2 gunmen w AR15s open fire in Houston; 2 citizens down; 4 cops; PD helicopter shot

You shills never tire of lying and misdirecting do you? That's why it's impossible to have meaningful conversations on these forums because trolls like you simply won't allow it.

Your inability to find something that a simple Google search will reveal is no one's responsibility but your own.

Your inability to do anything but troll people is not surprising in any way. it's all you do.

Your inability to do anything but troll people is not surprising in any way. it's all you do.

How is telling you "do a Google search" considered "trolling"?

You claim you found the perp's name, but not an accompanying photo, yet I was able to find both. Which of us do you think looks more intelligent?

Unfortunately, when one hears on the news of multiple shots fired and people dead or wounded that amounts to more than one person....most folks think terror attack. It's just the way it is in today's world.
Actually we should be thinking "crazy" white guy more often.

Why.....of the 8,124 gun murders in this country in 2014, the majority of shooters were black......
Mass shooters?

Mass public shooters are not a problem...they get more media attention than the real problem....inner city criminals shooting each other....
"Mass public shooters are not a problem..."

Let's all just sit and think about that comment for a little while.:eusa_think:

Yeah....how about we actually think.....you know...use our brains....vs. being led by the nose by anti gun journalists and over hyped situations that have no bearing on reality....?

Here ....from Mother JOnes....the number of people killed in mass shootings ....

Keep in mind there were 8,124 gun murders in 2014 according to FBI homicide table 8, 2014.....how many were killed in mass shootings..... 9......

So tell me how mass shootings are a problem vs. the daily murder of black men murdering other black men in our democrat controlled voting districts in our inner cities?

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

How many deaths on average according to Mother Jones...anti gun, uber left wing Mother Jones.......each year, well less than 73.

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones

Actually we should be thinking "crazy" white guy more often.

Why.....of the 8,124 gun murders in this country in 2014, the majority of shooters were black......
Mass shooters?

Mass public shooters are not a problem...they get more media attention than the real problem....inner city criminals shooting each other....

Yeah....how about we actually think.....you know...use our brains....vs. being led by the nose by anti gun journalists and over hyped situations that have no bearing on reality....?

Here ....from Mother JOnes....the number of people killed in mass shootings ....

Keep in mind there were 8,124 gun murders in 2014 according to FBI homicide table 8, 2014.....how many were killed in mass shootings..... 9......

So tell me how mass shootings are a problem vs. the daily murder of black men murdering other black men in our democrat controlled voting districts in our inner cities?

How many deaths on average according to Mother Jones...anti gun, uber left wing Mother Jones.......each year, well less than 73.

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
"Mass Shooters are not a problem..."

Such a telling comment....that you have now doubled down on.

Houston shooting: Gunmen take aim at police, bystanders - CNN.com

Terror attack????? 2 gunmen with assault rifles open fire on random people and shoot at cops and police helicopter. Developing story.
Two more feral conservative white guys Buc. Whatever are you going to do?

Like the DC snipers, the Long Island train shooter, Virginia tech, fort hood, San Bernardino last year?
No dummy. I said white like Timothy McVeigh, Ted Kaczynski, Jared Loughner, and James Von Brunn etc etc etc etc.....etc.

And you forgot the black and Asian mass shooters..........and killers....of course......blacks just aren't engaging in mass public acts....they hold the high number in daily shootings....so you don't care......I can't tell...is that racist for not putting them on your list?
I didnt forget them. I just noticed way more whites do these things by far.
. Your still not addressing his input about black on black murder, you know in which far out numbers the nut jobs or terrorist in this nation when it comes to everyday killing. And good Lord don't let us talk about the tutsi's and the hutu's that kill by the millions over in Africa. Is there some sort of tribal aspect to it all maybe ? Is what plagues the inner city gangs, maybe some sort of reverting back to their African tribal roots in which they are somehow channelling into their inner city culture ? Is it something in which they have created, brought here or are using as a way to be different ?

