2 White Kids Beat Black Kid on Bus in what Appears to he a "Hate Crime"

Apparently some people here has never heard of "turn in the other cheek". It doesn't make one any less of a man to not fight back. As a matter of fact, I'd argue it makes one a bigger man.

Yeah, what pussies we were for fighting back after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. Would've been much more courageous to turn the other cheek.

You're comparing Pearl Harbor to what happened to that kid on the bus? That's quite a stretch even for you.

So your "turn the other cheek," philosophy only applies to fist fights?

Seems rather arbitrary, even for you.

Still clinging to the fallacy that the victim was ganged up on huh Soggy?

I guess you don't place as much value on visual evidence as you do wikipedia. :rofl:

fallacy!

:rofl:

indeed, being beat on more than once by separate people in less than an hour while being cheered at like Mani at the Glory Hole party sure is a fallacy!

Duh.. why did this little pussy not just walk it off like Superman and fucking She-Ra advocates in this thread? Clearly, 911 is for tattletails too.

:cuckoo:

Each incident was one-on-one. That is the facts. I'd say I'm sorry that it blows a gaping mudhole in your faulty logic, but I'm not.

what you said is one hundred percent true, and all who flame you are faggots

I grew up in Long Beach CA and learned quite a long time ago that the clear majority of Blacks hate White people and hate America. They all voted for Obama in the last election.

I've been called "Honkey" "Cracker" "Haystack" and of course "Whitey" my whole life. I got into many fights just because of my skin color. Blacks in America expect Whitey to give them a living because they were brought here as slaves, they think they built everything. And don't ever even think of going into a Black neighborhood in L.A. because as I've been told many times: "You don't belong here".

Watching that video makes me wanna' take a machine gun to all those involved. You just watch though, some Black kid is gonna' say "He be callin' us boy and shit!" Which of course never happened but will be backed up by all the other Blacks on that bus. I've seen the race card played a million times like that.

"Hey yall', we gots Barackst Obamas now. We niggahs taken owvuh! We been slaves fo fo-hunid yeah an shit". No. Your group is too stupid to take over without destroying everything. Just look at Barack Obama and "crew".

But here's Blacks real problem that doesn't get reported: Mexicans are the ones who are really taking over and they really don't like Black people.

I know I'm gonna' be flamed for this post but I don't care, it's got to be said.

what happened to this kid was awful, maybe there was a reason he didnt fight back, i dont know, but i can tell you the way i was raised(i am in my mid 40's,my parents were depression era kids) if my father found out somebody started punching the crap out of me like that and i just took it i could expect worse to come from my father when i saw him(not saying that is a good thing either just how it was)

now you want to show a little sympathy moron.

Are you this retarded in real life?

no but you are, I defended the kids right to sit down on the bus from the get go.

Still clinging to the fallacy that the victim was ganged up on huh Soggy?

I guess you don't place as much value on visual evidence as you do wikipedia. :rofl:

fallacy!

indeed, being beat on more than once by separate people in less than an hour while being cheered at like Mani at the Glory Hole party sure is a fallacy!

Duh.. why did this little pussy not just walk it off like Superman and fucking She-Ra advocates in this thread? Clearly, 911 is for tattletails too.

Each incident was one-on-one. That is the facts. I'd say I'm sorry that it blows a gaping mudhole in your faulty logic, but I'm not.

oh yea, dude.. the two aggressors probably don't even know each other! They probably didn't have a good ole chuckle at whipping a white boy's ass together afterward. Clearly, a distinctly different occasion each ass whipping.

:thup:

sure, dude.

fallacy!

oh yea, dude.. the two aggressors probably don't even know each other! They probably didn't have a good ole chuckle at whipping a white boy's ass together afterward. Clearly, a distinctly different occasion each ass whipping.

sure, dude.

And being such a staunch stickler for evidence, I'm sure you have some evidence to back up this ASSumption right?

Yeah, what pussies we were for fighting back after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. Would've been much more courageous to turn the other cheek.

