2.2 million jobs created since the election. Hooray USA! This is a good thing, right?

This is a happy thing. Congrats to the 2.2 million people now working in America that we’re not working a year ago.

USA! USA! USA!

Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!
Yet another fucking idiot that thinks the President takes office the day after the election.
You assholes started blaming Obama for everything Bush did in the two months after the electiin when your buddy George was President.
'
Quit taking credit for Obama's work.

This is a happy thing. Congrats to the 2.2 million people now working in America that we’re not working a year ago.

USA! USA! USA!

Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!

As usual, more bullshit from right wing deplorables who spent 8 years talking shit about Obama economy, but are now busy celebrating pretty much same growth.

1_jobs_trump_tracker_976.png
How about that GDP ? No one with a brain considers the explosion in low wage part time jobs under Obama a win.

As usual, you are wrong & a liar.

2.2 million burger flipping jobs...who cares?

172 million Americans are still out of the workplace
Pelosi said that was a good thing, remember?

Trumps economy is a disaster

Come on now, that is just stupid. There is nothing that is a disaster happening right now. Everything is heading up and whether you want to give credit to Obama or Trump or realize that neither of them make that much of a difference, so be it. but to say the economy is a disaster right now is just more partisan hackery

OMG OMG OMG The LABOR PARTICIPATION RATE!!!!!!!!!!! OG ONG OMG.

November was lower than when Trump took office!!!!

OMG OMG OMG Trunmp is ecomic POS.

Trump is a fucking disaster!!!!! "OMG OMG OMG

Just poking fun at the Trumpettes that bitched about this stat under Obama.

Come on now, that is just stupid. There is nothing that is a disaster happening right now. Everything is heading up and whether you want to give credit to Obama or Trump or realize that neither of them make that much of a difference, so be it. but to say the economy is a disaster right now is just more partisan hackery

Sorry...you are right

The Trump economy is a Train wreck

Sorry...you are right

Not according to my 401k, my wife's 401k and our investment portfolio! Plus I am making 10 grand more a year than when Trump took office and the wife is making about 3 grand more! Now Trump has nothing to do with any of those things happening, but I am still happy as a pig in crap about the way things are going.

200 million Americans still lack a full time job under Trump

The worst in history
When Obama care is repealed, full time jobs will come back. Don't worry, but here in Greenville. The economy is booming, thank you President Trump.

Full time jobs have been going up since 2010...nothing to do with ObamaCare, that is just a bull shit talking point. And this is from a guy that hates ObamaCare

upload_2017-12-8_12-59-7.png

Sorry...you are right

Not according to my 401k, my wife's 401k and our investment portfolio! Plus I am making 10 grand more a year than when Trump took office and the wife is making about 3 grand more! Now Trump has nothing to do with any of those things happening, but I am still happy as a pig in crap about the way things are going.

The bar has been raised on what constitutes a strong economy

Numbers like you speak were posted under the Great Obama and were called.....a disaster, a train wreck

Until Trump can give us GDP above 4 percent, new jobs above 300,000 a month...he will be considered an economic failure

Sorry...you are right

The bar has been raised on what constitutes a strong economy

Numbers like you speak were posted under the Great Obama and were called.....a disaster, a train wreck

Until Trump can give us GDP above 4 percent, new jobs above 300,000 a month...he will be considered an economic failure
Amusing isn't it.
The C grabber. Cult live in there own all white reality

USA! USA! USA!

As usual, more bullshit from right wing deplorables who spent 8 years talking shit about Obama economy, but are now busy celebrating pretty much same growth.

Can you post the bikini link?
The C grabber cult really are amusing.
Still quoting O's "you can keep your doc" one statement out of millions he made.
This coming from the C grabber who has a website devoted to his lies

Unemployment is 50%?

Over 50% of Americans do not work
What is our President doing about it?

Stop trying to be cute, you don't have the chin for it.

The REAL numbers don't lie

326 million US population
154 million in the workforce
126 million working full time

172 MILLION Americans do not work
200 MILLION Americans do not work full time

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

More Americans are unemployed under Trump than any president in history!
SAD!!

USA! USA! USA!

How about that GDP ? No one with a brain considers the explosion in low wage part time jobs under Obama a win.

After wwii we had 50% of world production. No longer
Anyone with a brain knows 75% of a companies profits are wages and benefits.
Guess where companies go?
Sounds like you haven't read Levinson who says early 70s was max. We will be lucky to hit 3% again, no matter who is in charge

USA! USA! USA!

After wwii we had 50% of world production. No longer
Anyone with a brain knows 75% of a companies profits are wages and benefits.
Guess where companies go?
Sounds like you haven't read Levinson who says early 70s was max. We will be lucky to hit 3% again, no matter who is in charge
I don't see the C grabber rushing to move his and Ivanas businesses back to the USA.
Wonder why?

200 million Americans still lack a full time job under Trump

The worst in history
When Obama care is repealed, full time jobs will come back. Don't worry, but here in Greenville. The economy is booming, thank you President Trump.

Full time jobs have been going up since 2010...nothing to do with ObamaCare, that is just a bull shit talking point. And this is from a guy that hates ObamaCare

View attachment 164959
I know the economy is booming here. Looks like the mid 1990's. House building I mean.

Forum List

Back