American Voters Selected Biden as Nominee, Rich Elites Want to Overrule Their Choice

They all voted for delegates, not Biden himself.

Given only 15% of us participated in primaries,

Look, man, I know you guys built your whole scam around "Biden Too Old" and if he steps aside, you really have nothing to run with but a crazy person ranting about Hannibal Lector.
Uh huh.

I missed this during the presser. Apparently Joe is not being informed that he is behind in the polling. What else are they not telling him?

'When asked whether he would drop out if his team presented him with evidence that Harris would perform better than him against Trump, Biden said, “No, unless they came back and said, ‘There’s no way you can win,’” adding that “no one’s saying that, no poll has said that.”'

and he gives permission for his delegates to defect?

“They’re free to do whatever they want,” he said. “If all of a sudden I show up at the convention and everybody says, ‘We want somebody else,’ that’s the democratic process. It’s not gonna happen.”

I have maintained that Joe would drop out if a big enough bribe was offered. If his inner circle gets enough of a bribe, all they need to do is show Joe his polling numbers, and poof...no more Joe.

Why are Democrats such fascists? The American people have spoken, they selected Joe.
The rich elites should just shut up.
Common sense says Biden should be in an old folks home, but since when does the left have any common sense?

let the old fool run -- Trump "should" win...unless there are "shenanigans" again... ie voter fraud, ie illegals voting, ie another "most secure election in history"

The Biden bubble will keep him in the race, unless the oligarchs cough up a huge "Golden Parachute" as a going away gift.

How much would it take for Joe to drop out? $50m?

Forum List

Back