2 Russian stray missiles have just hit a farm in Przewodów on the Polish side of the Polish-Ukrainian border, killing 2 Poles. Nato Article 5?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
This has the potential to be bad. Especially if Russia says the Poland attack wasn’t an accident

FhoFT9YVEAA01_a

Last edited:
If it's 2 missiles at the same farm, these aren't strays. It has to be It has to be article 5! ! DEATH TO MOSCOW HORDE !

1668537350727.png

Unfortunately, we have mentally impaired totally corrupt and completely incompetent President named Joe Biden who cannot handle a crisis, unless he can figure out how to make a buck off of it.

This is test for NATO. I think the Russians should apologize with their tail between their legs

The Pentagon spokesman didn't elaborate much about the attack, rather going on to something about a fuel spill in the water supply of a military base.

I guess the Pentagon hasn't bankrupted the military enough yet with that Camp Lejune settlement.

Last edited:
This is test for NATO. I think the Russians should apologize with their tail between their legs

You're kidding, right? You know damned well they're gonna blame it on the Ukes.

There are three possible reasons for this.

1. An actual accident.

2. An "accident" they meant to happen to send a message

3. They meant it, and they are going to say they meant it.

You're kidding, right? You know damned well they're gonna blame it on the Ukes.
Possibly. However if everyone knows it’s the Russians, and Russians just lie, then that’s a test for NATO

Forum List

Back