2 blacks shot inside BLM police free zone lol

In other news... Mass stabbing at BLM protest at park in Reading, England. At least 3 dead, attacker escaped.

It was peaceful stabbing, I assume. Stabbing of love. With an assault knife. They should ban parks next.

You can’t make this shit up! How do you take over 6 blocks, in the name of BLM and shit 2 blacks? Lol
Makes my day! This new "country is doing everything the left says they hate

no compassion for the two that were shot and could careless the shooter got away. more agitated because the cops were there.

Whoever did the chop shooting literally got away with murder. The police are not allowed to examine the venue or interview any witnesses. This is the democrat version of legal procedure.

WATCH THE VIDEO IN THE LINK YOU'LL SEE A BUNCH OF RETARDS REACTING TO THE POLICE BEING THERE
Police said in their statement that officers “attempted to locate a shooting victim but were met by a violent crowd that prevented officers safe access to the victims.”

However, Omari Salisbury, an independent journalist who was covering the CHOP Friday night, tells TIME he saw CHOP medics evacuate the first victim before the SPD had reached the crime scene. Salisbury also live streamed his coverage of the shooting.

Last edited:
This has to be a lie made up by Fox News.

We were told by the Seattle mayor that CHAZCHOP is a block party and its the summer of Love.

I don’t believe for a moment there is any violence inside the CHAZCHOP paradise.

Do "autonomous zones" call in police from other countries?
Apparently they whine when ambulances can’t come in because the scene was not cleared by law enforcement ( that the protesters were advancing on).
Guess the better learn first aid along with gardening.

This is beginning to be a lot of fun to watch now.

Let's think. How many women in there are sex slaves now? Gun to their heads while on their knees.
I've been watching 'The Coin Show' instead of CNN/MSNBC. Have I been missing something important?

Forum List

Back