1st Lt Clint Lorance

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
This man was convicted of murder because he shot two motorcyclists at his check point.

Why was that a travesty of Justice you ask and why pardon him?

The 1st Lt that ran the check point before Lorance died along with several of his men when 2 Motorcyclists behaving EXACTLY as the two Lorance shot attacked the check point. 1st t. Lorance reacted to a threat that he had 1st hand knowledge of.in order to pritect his men and himself.

Afterwards it was discovered the two were not armed. In the moments that the 1st Lt had he had to make a critical decision based on previous facts and circumstances yet the Army chose to call that murder. Trump made the right call.

Shit happened during the bloody 20th century but all of a sudden in the 21st century the fat asses in the Pentagon became sensitive about the political fallout from killing civilians in a war where the enemy didn't wear a uniform. How many Americans died because they were afraid to pull the trigger on a guy on a motorcycle? It seems to me that the administration should consider a court martial of the fat asses who make the rules that get Americans killed and sent to prison for protecting their Troops..

Still no reply from Coyote who was whining about this guy and murder. Go figure she is truly a coward and a liar.

Where ya at Coyote? Why are you hiding and afraid to comment, for that matter where are all the lefties that attacked Trump over this? Got no answer right?

This man was convicted of murder because he shot two motorcyclists at his check point.

Why was that a travesty of Justice you ask and why pardon him?

The 1st Lt that ran the check point before Lorance died along with several of his men when 2 Motorcyclists behaving EXACTLY as the two Lorance shot attacked the check point. 1st t. Lorance reacted to a threat that he had 1st hand knowledge of.in order to pritect his men and himself.

Afterwards it was discovered the two were not armed. In the moments that the 1st Lt had he had to make a critical decision based on previous facts and circumstances yet the Army chose to call that murder. Trump made the right call.
Literally everything you said here is wrong. He should still be sitting in a cell. The previous lt was injured, not killed, by a pressure plate triggered IED, not motorcycles or men on motorcycles. There was no checkpoint. He committed multiple crimes leading up to the murders. They were not only unarmed but also innocent and had been previously cleared by biometrics. He attempted to lie about and cover up several aspects of his crimes. It wasn't the Army who chose to call it murder, it was everyone who was there. And considering that you're not among that select group, I'd recommend you just stop spouting pure bullshit.

Literally everything you said here is wrong. He should still be sitting in a cell. The previous lt was injured, not killed, by a pressure plate triggered IED, not motorcycles or men on motorcycles. There was no checkpoint. He committed multiple crimes leading up to the murders. They were not only unarmed but also innocent and had been previously cleared by biometrics. He attempted to lie about and cover up several aspects of his crimes. It wasn't the Army who chose to call it murder, it was everyone who was there. And considering that you're not among that select group, I'd recommend you just stop spouting pure bullshit.
You are wrong and the President proved it by pardon.

You are wrong and the President proved it by pardon.
You're as stupid as the guy who pardoned him. You have no idea what you're talking about. You just made some shit up and ran with it. Ask somebody who was there next time instead of reading whatever bullshit rag you're subscribed to.

You're as stupid as the guy who pardoned him. You have no idea what you're talking about. You just made some shit up and ran with it. Ask somebody who was there next time instead of reading whatever bullshit rag you're subscribed to.
Ya fuck you and your bullshit. Like you were there.

Ya fuck you and your bullshit. Like you were there.
I was. I've been all over this from the very beginning, you just don't pay attention. I've been quoted in the Army Times, the NY Times, WaPo, Washington Examiner, California Sunday. Hell, I was even in every episode of the docu-series. My name is right there, you figure it out.

Forum List

Back