2 new buses arrive in NYC

Yes yes
And hundreds of new buses coming in months ahead
If Abbott us using NEW Buses to get those migrants to The Big Apple, I am sure Rev Group in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Alexander Dennis, Inc. in Canyon Lake, California appreciate it. As for New York City, I doubt they will even notice, in that zoo.

Hopefully they were double deckers with a joint in the middle.

We want to get as many as possible to these sanctuary cities, where they can get best sanctuary available.

This is what we need to be worried about.....Not the economy, trans freaks, Ukraine, or the host of other ills the dems foisted upon us that seem to occupy most of the time on this board.

We are being invaded!.....And not a shot is fired in response.

Every real American's blood should be boiling about now.

Today in TX.

Last evening.

I propose punishing employers for hiring them without due diligence as to whether they're illegal or not. But that will never happen because of what it would do to rural America.
We are way beyond that point now. Try again, you know, a real solution.....Maybe answer my question this time.

I suspect you know what it is but are too skeered to say least your dem card be revoked..

We are way beyond that point now. Try again, you know, a real solution.....Maybe answer my question this time.

I suspect you know what it is but are too skeered to say least your dem card be revoked..
Tell us the real solution, then. I gave the one I would try first.

Forum List

Back