2 Russian stray missiles have just hit a farm in Przewodów on the Polish side of the Polish-Ukrainian border, killing 2 Poles. Nato Article 5?

By all means let’s start WW III over this. Upside: Good times for Nuland, Kolomoisky, and Xi Jin Ping plus war profiteers. Downside: Hundreds of millions of dead.

Now I find some confirmations.

This poses a risk of the invocation of NATO Article 5.

Would someone please assassinate Putin?

Is it any surprise that they want a global conflict, the world population just passed 8 billion they need a drastic reduction the globalists will make sure this happens. The Covid 19 they purposely released didn't do enough

This has the potential to be bad. Especially if Russia says the Poland attack wasn’t an accident

FhoFT9YVEAA01_a

Serious crap. I can understand one stray, not two at once. Two is targeting.

DOD Emergency briefing - November 15, 2022 2:23 pm

Is it any surprise that they want a global conflict, the world population just passed 8 billion they need a drastic reduction the globalists will make sure this happens. The Covid 19 they purposely released didn't do enough

Who is it that your ludicrous comment wants to start a Global Conflict? Putin is the likely suspect; China and the Chinese are pragmatic. Maybe Kim will try but what he does will put N. Korea into a glow for centuries.

Who is it that your ludicrous comment wants to start a Global Conflict? Putin is the likely suspect; China and the Chinese are pragmatic. Maybe Kim will try but what he does will put N. Korea into a glow for centuries.
let me type slower for you, G L O B A L I S T S

By all means let’s start WW III over this. Upside: Good times for Nuland, Kolomoisky, and Xi Jin Ping plus war profiteers. Downside: Hundreds of millions of dead.

I've said this so many times that I'm tired of saying it. But I will say it again:

Never would have happened under Trump.

So now Biden gets to oversee the destruction of the world by nuclear war. I told ya'll he'd fuck everything up just like Obama said he would: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up." - B. Obama.

Old Joe is appeasing Putin!
no, you are much more pro- moscow than Mr Biden
Moscow horde´s war record :- 1856 defeated by Britain and France 1905 defeated by Japan 1917 defeated by Germany 1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states 1939 defeated by Finland 1969 defeated by China 1989 defeated by Afghanistan 1989 defeated in the Cold War. 1996 defeated by Chechnya 2022 defeated by Ukraine WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :- a) Hungary 1956 b) Czechoslovakia 1968 c) Moldova 1992 d) Georgia 2008
ps

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xyz
let me type slower for you, G L O B A L I S T S
You are as delusional as most MAGA types. You are paranoid and think everyone is out to get you.

This was probably a miscalculation, but it could mark the beginning of a dangerous escalation of the conflict.

Forum List

Back