2 Russian stray missiles have just hit a farm in Przewodów on the Polish side of the Polish-Ukrainian border, killing 2 Poles. Nato Article 5?

Moscow ulus is gonna feel a lot of pain

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

but it could mark the beginning of a dangerous escalation of the conflict.
So? I just hope that when the escalation runs out of control, I live long enough to hear that DC has become a smoking fecking ruin...

Going by how shitty Russian equipment is showing to be, 2 missing isn't impossible.

It all depends on the type of missile, which we don't know yet.
If two landed on that farm in Prsewodow (3 miles from the western border of Ukraine with Poland, approx 45 miles due north of Lviv, Ukraine[city of 717,000 plus] also of note city of Chevonohrad is Ukraine city of 65,000 plus approx 15 miles east southeast of Preswodow, Poland) this is a serious miscalculation by somebody. I mention those nearby Ukraine towns, as Russia is launching mass rocket attacks against civilian infrastructure (war crime) on cities and towns across Ukraine for the indignity of getting their ass kicked out of Kherson, way over on southeast (all the way across the country) part of Ukraine.

You are as delusional as most MAGA types. You are paranoid and think everyone is out to get you.

This was probably a miscalculation, but it could mark the beginning of a dangerous escalation of the conflict.
So two Russian missiles didn't strike Poland? Got it.

There are three possible reasons for this.

1. An actual accident.

2. An "accident" they meant to happen to send a message

3. They meant it, and they are going to say they meant it.
Yes, because a Polish farm is a strategic military target.

Most wars are started by a miscalculation.
Umm...WW I and WW II? Not the United States, there was no miscalculation other than our conveys were being sunk in the Atlantic, and the Islands in Hawaii was struck. Maybe Putin and Kim might read some history.

So? I just hope that when the escalation runs out of control, I live long enough to hear that DC has become a smoking fecking ruin...
None dare call you a patriot. You don't like our form of government, go somewhere else - Maybe Hell if one exists

You are as delusional as most MAGA types. You are paranoid and think everyone is out to get you.

This was probably a miscalculation, but it could mark the beginning of a dangerous escalation of the conflict.
So you are saying, you do not think that the Globalists are trying to depopulate? Covid 19 was released for that purpose it didn't do enough fast enough they need to kill as many as possible quickly

Forum List

Back