2 Officer Shot and Killed in Des Moines Iowa Thanks Hillary and BLM

Turns out he's white. Probably why the OP fled his own thread.

Damn, you are like Podesta, wishing the San Bernardino shooter was white. Who knows why this guy did what he did, but it's disgusting, not only what he did but to link it to a political view without even knowing. The political violence is coming from the Clinton side.

No evidence here at all, but the comments on the local article I read said he was a register Dem. (IF it turns out he was, then I suspect it would be a case of false flag)

Not sure I buy it, but ya know, this election has been so messed... maybe... How sad is that?

IMO...

Enough of this anarchist TERRORIST bullshit!

'SHOT IN THEIR CARS': 2 Iowa cops killed in ambush-style attacks

"Two Iowa police officers were gunned down in their squad cars in the early hours of Wednesday and a manhunt was under way after what authorities called ambush attacks."

This is not simply a 'crime'. This is not simply 'murder'. These are TERRORIST ACTS. Once these F*ers are found they should get a 1-way ticket to GITMO. If the AG wants them to have a trial then let it be conducted down at GITMO. If for any reason they are found 'Innocent', getting off on some BS technicality or something, then release them...outside the GITMO gates - 'Have a nice life and a nice time getting back to the US!' If they are found guilty, they should be put to death - no 'if's, 'ands', or 'buts'.

Also, anyone calling for the murder of cops should be treated as TERRORISTS, and YES, I am including 'BLM' in this group as TERRORISTS'. Their members have repeatedly called for the murder of cops...and white people. THAT is a RACIST TERRORIST group.

The continued stalking, ambushing, and murdering of cops has to end, as these are terrorist attacks on our country!

'Clear and present danger' for Iowa cops after 2 killed in separate ambush-style attacks
Libtards see it as reparations.

Update:
Police capture suspect in ambush-style killings of 2 Iowa cops
Athorities apprehended a man Wednesday suspected in the early morning killings of two Des Moines area police officers who were shot to death while sitting in their patrol cars in what authorities described as separate ambush-style attacks.

Officers from the Dallas County Sheriff's Office and Iowa State Patrol took 46-year-old Scott Michael Greene into custody and were taking him to Des Moines, police said.

His arrest came about eight hours after the killings to two officers.

Des Moines Sgt. Paul Parizek told CNN that he had few details about the circumstances of Greene's capture, but that Greene was on foot on a roadway at the time and was alone when we was taken into custody.

No evidence here at all, but the comments on the local article I read said he was a register Dem. (IF it turns out he was, then I suspect it would be a case of false flag)

Not sure I buy it, but ya know, this election has been so messed... maybe... How sad is that?
Not many White supremists who wave the Confederate flag are Democrats.

I agree. Which is why I said "false flag" like paid supporter or just some HRC/Sanders supporter flipped with D's losing votes - pressure got to be too much. Likely just crap.

How sad for the OP! Nobody wants to join him in his bullshit trampling on warm corpses.
The 'warm corpses' are 2 police officers who were ambushed and assassinated. Murder is one thing but plotting, scheming, and carrying out the assassination of a police officer is WAY out there. It takes a 'special' kind of evil freak to do that.

IMO attacking a police officer is the same as attacking our military, going up against authority and those responsible with keeping us safe. IMO, that amounts to terrorism.

I don't care how often it happens...when it happens, especially in such a way as THIS - assassination - it should be considered a 'terrorist attack'.

Do you know if the cops were Black or White? He was angry at being beaten up by some Blacks for waving the Confederate flag at a sporting event.

It has already been politicized, so defending cops is not itself politicization.
I refer you to the OP.
Dude if you have a point then make it.
The OP blamed, or at the very least, linked BLM, Sec. Clinton and Liberal political ideology to these tragic killings. That's what I mean by the hallmark of shallow minds.
You make no sense. Even if it is BLM or whoever, this topic was politicized by them a long time ago and continuing events of the present cannot change or affect that.

It has already been politicized, so defending cops is not itself politicization.
I refer you to the OP.
Dude if you have a point then make it.
The OP blamed, or at the very least, linked BLM, Sec. Clinton and Liberal political ideology to these tragic killings. That's what I mean by the hallmark of shallow minds.
You make no sense. Even if it is BLM or whoever, this topic was politicized by them a long time ago and continuing events of the present cannot change or affect that.
What makes no sense is linking politic to this case. In fact, linking politics to the deaths of police before any facts are in is irresponsible at least, divisive and destructive at worst.

Last edited:
Another pic of Amanda and Jared, years before last summer's "Suicide Squad".

hqdefault.jpg

Exhibits_FBI_DCSniper.jpg

i'm can do this too, even to 1up you with some theme music...

Forum List

Back