How is telling you "do a Google search" considered "trolling"?

You claim you found the perp's name, but not an accompanying photo, yet I was able to find both. Which of us do you think looks more intelligent?

No troll, I said I found several pictures but the picture was not identified as the shooter. Keep trolling, you look more foolish each day, and expose yourself as a someone not to be taken seriously on anything.

Prove the shooter is white. Post his picture. No media has yet identified him. That in itself is telling.
I know as soon as you heard about it you said to yourself "I hope its not another white dude". Sorry to tell you it is.
. You hope it ain't another Latino named Zimmerman.. He's just got to be white, he just has to be don't he ? :welcome:

He may be white, but the trolls keep saying that I'm saying something different. Even after posting this the trolls will say I said different. If the media would ID him with a picture all would be fine but they won't. Same with the houston deal yesterday, but it sounds like he is white.

why are rightwing white christians such feral, mutant, inbred, savage , violent albinos? one off the mysteries of the world
. Let's look at the history of the tribes... You really wanting to go there ?

Terror attack?????

Disappointed?

He may be white, but the trolls keep saying that I'm saying something different.

First you said "the media says...but the media is all smoke." Then you said "the trolls are picking on me - WAAAAHHHH!" Now you're saying "Where's his picture?" even though the smart people in this thread found it hours ago. When someone takes pity on you and holds your hand and shows you where to find it, you'll claim it isn't really him.

In the meantime, how many times do you plan to say "Where's his picture?"?

Mass shooters?

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19

Nope...they are not a problem...unless you are pushing an anti gun agenda........or don't care about black men murdering other black men...oh, that's right...democrats don't care about that...as long as there are enough to vote in November.....

Terror attack?????

Disappointed?

He may be white, but the trolls keep saying that I'm saying something different.

First you said "the media says...but the media is all smoke." Then you said "the trolls are picking on me - WAAAAHHHH!" Now you're saying "Where's his picture?" even though the smart people in this thread found it hours ago. When someone takes pity on you and holds your hand and shows you where to find it, you'll claim it isn't really him.

In the meantime, how many times do you plan to say "Where's his picture?"?
. Ok I've done a search, and nothing yet, so where is his picture ?

Mass shooters?

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19

Nope...they are not a problem...unless you are pushing an anti gun agenda........or don't care about black men murdering other black men...oh, that's right...democrats don't care about that...as long as there are enough to vote in November.....
. Black people must see it as handling their own affairs wild wild west style, and how dare the whites intervene in their internal affairs, but when it comes time to vote, then they make sure they put a democrat in office, that way they can keep on doing what they do, and no intervention will come.

Houston shooting: Gunmen take aim at police, bystanders - CNN.com

Terror attack????? 2 gunmen with assault rifles open fire on random people and shoot at cops and police helicopter. Developing story.

Here's your terrorist.

upload_2016-5-30_20-26-19.jpeg

25-year-old veteran from California. Dionisio Garza III is from San Bernardino County and served in Afghanistan. He was discharged from active duty in 2014, and doesn't appear to have a criminal history.

Gunman in west Houston mass shooting ID'ed

Actually the media source says white or hispanic. Until I see a picture, believe nothing the media says. I ain't saying he's not white, or white aren't murderers, I'm saying the media twist and spin and smoke just like the traitors here do.

Media called the San Bernadino Muslims white and/or Hispanic at first also.

Yep, well, you get to save your wad for next time.

Any new news?

I'm reading all the Houston news. No update. They haven't ruled out any motive....which is standard for early investigation.

But....yiu didn't wait for that info. You used the word terrorist from the jump. Right?

Yes I sure did. I'm willing to be wrong once in a while to take this guess. 95% of the time when we call it a terror attack it ends up being one. We'll see on this one....but I don't mind calling it early at the risk of being wrong.

And you would be wrong.

Calling bucs90

Forum List

Back