You're comparing Pearl Harbor to what happened to that kid on the bus? That's quite a stretch even for you.

It applies to individuals, like the man who coined the phrase ".. Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also...."

It applies to individuals, like the man who coined the phrase ".. Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also...."

And you don't think the guy who said that didn't mean for it to apply to nations going to war?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow, you're dumb. No offense.

So of you have to remember school yard fights. There are always instigators and always cheerleader owwwing and eeyyyeye every blow, especially when its an ass kicking!

Now if you want to call someone a pussy, what about the 2nd little child that started punching the white kid after he got his ass kicked. Now that is a pussy!

Interesting thing was it appeared only the kid that appeared to have a bag, hence school books, was the white kid. I am not saying, but just saying!:eusa_whistle:

WillowTree: how many head blows did you receive growing up? You seem to be suffering from symptoms of severe head trauma.

Don't worry Jesse will plan a march when these kids get expelled and charged with a crime!

My grandparents used to live in Cahokia. Which, including Belleville, is some dirty ass ghetto suburbs of EAST St. Louis. Can't say that this really shocks me all that much. East St. Louis is to St. Louis what Camden, Nj is to Philly.

Race crime? dunno. but, expulsion for sure and I'd sue the shit out of the school district for not providing safe transportation to school. Hell, if this were a white on black crime we'd be past the condemning stage and would be trying to predict how many millions would be the reward in this civil lawsuit.

Je$$e would be Marching and the "Free Press" would have Illustrated just what a Racist Environment there was at this School...

And on a BUS!...

Denied a Seat on a Bus, and then Beaten?...

It would be like going back to 1955 all over again!...

Was Rosa Beaten after being Denied her Seat?...

:)

peace...

sure, dude.

And being such a staunch stickler for evidence, I'm sure you have some evidence to back up this ASSumption right?

fortunately, in this case we have a fucking video. thank the FSM for that too or you'd probably be telling us about the laurels of a no snitchin culture.

Tape shows beating on bus of Belleville West student - STLtoday.com

^Oops... I had that wrong... And that is why it won't get Duke Coverage...

To the Credit of some on that Bus, it Appeared that some were Appauled by the Violence.

And others Tried to Stop it.

Can you Imagine Whites NOT Giving up a Seat on a Bus to a Black Kid, and then Beating him Repeatedly?...

And say, the White Bus Driver does nothing to Stop it...

There are so many ways this Story WOULD have gone, but the Races were Right for the Media with all of the Misplaced White Guilt.

peace...

You must be fucking shitting me. You're telling me it would have been handled differently were it two white kids on a black teenager? You're out of your muthafuckin' mind.

The about-face came this morning as the story made national headlines.
-- taken from the posted article.

It was simply teenagers beating on another teenager, which is something teenagers around the world do all the time.

Wow.

Tape shows beating on bus of Belleville West student - STLtoday.com

^Oops... I had that wrong... And that is why it won't get Duke Coverage...

To the Credit of some on that Bus, it Appeared that some were Appauled by the Violence.

And others Tried to Stop it.

Can you Imagine Whites NOT Giving up a Seat on a Bus to a Black Kid, and then Beating him Repeatedly?...

And say, the White Bus Driver does nothing to Stop it...

There are so many ways this Story WOULD have gone, but the Races were Right for the Media with all of the Misplaced White Guilt.

peace...

You must be fucking shitting me. You're telling me it would have been handled differently were it two white kids on a black teenager? You're out of your muthafuckin' mind.

The about-face came this morning as the story made national headlines.
-- taken from the posted article.

It was simply teenagers beating on another teenager, which is something teenagers around the world do all the time.

Wow.

...unless it's a pack of white kids beating a black kid in Alabama....

Equality never works when the teeter totter isn't balanced. As with almost every white on black crime wwe can dig up in the last decade we've seen cry racism first and ask questions later *cough duke stipper cough* yet all of a sudden people just get into little misunderstandings when it's black on white crime?

bullshit.

Forum List

Back