with no one wearing a mask.
Indoors.
The protests are outdoors with people wearing masks.
Big difference.
Masks are a joke. They're not doing a damn thing to protect anyone anyway.

What is hypocritical is thousands of protesters packed on the streets and on bridges and not one democrat says shit. But Trump wants to hold a rally and democrats all of a sudden get a concern attack about spreading covid.

Pfft... sheer, blatant, two faced HYPOCRISY.

We all saw the blatant hypocrisy of health officials when they signed that letter stating in essence there was no need for concern about COVID and the riots. Yet letting people go back to work was somehow a real concern, holding a rally was a real concern, being in a park was a real concern. We all know that the virus is able to discern good from bad. The good such as rioting, looting, destroying and protesting will be bypassed by the intelliengent virus. Whereas people going to a rally, going back to work to feed and clothe their families, or playing in a park that intelligent virus understands these to be bad and will attack any and all who attempt it.

Why won’t the cops do their jobs?

Which job is that? The job that they thought they would be doing when they joined the police?

Or, the job they're told to do by politically ambitious police managers and blow with the wind city officials?

Forum List

Back