$2.96 gas everywhere! Merry Christmas from Biden!

But your claim of more domestic production is simply wrong.

No it is not.

US Oil production (how much is taken out of the ground) for the last 5 years. The yellow dot is Feb of 2021

1670769543197.png

Biden gas is still a whopping $4.67 here on the asshole Dem run west coast fool. Way higher than Trump gas. Your pathetic attempt to spin the fossil fuel hating Democrats failed.
Update: Biden gas dropped to $4.37 now its only $1 plus more per gallon than Trump gas. Here that giant sucking sound, that's Biden/Dem policies sucking your wallet dry.

No it is not.

US Oil production (how much is taken out of the ground) for the last 5 years. The yellow dot is Feb of 2021

View attachment 737740
and the big drop that occurred in early 2020 was not the result of Biden's policies????????????? your own chart contradicts your arguments and supports mine. The up tick in 2022 does not offset the drop in 2021. you didn't post the source of that chart but I assume it to be correct. Where did you get it? Not from the oil industry I am sure.

and the big drop that occurred in early 2020 was not the result of Biden's policies?????????????

No, it was not. The big drop of 2020 took place under Trump and was due to COVID. Do you really think that Biden was POTUS in 2020?

your own chart contradicts your arguments and supports mine. The up tick in 2022 does not offset the drop in 2021.

Production in 2022 is higher than in 2021. Do you need a 5th grader to explain the chart to you?

Forum List

Back