$2.96 gas everywhere! Merry Christmas from Biden!

Dumbass you suck at your job being biden's propagandist at least lie about something that can't be verified.

I did not say a word about Biden.

But, please prove the numbers I posted are fake, I dare you.

I tell you what, prove those numbers I posted are fake and I will leave this forum forever.

For once on back up your words and prove that I lied with that data.

Oak park Illinois almost 4.00’s

I don't live in Oak Park IL, but I do have access to a computer and can Google current and average prices for that area. Currently, they say the average gas price there is 3.67, and unless you are rounding up in a big way, that's not almost 4.00.

Oak park Illinois almost 4.00’s

I don't live in Oak Park IL, but I do have access to a computer and can Google current and average prices for that area. Currently, they say the average gas price there is 3.67, and unless you are rounding up in a big way, that's not almost 4.00.
Todays prices Oak Park…$3.20’s if you look around.

1057F42A-D93A-4A2A-A63E-545A19AB7986.jpeg

Oil closed almost below $70 and looks like it’s headed to $60 by end of January. Oil companies will start pulling back production soon, especially shale output.

2C6961AF-6D7B-4149-BEB1-A881BCE8844A.jpeg

Prices needed for wells to be profitable.

9A854B6C-AFDF-4AE4-973B-D26756820371.jpeg

That oil came from everywhere, including increased production here....that is why our oil companies have record setting exports.

I gave you the actual data, all you can give is partisan talking points.

And no, nothing works on me, the oil industry is doing what it does despite Biden, not because of him.

But since I am not a mindless partisan drone like you, I can be happy about paying under 2.50 for gas.

Sucks to be you.
I too enjoy lower gas prices, everyone does. But your claim of more domestic production is simply wrong. Domestic refining of foreign crude is NOT domestic production. Do you understand the difference between refining and producing? If not you do not belong in this discussion.

Oil closed almost below $70 and looks like it’s headed to $60 by end of January. Oil companies will start pulling back production soon, especially shale output.

View attachment 737708

Prices needed for wells to be profitable.

View attachment 737709
its obvious that you share gator's lack of knowledge regarding producing and refining. Refining foreign crude is not domestic production. you also do not understand oil company profits, they make more when the price is artificially high, which Biden created by shutting down keystone and blocking new drilling in ANWR and other US sites.

That oil came from everywhere, including increased production here....that is why our oil companies have record setting exports.

I gave you the actual data, all you can give is partisan talking points.

And no, nothing works on me, the oil industry is doing what it does despite Biden, not because of him.

But since I am not a mindless partisan drone like you, I can be happy about paying under 2.50 for gas.

Sucks to be you.
Why are we now dependent on terrorist oil again?

Really? Mexico paid for the wall via indirect payment? Mexico didn't pay squat to the US for anything even remotely dealing with the wall. Yes, Mexico paid money for the immigrants that were in their country, but that money was spent by Mexico, and STAYED in Mexico. NONE of the money that Mexico paid for the immigrants in their country ever made it to the US. Are you this dense in real life?
yes, but you don't understand. When Trump put up the wall it cost mexico millions that would have been spent by the USA. NO, they did not send us a check, but it cost them money that they would not have spent had the wall not been built.

I know its hard for you libs to understand complex issues, but if you try maybe you can get this one.

Forum List

Back