$2.96 gas everywhere! Merry Christmas from Biden!

We aren't Mr has is below 3.00 a gallon everywhere.

I did not say we were under 3 everywhere, but I am damn happy I am paying under 2.50

As for exports...yes we are

1670780771742.png

I am not the OP, I did not say that was the case.

Do you need to find a 5th grader to explain how a thread works?

Prove the numbers are false if that is your claim
Simp you're both gators support this lie no difference

and the big drop that occurred in early 2020 was not the result of Biden's policies????????????? your own chart contradicts your arguments and supports mine. The up tick in 2022 does not offset the drop in 2021. you didn't post the source of that chart but I assume it to be correct. Where did you get it? Not from the oil industry I am sure.

That "big drop" you are trying to tout was STILL HIGHER than what it was when Trump took over. And, production and pulling it out of the ground is still increasing. Try again.

Saw gas in Newberry SC for 2.77 today. It's probably around 2.60 or so in Columbia (30 miles away), as their gas prices are always 10 to 20 cents cheaper than Newberry.

That "big drop" you are trying to tout was STILL HIGHER than what it was when Trump took over. And, production and pulling it out of the ground is still increasing. Try again.

Yeah, these people are a joke. The exact same source that was used to prove we were "energy independent" under Trump is now dismissed with the wave of their hand as it does not fit their narrative.

Yeah, these people are a joke. The exact same source that was used to prove we were "energy independent" under Trump is now dismissed with the wave of their hand as it does not fit their narrative.
Biden killed our energy independent with a stroke of his pen.

Biden killed our energy independent with a stroke of his pen.
Yep, how many times did he brag about it, and even leaned down to tell it to little kid's as if that meant any dam thing ?? There is no way that Biden was qualified to be the President, and probably Obama has been alledgedly behind the scenes running this thing. That needs to be investigated as well down the road.

Obama and his wife caused more harm to race relations in this country than before the civil war. The black's believing all the bull shite has caused them to hate the innocent white children in school's, and the white adult's everywhere else. The white liberals enabled it all, because they hate conservative white's and want to destroy them and their religious beliefs in wholesale fashion.

So, Biden did not make things worse?
If it was gone before he took office, then the only reason he had to wield his pen was to take vengeance for his handler's against the Trump organization in hopes to destroy anything that Trump did to help America be independent and strong.

The thoughts must have been something to the effect of "destroy Trump and his base, then we'll be the hero's that will rebuild the nation from the ashes that we will claim Trump had created".

Sick stuff, but that's why it's all coming back on them now.

Forum List

Back