2 blacks shot inside BLM police free zone lol

Interesting, Jitss. In a pinch, the "Antonymous Zone" doesn't sound nearly so antonymous, does it. Interesting to read it is first shooting in the area. Cops and ambulance from outside the zone were called, came, did their standard response, collected injured, dead, the shooter and left the zone peacefully. How bout that?

Self policing is going to be hilarious.

Stupid loons
Can't be any worse than paying corrupt cops to patrol the streets.

Gawd you're a trolling little dweeb

You assholes dream of self policing is asinine and you know it
I've been self policing for years, out here in the country it is better that you do it.
I bet you have
Yep, I do it every weekend night that is my shift.

Stupid loons

I've been self policing for years, out here in the country it is better that you do it.

Yeah right, runt.

Absolutely nobody buys into your BS

You can’t make this shit up! How do you take over 6 blocks, in the name of BLM and shit 2 blacks? Lol
what color was the shooter?
Were any Whites shot? Do they only kill Blacks? That's a lot of killing in just 6 blocks in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

You can’t make this shit up! How do you take over 6 blocks, in the name of BLM and shit 2 blacks? Lol
Were any Whites shot? Do they only kill Blacks? That's a lot of killing in just 6 blocks in a few weeks.
Just blacks getting shot,, I hear obama is running for dictator lol

Were any Whites shot? Do they only kill Blacks? That's a lot of killing in just 6 blocks in a few weeks.
Just blacks getting shot,, I hear obama is running for dictator lol

Blacks get shot frequently... usually by other blacks.....lol

/——-/ BLM should sue the City for not protecting them.

Stupid loons

Yeah right, runt.

Absolutely nobody buys into your BS
I don't care if you do or not you city dwellers want other people to do your job so you can play elitist on yer Ipads.

Stupid loons

It's going to be deadly.

I don't give two shits if they kill each other...not two shits
Do you sell them? I mean if you don't give them do you sell them or keep them in a jar under the sink... Self policing is older than any police force that has ever existed. It is extremely gratifying to know you don't need a cop to live peacefully.

With the amount of scary hype that Fox News has been shoveling, better hope this wasn’t a right wing vigilante.

The shooter got out of a SUV with a rifle. Very atypical for urban violence.

With the amount of scary hype that Fox News has been shoveling, better hope this wasn’t a right wing vigilante.

The shooter got out of a SUV with a rifle. Very atypical for urban violence.
Hehe

Forum List

Back