2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

This is what happens when we have weak pathetic leadership in this nation.. Period!

Oh, yes, this is certainly all Obama's fault!! Impeach him!!!
Obama, Eric holder, Al sharpton, Deblasio helped to foment this instead, of doing what responsible leaders would do.There is no problem with police killing unarmed, innocent, people, but they fed the narrative. You and people like you fell right in line, and this is the result..... Congratulations

That is not true. I am not saying that all black people want to be Muslims - only that black people who have converted to Islam obviously do not know the history of how their own people have been treated by Muslims for many centuries. Beginning with Mohammad. I do my own research and can assure you I am neither attempting to propagate stereotypes or hatred. I'm merely stating the facts. If any black Muslim knew the truth of the history of how his or her people had been treated by Islam and its founder they would have absolutely nothing do with it. (If they had any regard for their ancestors and people whatsoever) Slavery continues in the Arab Muslim world today. It is what it is.
Youre totally wrong. Islam didnt enslave Black people. Arabs did. Just like supposed Christians did.

Oh yeah, and none of those Arabs were Muslim, huh. No one is immune from sin. Deal with the problem Instead of deflecting.
All Muslims are not Arabs. I agree no one is immune from sin. I just disagree with the claim that Muslims have treated Blacks any worse than say Christians.

I never said they were. I said the beginning of Islam - started with Mohammad and his Arab family and others converting in Mecca, etc. It began with Arab people. From there people everywhere were converted by the sword. Who told you that the Arab Muslim slavers were not Muslim? Yes, they were. They are still enslaving people to this very day, Asceplias.

islam-27-million-black-slaves-tfernadez.png

It does make one wonder - if the liberals are so concerned for black Americans why don't they ever mention the Arab slavers that continue to enslave African men, women and children on the continent of Africa? Why don't they speak out against what is happening? We've heard about the long lost Palestinian people ad nauseum and yet not one word about the black slaves the Muslim slavers hold in slavery to this very day. Why doesn't anyone ever speak up for these people? Why don't the African American people speak up for their own people over there? You know who speaks up for them? Conservatives. That's who.

This is what happens when we have weak pathetic leadership in this nation.. Period!

Oh, yes, this is certainly all Obama's fault!! Impeach him!!!
Obama, Eric holder, Al sharpton, Deblasio helped to foment this instead, of doing what responsible leaders would do.There is no problem with police killing unarmed, innocent, people, but they fed the narrative. You and people like you fell right in line, and this is the result..... Congratulations

You're right, Jroc.

Ascelpias...its the new narratiove...all blacks are now killer muslims. It makes these people feel better about their hate.

Utter nonsense. No one said that all black people are killer Muslims. Stop with the outrageous accusations. That won't help your credibility here as a poster at all, Nutz. Address the point made and if you cannot address it consider that you may not have all the facts about the history on Black Slaves and Islam and if you did perhaps you would not be so sensitive about my pointing out the history of horrific abuse, torture, murder and practices against black people on the continent of Africa - such as the practice of castrating all black male slaves which went on for over 600 years and resulted in the missing of over 300 million black people - the equivalent - approx - of the USA population. If your concern for African american people is genuine one would think that bit of news would outrage you! It does me! Do you care or is this just political jockeying for you?

You are utterly, and completely wasting your time with Asclepias, and Nutz. They are morons.

The THUGERY hard at work, and our idiots can't understand the OUTRAGE directed at these pieces of shit...apparently they are in SOLIDARITY with the protestors!

Protesters Show Solidarity with Ismaaiyl Brinsley, Say Murdered Officers "Deserved to Die"

Pundit Press ^

Protesters took to social media today and yesterday to show solidarity with Ismaaiyl Brinsley, who murdered two innocent NYPD officers in cold blood. Numerous protesters said that officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos deserved to die simply because of their profession. Here are just a few (expletives redacted): ....

The THUGERY hard at work, and our idiots can't understand the OUTRAGE directed at these pieces of shit...apparently they are in SOLIDARITY with the protestors!

Protesters Show Solidarity with Ismaaiyl Brinsley, Say Murdered Officers "Deserved to Die"

Pundit Press ^

Protesters took to social media today and yesterday to show solidarity with Ismaaiyl Brinsley, who murdered two innocent NYPD officers in cold blood. Numerous protesters said that officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos deserved to die simply because of their profession. Here are just a few (expletives redacted): ....

lol....in a SHTF situation, these are the first mofu's that are going to get their hats knocked off like Brown. Fucking limpwristed fairies.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::gay:The NYPD could sign me up tomorrow ftmfw!!!

Youre totally wrong. Islam didnt enslave Black people. Arabs did. Just like supposed Christians did.

Oh yeah, and none of those Arabs were Muslim, huh. No one is immune from sin. Deal with the problem Instead of deflecting.
All Muslims are not Arabs. I agree no one is immune from sin. I just disagree with the claim that Muslims have treated Blacks any worse than say Christians.

