2.2 million jobs created since the election. Hooray USA! This is a good thing, right?

2.2 million burger flipping jobs...who cares?

172 million Americans are still out of the workplace

Unemployment is 50%?

Over 50% of Americans do not work
What is our President doing about it?

Stop trying to be cute, you don't have the chin for it.

The REAL numbers don't lie

326 million US population
154 million in the workforce
126 million working full time

172 MILLION Americans do not work
200 MILLION Americans do not work full time

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

More Americans are unemployed under Trump than any president in history!
SAD!!

Not exactly making America Great

This is a happy thing. Congrats to the 2.2 million people now working in America that we’re not working a year ago.

USA! USA! USA!

Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!

As usual, more bullshit from right wing deplorables who spent 8 years talking shit about Obama economy, but are now busy celebrating pretty much same growth.

1_jobs_trump_tracker_976.png
How about that GDP ? No one with a brain considers the explosion in low wage part time jobs under Obama a win.

After wwii we had 50% of world production. No longer
Anyone with a brain knows 75% of a companies profits are wages and benefits.
Guess where companies go?
Sounds like you haven't read Levinson who says early 70s was max. We will be lucky to hit 3% again, no matter who is in charge
Well isn't that something the current GDP is at 3.3%

Remember when the RWnuts blamed the 2008 financial crisis, the real estate crash, and the recession on the Democrats?
Remember when Democrats forced lenders to give loans to people who couldn't pay them back ?
Remember when economic growth of one or two percent was the new normal the dems told us we had to just live with? Jobs weren't coming back, we'd never get growth like we had before the floppy eared turd took over...

Remember those days?

Remember when, despite all of the Alt Right's resistance, the recovery slowly but steadily grew. You could not stop it. So tough to be you guys.

I'll say 2.2 million new jobs is a good thing. From a historical perspective I don't follow the numbers close enough to say it was average, good or exceptional, but "good" feels safe, comfortable, and a nice way to avoid going out on a limb. Definitely good enough to ask, so what's wrong with NAFTA?

This is a happy thing. Congrats to the 2.2 million people now working in America that we’re not working a year ago.

USA! USA! USA!

Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!
Minimum wage jobs?

The good jobs go to the educated. In Blue States.

I still maintain the following:

1. President do not have anything to do with job creation.
2. The people who took SS disability are still not in the work force.
3. We still have a large number of people out of the work force.

As to your fantasy of current hiring, most of the jobs require technical knowledge not learned in college, more like trade schools.

USA! USA! USA!

As usual, more bullshit from right wing deplorables who spent 8 years talking shit about Obama economy, but are now busy celebrating pretty much same growth.

1_jobs_trump_tracker_976.png
How about that GDP ? No one with a brain considers the explosion in low wage part time jobs under Obama a win.

After wwii we had 50% of world production. No longer
Anyone with a brain knows 75% of a companies profits are wages and benefits.
Guess where companies go?
Sounds like you haven't read Levinson who says early 70s was max. We will be lucky to hit 3% again, no matter who is in charge
Well isn't that something the current GDP is at 3.3%

False, current annualized GDP for the year is 2.5% = [1.2+3.1+ 3.3] / 3

Last edited:
As usual, some just refuse to be happy about this.

"Yeah, okay, BUT....."

I hope we can get past this behavior one day.

Silly MAC, this thread's OP is not about feeling happy, this is about attributing "amazing economy!" to Trump while similar growth was going on for 7 years now.

It is shameless distortion and lying...but hey good to hear you are all happy about it :rolleyes:

As usual, some just refuse to be happy about this.

"Yeah, okay, BUT....."

I hope we can get past this behavior one day.

Silly MAC, this thread's OP is not about feeling happy, this is about attributing "amazing economy!" to Trump while similar growth was going on for 7 years now.

It is shameless distortion and lying...but hey good to hear you are all happy about it :rolleyes:
Good example, thanks.

Partisans sure are predictable.

I'll say 2.2 million new jobs is a good thing. From a historical perspective I don't follow the numbers close enough to say it was average, good or exceptional, but "good" feels safe, comfortable, and a nice way to avoid going out on a limb. Definitely good enough to ask, so what's wrong with NAFTA?
Burger flipping jobs

Forum List

Back