🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2:08 an fantastic drum solo

I dont want to sound like a music snob, but that wasnt a very technical drum solo. She was mostly just doing double stroke rolls and blast beats, which are much easier on your brain.

This is what a more technical solo sounds like. Youll notice a more diverse sound, even though its somewhat similar to what she did. He utilizes accents and off beats.

• Banned
I dont want to sound like a music snob, but that wasnt a very technical drum solo. She was mostly just doing double stroke rolls and blast beats, which are much easier on your brain.

In 2016, Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin caught a performance of Band-Maid in Tokyo and asked for a photo-op with their drummer, Akane Hirose. Reportedly he told her that she was like a reincarnation of John Bonham

In 2016, Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin caught a performance of Band-Maid in Tokyo and asked for a photo-op with their drummer, Akane Hirose. Reportedly he told her that she was like a reincarnation of John Bonham

I only listened to her for the duration of that particular solo, but from that one solo i can tell there is just no comparison between her and Bonham. Bonham was super technical, intentionally.

I only listened to her for the duration of that particular solo, but from that one solo i can tell there is just no comparison between her and Bonham. Bonham was super technical, intentionally.
You don't want to act like a music snob but that's EXACTLY what you're doing lol.

I offered 2 drum musicians technical breakdowns and a testimonial from a legend.....

But, you know, you've heard 30 seconds and got it all figured out.

So typical of the internet

Scrubs just can't hang when something new challenges the status quo
No, the best drummer of all time is probably alive, young and in his prime today. The same goes for guitarists. Every generation is better than the next because the previous generation shows them whats possible, then the new generation takes it to the next level.

No, the best drummer of all time is probably alive, young and in his prime today. The same goes for guitarists. Every generation is better than the next because the previous generation shows them whats possible, then the new generation takes it to the next level.
Nice fucking strawman lol

The best ever? Who made that claim? I certainly didn't. I offered a great tune and you came in not being a music snob......

Nice fucking strawman lol

The best ever? Who made that claim? I certainly didn't. I offered a great tune and you came in not being a music snob......
You said it was a "challenge to the status quo", correct? Im agreeing with you that the best drummer isnt from an older generation.

Youre getting way to worked up over such an unremarkable band.

Youre getting way to worked up over such an unremarkable band.
That's your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it.

I personally think this is by far the BEST CURRENTLY ACTIVE rock band.

With a few exceptions American rock is D E A D
And has been for awhile. Every band sounds the same. They're all relying on collective anger to become popular.

Don't get me wrong, bands like Five Finger and Disturbed are great but EVERY SONG SOUNDS THE SAME. And I don't just mean all of one bands music sounds the same. I mean the entirety of American rock sounds like the same old shit from one band to the next. They're all chasing the top 40 sound and stadium crowds.

Now I listen to these bands and every one of them is unique

Band Maid
Nemophilia
Baby Metal
Rolling Quartz
Ningen ISU

That's your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it.

I personally think this is by far the BEST CURRENTLY ACTIVE rock band.

With a few exceptions American rock is D E A D
And has been for awhile. Every band sounds the same. They're all relying on collective anger to become popular.

Don't get me wrong, bands like Five Finger and Disturbed are great but EVERY SONG SOUNDS THE SAME. And I don't just mean all of one bands music sounds the same. I mean the entirety of American rock sounds like the same old shit from one band to the next. They're all chasing the top 40 sound and stadium crowds.

Now I listen to these bands and every one of them is unique

Band Maid
Nemophilia
Baby Metal
Rolling Quartz
Ningen ISU
Those are all gimmick bands. Every one of them has the same gimmick... young asians girls playing rock, cuz who would have ever thought such a thing could happen! They should be playing with kittens and stuff, but these chicks do the stuff that guys do! Whoa! Its soooo amazing. :cuckoo:

Honestly, if rock is depending on these chicks to survive, its over. Their music is fucking corny.

This guy is a roadie who traveled with some decent bands.

It's too easy to dismiss music that new to you. I did it with the first couple Nemophilia songs I heard. I fucking hate screaming vocals but underneath those short sections is a lead with a beautiful voice and a great band.

Forum List

Back