I never said they were. I said the beginning of Islam - started with Mohammad and his Arab family and others converting in Mecca, etc. It began with Arab people. From there people everywhere were converted by the sword. Who told you that the Arab Muslim slavers were not Muslim? Yes, they were. They are still enslaving people to this very day, Asceplias.

islam-27-million-black-slaves-tfernadez.png

It does make one wonder - if the liberals are so concerned for black Americans why don't they ever mention the Arab slavers that continue to enslave African men, women and children on the continent of Africa? Why don't they speak out against what is happening? We've heard about the long lost Palestinian people ad nauseum and yet not one word about the black slaves the Muslim slavers hold in slavery to this very day. Why doesn't anyone ever speak up for these people? Why don't the African American people speak up for their own people over there? You know who speaks up for them? Conservatives. That's who.

Well this sums up how Leftists feel about African blacks and why they turned their backs while 800,000 Rwandans were slaughtered. Very telling this clip:

In fact, if a Muslim girl dated a black guy or married him - that put her in great danger. It was highly offensive to the parents of Muslim children for their daughter to date a black man.
You are full of BS and a pathological hater and liar. ..... :cool:

Everyone who speaks the truth about Muslims is a "liar and a hater". Ho hum.

Pundit Press ^

lol....in a SHTF situation, these are the first mofu's that are going to get their hats knocked off like Brown. Fucking limpwristed fairies.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::gay:The NYPD could sign me up tomorrow ftmfw!!!

Now, that's funny! Limpwristed!

Barack Obama. That's why he spoke out and condemned it.

Let's see if he attends the cops' funerals. Talk is cheap.

Oh he'll be there. I'll be shocked if he's not. Pleasantly shocked, but shocked nonetheless.

If he fails to be present at that funeral, he telegraphs his culpability. By being at the funeral, he cloaks his culpability. He's a relativist, thus a liar, therefore he will do what a liar must... .

I'll be shocked if he attends himself. He might send Biden, but there is no way he'll go himself - unless he really wants to get away from his awful wife.

In the context of allegations that police departments have institutional problems regarding shooting blacks it is nothing but anecdotal.
Mention that to Sean Bell:
"In New York, a coalition of civil rights advocates are calling for a permanent state-level special prosecutor to handle police brutality cases following the acquittal of three NYPDdetectives in the killing of Sean Bell. The twenty-three-year-old Bell died in a hail of fifty police bullets on the morning of what would have been his wedding day in November 2006. Two of his friends were also injured in the shooting. All three men were unarmed."

Following Acquittal of NYPD Officers in Sean Bell Killing Advocates Call for Special Prosecutor in Police Brutality Cases Democracy Now
So two or three makes it empirical? Get out of dodge.

slow night, so let's see if Nutz is right about whites killing a higher a ratio of police than blacks

Oops, he's wrong.

2011 statistics

77 alleged offenders were identified of felonious killings on a LEO. 43 white. 29 black. the rest other.

Now an idiot would say "haha 55% of assaults were by whites, while "only 37%" were committed by blacks proves that whites kill cops at a higher ratio"

But a non idiot understand that that is not true. Those stats only show that a higher ratio of cops were killed by whites than by blacks , but we'd expect that considering that 66% of our population is white compared to 12% black.

No, to get the TRUE ratio you have to figure how often a member of each race is likely to felonious kill a cop.

So for whites we see 43 felonious killings per 220M people
For blacks 29 per 39M people.

Right away we can see Nutz is wrong, but let's do the math anyway.
For whites we have, .43 killings per 2.2M people , or .43 per 2,200,000 or .215 per 1.1M people.

Broken down we see that roughly one person in every FOUR million commits a felonious kills on a police officer.

what's the ratio for blacks? Let's see.

29 for 39M people. That equal .74 per million, OR 3 per FOUR million.

So blacks are 3 times more likely to feloniously kill a cop than whites.

FBI mdash Officers Feloniously Killed

Omg! let me show how smarter I am then a bear by doing fudgy math. That'll show em! So this this is my reason for being a race baitin teaper! That'll show em! You just won the useless award of the day by wasting so much time trying to outdo nutz! Your my hero !!! Ok what do you propose the government should do for the black community? How to solve the problem in your post? Keeping in mind your for smaller government?I am guessing? I suppose the answer would be nothing?

What are you gonna do when obama is not president anymore and Fox News runs out stories? Maybe they can do stories on what Obamas kids eat for lunch everyday! Oops they already did that....lol They can't go 3 minutes without saying his name.
FOR the black community????? The government has done everything for the black community for the last 50 years. Black fathers skip out on their responsibilities? Bis daddy government step right in and gives you food and a place to stay, free lunch at school, preferential treatment for government jobs, preferential treatment for black owned businesses on government projects and a special class of crimes if a black gets shot by a white man.

The government has done too fucking much already. When will the black community face their own responsibilities?

That is just a temporary thing. In New York, he might have lived to a ripe old age, but in Florida, if he doesn't "slip and fall" in a tragic jail house accident, he will be strapped to a cot soon enough.

They got one in Tarpon Springs FL today too.

View attachment 35236

why was this guy even on the streets

he had almost 30 felonies
That's what I don't understand, is how do these felons get out so many times to just recommit crimes over and over again until someone finally pays with their life ? I think it's pressure by the government to release, and the politicians/leaders that botch these things over and over again in this nation, but whose keeping score right ?

Forum List

Back