2 Russian stray missiles have just hit a farm in Przewodów on the Polish side of the Polish-Ukrainian border, killing 2 Poles. Nato Article 5?

I find the number of people who appear to be wanting WW3 despicable. It would be insane. Almost certainly an accident. There is also some belief that it may not have been Russia who fired what landed in Poland. To destroy the world because of this would be the ultimate senility.

Anyone who thinks Ukrainian forces are going to defeat the Russian army and win the war is living in fantasy land. ... :cuckoo: :laugh::laugh:

I find the number of people who appear to be wanting WW3 despicable. It would be insane. Almost certainly an accident. There is also some belief that it may not have been Russia who fired what landed in Poland. To destroy the world because of this would be the ultimate senility.
your bosses from RT.ru are much more creative ,

keep fighting your commie /moscow jihad against our Liberal Order , we will find a good place in the Hague you

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Yes, because a Polish farm is a strategic military target.

That's what they are saying it hit now. You don't think the Polish government isn't helping Ukraine with arms on the side?

I would be disappointed if they weren't, just like I'd be disappointed if there weren't American "advisors" on the ground telling the Ukrainians how to use our stuff effectively.

your bosses from RT.ru are much more creative ,

keep fighting your commie /moscow jihad against our Liberal Order , we will find a good place in the Hague you

The UK cannot get RT neither on their TV's or computers. I am sure you will be doing some of the vulgar stuff you are usually writing about. Is little boy too upset because someone does not want Armageddon.

If two landed on that farm in Prsewodow (3 miles from the western border of Ukraine with Poland, approx 45 miles due north of Lviv, Ukraine[city of 717,000 plus] also of note city of Chevonohrad is Ukraine city of 65,000 plus approx 15 miles east southeast of Preswodow, Poland) this is a serious miscalculation by somebody. I mention those nearby Ukraine towns, as Russia is launching mass rocket attacks against civilian infrastructure (war crime) on cities and towns across Ukraine for the indignity of getting their ass kicked out of Kherson, way over on southeast (all the way across the country) part of Ukraine.
It was most likely an accident, it did not hit any hard target and with the incompetence of the Russian military and the number missiles constantly being launched, it's not a stretch at all this would happen eventually.

This is not good! Putin is losing his mind. NATO could turn Moscow into ashes. The Russian army is weakened and ineffective.
There will be a response from NATO but I doubt there will be a real military response, as long as the missile did not hit a military base.

I expect NATO will use the event to solidify support. NATO may up the stakes by providing Ukraine with more anti-missile defenses. This incident is bad for Russia. There are a number of countries sitting on the sidelines not taking either side but some like China and Iran are supporting Russia. I think this event is going drive home the reality that this regional war could turn into something far greater that no one wants.

If two landed on that farm in Prsewodow (3 miles from the western border of Ukraine with Poland, approx 45 miles due north of Lviv, Ukraine[city of 717,000 plus] also of note city of Chevonohrad is Ukraine city of 65,000 plus approx 15 miles east southeast of Preswodow, Poland) this is a serious miscalculation by somebody. I mention those nearby Ukraine towns, as Russia is launching mass rocket attacks against civilian infrastructure (war crime) on cities and towns across Ukraine for the indignity of getting their ass kicked out of Kherson, way over on southeast (all the way across the country) part of Ukraine.
So what do you want to do about it? Do you want Brandon to go to war?

the horde will pay !

So two Russian missiles didn't strike Poland? Got it.
None of us are in a position to say. That the U.S. Government says something happened, and that the media mindlessly repeats it, doesn’t make it so. Remember weapons of mass destruction in Iraq or the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Assuming it is true, however, it seems like an obvious mistake on the part of the Russians, rather than a deliberate attack on a NATO country. I would say it’s WWI level stupid to escalate based on that.

But we should certainly wait for more, or any, evidence before accepting or positing any narratives this early.

Possibly. However if everyone knows it’s the Russians, and Russians just lie, then that’s a test for NATO

Like the Nord Stream 2 pipeline? We still don't know the story behind that.

Convenient, Brandon is getting torched for being a wuss on China, the Ukrainian 'counter-offensive' is stalled out, and Putin saves the day with alleged missile strikes on NATO. I see the warmongers are happy.

None of us are in a position to say. That the U.S. Government says something happened, and that the media mindlessly repeats it, doesn’t make it so. Remember weapons of mass destruction in Iraq or the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Assuming it is true, however, it seems like an obvious mistake on the part of the Russians, rather than a deliberate attack on a NATO country. I would say it’s WWI level stupid to escalate based on that.

But we should certainly wait for more, or any, evidence before accepting or positing any narratives this early.
Isn't Poland sending missiles to Ukraine?

Forum List

Back