2 Russian stray missiles have just hit a farm in Przewodów on the Polish side of the Polish-Ukrainian border, killing 2 Poles. Nato Article 5?

U.S. official says Russian missiles hit Poland, killing two -Associated Press
WASHINGTON, Nov 15 (Reuters) - A senior U.S. intelligence official said Russian missiles crossed into Poland, killing two people, the Associated Press reported on Tuesday.
The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the situation, the AP reported. Reuters could not immediately confirm the information.
Now Joe Biden, the most incompetent President since Obama, has kept Ukraine funded with our money, thus enriching Ukraine's president, who has been sending kick backs to Hunter and 10% to the big guy. Now with Russian bombing a NATO country that is declaring war with that entity. But will spineless Joe tell Vlad the shirtless one, that he better not do it again, or else.

1668544122505.png

So what do you want to do about it? Do you want Brandon to go to war?
Certainly not with what we know in the public, and way above pay grade. Sure would like to know whatever they know in Poznan, Poland, V Corps forward HQ.

I've said this so many times that I'm tired of saying it. But I will say it again:

Never would have happened under Trump.

So now Biden gets to oversee the destruction of the world by nuclear war. I told ya'll he'd fuck everything up just like Obama said he would: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up." - B. Obama.
Explain how you know ( facts) this?

Now I find some confirmations.

This poses a risk of the invocation of NATO Article 5.

Would someone please assassinate Putin?
Do you think the Russian are asking someone to assassinate Joe Biden? He is keeping Ukraine fighting against Russia.

Do NOT rely on Twitter for news, for chrissakes.

Wait for more information and facts.

This is how at least 1/2 the Democratic base gets their news...via social media. The are by far the LEAST informed, so please, don't lecture us.

Post in thread 'Russian missiles go literally too far?' by BackAgain has been reported by MisterBeale. Reason given:
breaking news duplicate thread

Content being reported:

I also see some threads already up on this topic. So any mod should feel free to merge it or close it.

I hope the people in Russia understands what a mad man this Putin dipshit is. He is dangerous and is putting a lot of people at risk.

Merged this topic with another in breaking news, the other threads on this topic in other sub-forums will just do what they are going to do.

First Uke telegram channels and now Russians too say it was indeed an S-300 (Ukrainian)
Ignoramus there is nothing Ukranian about S-300, it's soviet equipment used by both countries.

Russia in particular has been using this surface-to-air design system for surface attacks because they have a shortage of precision missiles and they really don't give a shit what they hit in Ukraine half the time.

Stalled out? Dumbass, Ukraine has just recaptured Kherson, a big blow to Russians.

https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F8be83810-6279-11ed-b58d-89578ea6ec08-standard.png
Dumbass, Russia left Kherson of their own initiative, now Ukrain has to occupy it, with thousands of soldiers with no heat, electricity, or clean water. Plus Russia made every reasonable attempt to evacuate the civilians, the whole city is now a valid target. It's now Mariupol 2.0 without the Ukrainians able to claim Russia is targeting civilians.

Forum List

Back