2 Carry Guns as Crowd Marches Through Kenosha to Protest Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict

I have a question. Why does that guy have that scope on his rifle? Is he planning some really long shots?
I asked the same question. He is not engaging any nearby threats with that 10x scope mounted, unless he has some diagonal sights.

1637681613099.png

The constitution says that we have the right to 'Peaceful Assembly'. Armed mobs do not qualify as 'peaceful Assembly'.

There can not be 'peaceful Assembly' without a guarantee of 'Safe Assembly'.

No one should be allowed to carry any weapons or wear any protective gear within 1000 yards of a legally permitted political protest.

Carry weapons or wearing protective gear shows an intent for non-peaceful assembly or interference in other people peaceful assembly.

If anyone carrying a gun doesn't intimidate you, you're as stupid as Rosenbaum.

Oh wait, I forgot, you're an internet cowboy, so nothing intimidates you while you post from your mama's basement!

I'm around guns all the time, so no, the sight of one doesn't frighten me off. Obviously you tuck your tail and run.

Ringel05
Yup. I was going to say the same. The lady has her finger off the trigger. Hard to see the guy with that elephant gun he's carrying.

Don't know why they are marching in the town though. The town didn't have anything to do with the verdict. Its the jury that found him not guilty.

Ringel05
Yup. I was going to say the same. The lady has her finger off the trigger. Hard to see the guy with that elephant gun he's carrying.

Don't know why they are marching in the town though. The town didn't have anything to do with the verdict. Its the jury that found him not guilty.
We humans believe what we choose to believe and sometimes act on it and it isn't always rational. They could believe the verdict was unjust and wanted to show everyone else they are willing to defend their beliefs against any and all perceived attacks. Perception to us is everything, we build our world view based on our perceptions and in all cases our perceptions are heavily colored by our emotions. That 's just being human.

Conservatives have resorted to violence as a means of political intimidation;
Please show an example. Rittenhouse was responding to a left wing riot. Need I remind you of the epidemic of BLM/Antifa riots of 2020? Portland, 100 days straight, continuing today. Seattle, CHOP/CHAZ occupation, 6 weeks. Minneapolis, St. Louis, Baltimore, NYC, Philadelphia, SF, Oakland, Detroit, Chicago---nope, you are terribly misinformed--that was all the left wing practicing what you are claiming the right wing did.

Guns begin to be problematic and impotent at night (infrared can be thwarted, etc.), so scope tech is not going to cut the mustard for future Kenosha security from loot-and-burn baboons. Therefore, FAA changes can now address drone coverage of night fires in Kenosha and the baboons that produce them. To get clued up, this news is a good start:

’....But things have changed as of April 2021, when FAA’s new drone operation rules went into effect.’

The constitution says that we have the right to 'Peaceful Assembly'. Armed mobs do not qualify as 'peaceful Assembly'.
There can not be 'peaceful Assembly' without a guarantee of 'Safe Assembly'.
No one should be allowed to carry any weapons or wear any protective gear within 1000 yards of a legally permitted political protest.
27,000-30,000 armed people peacefully protested in the VA capitol grounds in January 2020. No issues.
The fact you are engaged in a protest in no way means you do not have the right to keep and bear arm while doing so.

27,000-30,000 armed people peacefully protested in the VA capitol grounds in January 2020. No issues.
The fact you are engaged in a protest in no way means you do not have the right to keep and bear arm while doing so.

An armed mob is not 'peaceful assembly'.

It is if they are peaceful - as they were in Richmond.
"Peaceful" describes actions and demeanor, not equipment.

Let's see if we have this straight. We're supposed to believe that riots in which buildings are burned, cars are trashed and people are assaulted are "mostly peaceful", but armed people gathering in one place who don't harm anyone, don't set anything on fire, and don't even rock any cars are NOT a 'peaceful assembly'. It is to chuckle politely.

Let's see if we have this straight. We're supposed to believe that riots in which buildings are burned, cars are trashed and people are assaulted are "mostly peaceful", but armed people gathering in one place who don't harm anyone, don't set anything on fire, and don't even rock any cars are NOT a 'peaceful assembly'. It is to chuckle politely.

No. People who engage in rioting should be arrested and sent to prison.

People who bring weapons to political protests should have those weapons confiscated. Weapons are NOT designed for 'Peaceful' anything. Having a weapon indicates an intention to be 'Not Peaceful'.

weap·on
/ˈwepən/

noun
a thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage.

Forum List

Back